- set, plant, or bury in a trench; "trench the fallen soldiers"; "trench the vegetables"
- a ditch dug as a fortification having a parapet of the excavated earth
- any long ditch cut in the ground
- a long steep-sided depression in the ocean floor (同)deep, oceanic abyss
- cut a trench in, as for drainage; "ditch the land to drain it"; "trench the fields" (同)ditch
- cut or carve deeply into; "letters trenched into the stone"
- dig a trench or trenches; "The National Guardsmen were sent out to trench"
- fortify by surrounding with trenches; "He trenched his military camp"
- established firmly and securely; "the entrenched power of the nobility"
- dug in
- an entrenched fortification; a position protected by trenches (同)intrenchment
- a hand shovel carried by infantrymen for digging trenches (同)trenching spade
- a military style raincoat; belted with deep pockets
- みぞ,(細長い)堀 / ざんごう / 〈土地〉‘に'みぞを掘る / …をざんごうで固める
- (権利・信念などが)確固とした / ざんごうで防備された
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- On mobility of electrons in a shallow Fermi sea over a rough seafloor.
- Behnia K1.
- Journal of physics. Condensed matter : an Institute of Physics journal.J Phys Condens Matter.2015 Sep 23;27(37):375501. doi: 10.1088/0953-8984/27/37/375501. Epub 2015 Sep 1.
- Several doped semiconductors, in contrast to heavily-doped silicon and germanium, host extremely mobile carriers, which give rise to quantum oscillations detectable in relatively low magnetic fields. The small Fermi energy in these dilute metals quantifies the depth of the Fermi sea. When the carrie
- PMID 26325595
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Support for the American Expeditionary Forces by the US Army Medical Corps During World War I.
- Wright JR Jr, Baskin LB1.
- Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine.Arch Pathol Lab Med.2015 Sep;139(9):1161-72. doi: 10.5858/arpa.2014-0528-HP.
- Context .- Historical research on pathology and laboratory medicine services in World War I has been limited. In the Spanish American War, these efforts were primarily focused on tropical diseases. World War I problems that could be addressed by pathology and laboratory medicine were strikingly diff
- PMID 26317455
- Pedicle-in-a-trench technique for lower extremity reconstruction.
- Yoshimatsu H1, Yamamoto T2, Iwamoto T2, Haragi M2, Narushima M2, Iida T2, Koshima I2.
- Journal of plastic, reconstructive & aesthetic surgery : JPRAS.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg.2015 Sep;68(9):1318-9. doi: 10.1016/j.bjps.2015.05.002. Epub 2015 May 22.
- PMID 26037221
- The role of ridges in the formation and longevity of flat slabs.
- Antonijevic SK1, Wagner LS2, Kumar A1, Beck SL3, Long MD4, Zandt G3, Tavera H5, Condori C5.
- Nature.Nature.2015 Aug 13;524(7564):212-5. doi: 10.1038/nature14648.
- Flat-slab subduction occurs when the descending plate becomes horizontal at some depth before resuming its descent into the mantle. It is often proposed as a mechanism for the uplifting of deep crustal rocks ('thick-skinned' deformation) far from plate boundaries, and for causing unusual patterns of
- PMID 26268192
- Agglomeration and diffusion in Cu thin films under supercritical CO
- Nakamura Yoshiki,Watanabe Mitsuhiro,Kondoh Eiichi
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(5S), 05EA03, 2015-04-15
- … Cu was deposited by using direct current magnetron sputtering on trench-patterned substrates. …
- NAID 150000110604
- Oka Tohru,Ina Tsutomu,Ueno Yukihisa,Nishii Junya
- Appl. Phys. Express 8(5), 054101, 2015-04-14
- … In this paper, we report on 1.2-kV-class vertical GaN-based trench metal–oxide–semiconductor field-effect transistors (MOSFETs) on a free-standing GaN substrate with a low specific on-resistance. … A redesigned epitaxial layer structure following our previous work with a regular hexagonal trench gate layout enables us to reduce the specific on-resistance to as low as 1.8 mΩ·cm<sup>2</sup>while obtaining a sufficient blocking voltage for 1.2-kV-class operation. …
- NAID 150000110560
- Side wall tilt-implanted trench termination for SiC power devices
- Song Gil-Yong,Cho Doo-Hyung,Song Gwan-Hoon,Kim Kwang-Soo
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(4S), 04DP16, 2015-03-25
- … The trench termination technique is the effective for obtaining a high breakdown voltage while simultaneously minimizing the termination area. … In this paper, a tilt-implanted trench termination (TITT) technique for SiC power devices is presented. … With this technique, the trench insulator retains all potential energy while maintaining its breakdown voltage. …
- NAID 150000110415
- Switching characteristics of a 4H-SiC insulated-gate bipolar transistor with interface defects up to the nonquasi-static regime
- Pesic Iliya,Navarro Dondee,Fujinaga Masato,Furui Yoshiharu,Miura-Mattausch Mitiko
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(4S), 04DP11, 2015-03-02
- … The switching characteristics of a trench-type 4H-SiC insulated-gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) device with interface defects are analyzed up to the nonquasi-static (NQS) switching regime using reported interface density measurements and device simulation. …
- NAID 150000110305
- Apaiser imaizumi 2F, 1-18-28, Imaizumi, Chuou-ku, Fukuoka
- どうも～ 雨が降ったり、止んだり中途半端な天気ですね～ でも、安心して下さい！！！ 連休は晴れるそうですよ(^_-)- 気温もちょうどよく、サバゲ日和になりそうですね～ TRENCHの連休の予約状況ですが、 今のところ21日(月)のみ空いて ...
- トレンチ TRENCHのサロン情報。トレンチ TRENCHのスタイリストやヘアスタイル情報、クーポン、ブログ、口コミなど情報満載です。トレンチ TRENCHのサロン情報なら、美容室や美容院・ヘアサロンの検索・予約サイト、ホットペッパー ...
- vincent's angina