- rightly so called; "true courage"; "a spirit which true men have always admired"; "a true friend"
- proper alignment; the property possessed by something that is in correct or proper alignment; "out of true"
- as acknowledged; "true, she is the smartest in her class" (同)admittedly, avowedly, confessedly
- accurately placed or thrown; "his aim was true"; "he was dead on target" (同)dead on target
- having a legally established claim; "the legitimate heir"; "the true and lawful king" (同)lawful, rightful
- accurately fitted; level; "the window frame isnt quite true" (同)straight
- make level, square, balanced, or concentric; "true up the cylinder of an engine" (同)true up
- conforming to definitive criteria; "the horseshoe crab is not a true crab"; "Pythagoras was the first true mathematician"
- consistent with fact or reality; not false; "the story is true"; "it is undesirable to believe a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true"- B. Russell; "the true meaning of the statement"
- determined with reference to the earths axis rather than the magnetic poles; "true north is geographic north"
- devoted (sometimes fanatically) to a cause or concept or truth; "true believers bonded together against all who disagreed with them"
- rupture in smooth muscle tissue through which a bodily structure protrudes (同)herniation
- 『ほんとうの』,真実の / 『本物の』,正真正銘の(real) / 『誠実な』,忠実な,忠誠な(faithful) / 心からの,うそ偽りのない / 寸分違わない,正確に一致する,適合する / 正当な,適正な,正しい(proper) / 間違いない,確実な / 〈機械・器具などが〉正確にできた,正しい位置にある;〈声などが〉正しい調子の / うそをつかないで,正直に / 寸分違わないように,確実に / 先祖の型どおりに / …‘を'正しく調整する《+up+名,+名+up》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The frequency of true short oesophagus in type II-IV hiatal hernia.
- Lugaresi M, Mattioli S, Aramini B, D'Ovidio F, Di Simone MP, Perrone O.SourceDivision of Thoracic Surgery, Center for the Study and Therapy of Diseases of the Oesophagus, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, GVM Care and Research, Cotignola, Italy.
- European journal of cardio-thoracic surgery : official journal of the European Association for Cardio-thoracic Surgery.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg.2013 Feb;43(2):e30-6. doi: 10.1093/ejcts/ezs602. Epub 2012 Nov 27.
- OBJECTIVES: The misdiagnosis of short oesophagus may occur on recurrence of the hernia after surgery for type II-IV hiatal hernia (HH). The frequency of short oesophagus in type II-IV hernia is undefined. The aim of this study was to assess the frequency of true short oesophagus in patients undergoi
- PMID 23186837
- Hernia uteri inguinalis in a case of ovotesticular disorder of sexual differentiation.
- Venkataram A, Shivaswamy S, Babu R, Santhosh S.SourceDepartment of General Surgery, Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Fort, Bangalore, India. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Journal of pediatric and adolescent gynecology.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol.2013 Feb;26(1):e17-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jpag.2012.10.003.
- An 18-year-old phenotypic male presented with an irreducible left inguinal mass, gynecomastia, and hypospadias. This mass on exploration was found to be a nonfunctional uterus with ipsilateral ovary and was excised. Further investigation confirmed the presence of a contralateral testis and a genotyp
- PMID 23332199
- 4. 小児外科領域におけるNCDの利活用 : NCDがもたらす小児外科医療のパラダイム・シフト(<特集>National Clinical Databaseの現状とこれから)
- Surgeon Spotlight Hernia Repair expert Shawn D. Stevenson D.O., FACS is certified by the American Board of Surgery, is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS) and is licensed to practice medicine in the State of ...
- Inguinal hernias occur when tissue pushes through a weak spot in the groin muscle. You are more likely to get a hernia if you are overweight or you do a lot of lifting, coughing, or straining. Inguinal hernias are more common in men.
- 真性ヘルニア true hernia
- apply、bona fide、fit、genuine、real、really、truly、truth