- transcription factor、transcriptional regulatory element
- (genetics) the organic process whereby the DNA sequence in a gene is copied into mRNA; the process whereby a base sequence of messenger RNA is synthesized on a template of complementary DNA
- a sound or television recording (e.g., from a broadcast to a tape recording)
- something written, especially copied from one medium to another, as a typewritten version of dictation (同)written text
- any of various controls or devices for regulating or controlling fluid flow, pressure, temperature, etc.
- an official responsible for control and supervision of a particular activity or area of public interest
- 〈U〉(…を)書き写す(書き直す)こと,(…の)転写,謄写《+of+名》 / 〈C〉写し(書き直し)[たもの] / 〈U〉〈C〉編曲[されたもの] / 〈U〉〈C〉(ラジオ・テレビの)録音(録画)
- 取り締まり人;調整者 / 調整装置
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- MicroRNAs in Control of Plant Development.
- Li C, Zhang B1.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2016 Feb;231(2):303-13. doi: 10.1002/jcp.25125.
- In the long evolutionary history, plant has evolved elaborate regulatory network to control functional gene expression for surviving and thriving, such as transcription factor-regulated transcriptional programming. However, plenty of evidences from the past decade studies demonstrate that the 21-24
- PMID 26248304
- HDAC6 Promotes Cardiac Fibrosis Progression through Suppressing RASSF1A Expression.
- Tao H1, Yang JJ, Hu W, Shi KH, Li J.
- Cardiology.Cardiology.2016;133(1):18-26. doi: 10.1159/000438781. Epub 2015 Sep 25.
- OBJECTIVES: Cardiac fibrosis is characterized by net accumulation of extracellular matrix proteins in the cardiac interstitium, and contributes to both systolic and diastolic dysfunction in many cardiac pathophysiologic conditions. HDAC6 is a transcriptional regulator of the histone deacetylase fami
- PMID 26401643
- E2F Transcription Factors Control the Roller Coaster Ride of Cell Cycle Gene Expression.
- Thurlings I1, de Bruin A.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2016;1342:71-88. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4939-2957-3_4.
- Initially, the E2F transcription factor was discovered as a factor able to bind the adenovirus E2 promoter and activate viral genes. Afterwards it was shown that E2F also binds to promoters of nonviral genes such as C-MYC and DHFR, which were already known at that time to be important for cell growt
- PMID 26254918
- Iron-induced dissociation of the Aft1p transcriptional regulator from target gene promoters is an initial event in iron-dependent gene suppression.
- Ueta Ryo,Fujiwara Naoko,Iwai Kazuhiro,Yamaguchi-Iwai Yuko
- Molecular and cellular biology 32(24), 4998-5008, 2012-10-08
- … Aft1p is an iron-responsive transcriptional activator that plays a central role in the regulation of iron metabolism in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. … However, the transcriptional activity of Aft1p is suppressed under iron-replete conditions in the Δmsn5 strain, although Aft1p remains in the nucleus. …
- NAID 120005173382
- 1) エストロゲン(E)受容体の機能解析と抗老化分子SIRT1のE標的組織への作用に基いた新規ホルモン補充療法の開発に向けた研究(シンポジウム1:女性ヘルスケア「中高年に対する女性医学の展開」,第64回日本産科婦人科学会・学術講演会)
- 平池 修
- 日本産科婦人科學會雜誌 64(10), 2167-2179, 2012-10-01
- … Therefore, we believe that it is extremely important to investigate the physiological functions of ER and its co factors including BRCA1, a breast and ovarian caner suppressor known to suppress E_2-dependent transcriptional activation function of ERα. … Recently, silent information regulator genes (Sirtuins) have been identified as targets of resveratrol. … BRCA1 has been shown to serve as a positive regulator of SIRT1 expression by binding to the promoter region of SIRT1. …
- NAID 110009518073
- Corynebacterium glutamicum CsoR Acts as a Transcriptional Repressor of Two Copper/Zinc-Inducible PB-Type ATPase Operons
- TERAMOTO Haruhiko,INUI Masayuki,YUKAWA Hideaki
- Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry 76(10), 1952-1958, 2012-10
- NAID 40019462353
- ZINC FINGER PROTEINS: AN OVERVIEW Zinc-binding proteins form one of the largest families of transcriptional regulators in eukaryotes, displaying variable secondary structures and enormous functional diversity. They ...
- ... TFs that bind to cis-regulator DNA sequences are responsible for either positively or negatively influencing the transcription of specific genes, essentially determining whether a particular gene will be turned "on" or "off" in an . ...
- transcription factor、transcriptional regulator、transcriptional regulatory element
- transcriptional regulator、transcriptional regulatory element
- TF、transcriptional regulator、transcriptional regulatory element
- transcription factor、transcriptional regulator
- transcriptional network
- regulatory factor