- trade or deal a commodity; "They trafficked with us for gold"
- buying and selling; especially illicit trade
- the aggregation of things (pedestrians or vehicles) coming and going in a particular locality during a specified period of time
- the amount of activity over a communication system during a given period of time; "heavy traffic overloaded the trunk lines"; "traffic on the internet is lightest during the night"
- deal illegally; "traffic drugs"
- win in an election; "The senator carried his home state"
- continue or extend; "The civil war carried into the neighboring province"; "The disease extended into the remote mountain provinces" (同)extend
- the act of carrying something
- serve as a means for expressing something; "The painting of Mary carries motherly love"; "His voice carried a lot of anger" (同)convey, express
- drink alcohol without showing ill effects; "He can hold his liquor"; "he had drunk more than he could carry" (同)hold
- have with oneself; have on ones person; "She always takes an umbrella"; "I always carry money"; "She packs a gun when she goes into the mountains" (同)pack, take
- win approval or support for; "Carry all before one"; "His speech did not sway the voters" (同)persuade, sway
- include as the content; broadcast or publicize; "We ran the ad three times"; "This paper carries a restaurant review"; "All major networks carried the press conference" (同)run
- be able to feed; "This land will carry ten cows to the acre"
- be conveyed over a certain distance; "Her voice carries very well in this big opera house"
- be equipped with (a mast or sail); "This boat can only carry a small sail"
- be necessarily associated with or result in or involve; "This crime carries a penalty of five years in prison"
- be successful in; "She lost the game but carried the match"
- bear (a crop); "this land does not carry olives"
- bear or be able to bear the weight, pressure,or responsibility of; "His efforts carried the entire project"; "How many credits is this student carrying?"; "We carry a very large mortgage"
- capture after a fight; "The troops carried the town after a brief fight"
- compensate for a weaker partner or member by ones own performance; "I resent having to carry her all the time"
- cover a certain distance or advance beyond; "The drive carried to the green"
- extend to a certain degree; "carry too far"; "She carries her ideas to the extreme"
- have a certain range; "This rifle carries for 3,000 feet"
- have as an inherent or characteristic feature or have as a consequence; "This new washer carries a two year guarantee"; "The loan carries a high interest rate"; "this undertaking carries many dangers"; "She carries her mothers genes"; "These bonds carry warrants"; "The restaurant carries an unusual name"
- have on the surface or on the skin; "carry scars"
- have or possess something abstract; "I carry her image in my minds eye"; "I will carry the secret to my grave"; "I carry these thoughts in the back of my head"; "I carry a lot of life insurance"
- include, as on a list; "How many people are carried on the payroll?"
- keep up with financial support; "The Federal Government carried the province for many years"
- pass on a communication; "The news was carried to every village in the province"
- propel or give impetus to; "The sudden gust of air propelled the ball to the other side of the fence"
- pursue a line of scent or be a bearer; "the dog was taught to fetch and carry"
- secure the passage or adoption (of bills and motions); "The motion carried easily"
- sing or play against other voices or parts; "He cannot carry a tune"
- take further or advance; "carry a cause"
- transfer (a number, cipher, or remainder) to the next column or units place before or after, in addition or multiplication; "put down 5 and carry 2"
- take action with respect to (someone or something); "How are we going to deal with this problem?"; "The teacher knew how to deal with these lazy students"
- a plank of softwood (fir or pine board)
- a particular instance of buying or selling; "it was a package deal"; "I had no further trade with him"; "hes a master of the business deal" (同)trade, business deal
- the act of apportioning or distributing something; "the captain was entrusted with the deal of provisions"
- the act of distributing playing cards; "the deal was passed around the table clockwise"
- the type of treatment received (especially as the result of an agreement); "he got a good deal on his car"
- do business; offer for sale as for ones livelihood; "She deals in gold"; "The brothers sell shoes" (同)sell, trade
- behave in a certain way towards others; "He deals fairly with his employees"
- distribute cards to the players in a game; "Whos dealing?"
- give (a specific card) to a player; "He dealt me the Queen of Spades"
- sell; "deal hashish"
- the quality of taking advantage; "she turned her writing skills to good account"
- a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance; "they send me an accounting every month" (同)accounting, account statement
- a formal contractual relationship established to provide for regular banking or brokerage or business services; "he asked to see the executive who handled his account" (同)business relationship
- be the sole or primary factor in the existence, acquisition, supply, or disposal of something; "Passing grades account for half of the grades given in this exam"
- importance or value; "a person of considerable account"; "he predicted that although it is of small account now it will rapidly increase in importance"
- furnish a justifying analysis or explanation; "I cant account for the missing money" (同)answer for
- keep an account of (同)calculate
- move something or somebody around; usually over long distances
- an exchange of molecules (and their kinetic energy and momentum) across the boundary between adjacent layers of a fluid or across cell membranes
- move while supporting, either in a vehicle or in ones hands or on ones body; "You must carry your camping gear"; "carry the suitcases to the car"; "This train is carrying nuclear waste"; "These pipes carry waste water into the river" (同)carry
- transport commercially (同)send, ship
- travel by ship
- a vessel that carries passengers or freight
- hire for work on a ship
- place on board a ship; "ship the cargo in the hold of the vessel"
- a lane of a main road that is defined by painted lines; "that car is in the wrong traffic lane"
- the aggregation of vehicles coming and going in a particular locality (同)vehicle traffic
- (車・船・人などの)『往来,交通』,通行;(鉄道・船などによる)輸送,運輸 / 《集合的に》交通量,輸送量 / 売買,商売(trade),(特に不正な)取り引き / 運輸業,[旅客]輸送業 / (特に不正に)(…と…の)取り引きをする《+in+名+with+名》
- …'を'『運ぶ』,運搬する,持って行く(来る) / (身につけて)…'を'『持ち歩く』,携帯する《+『名』+『about』(『with』,『on』)+『名』》 / …[の重さ]'を'支える / (特徴・特性・結果として)…'を'伴う,含む / (電線・パイプなどが)…'を'導く,伝導する / (ある点まで,ある方向へ)…'を'伸ばす,広げる《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / …'を'勝ち取る,得る;…‘の'主導権をとる / 〈物事が〉(…に)〈人〉'を'かり立てる,行かせる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈新聞などが〉…'を'掲載する,伝える / 〈動議など〉'を'通過させる / (努力・才能によって)…'を'支える,‘の'責任を果たす / 《話》…'を'援助する,‘の'首をつないでおく / 〈自分〉‘の'身を処する(受動態にできない) / (ある距離まで)『達する』,届く / 投票で採択される / 物を運ぶ / (鉄砲の)射程;(ゴルフ・野球の飛球の)飛距離 / (2つの水路間の)陸上運搬,連水陸路 / 運ぶこと,持っていくこと
- …'を'『分配する』,分ける / 《『deal』+『名』+『名』=『deal』+『名』+『at』(『to』)+『名』》〈打撃・仕打ちなど〉'を'…‘に'『加える』 / 〈U〉取引き / 〈C〉(取引きなどの)妥協,協定 / 〈C〉カードゲームの札の配分 / 《D-》政策(policy) / 《a~》《話》取扱い,待遇
- 〈C〉『計算』,勘定 / 〈C〉『計算書』,勘定書;簿記 / 〈C〉(商売の)取引;(銀行の)口座 / 〈C〉『説明』,報告;記事 / 《文》〈U〉価値(value),重要性(importance) / 〈U〉根拠;理由 / 《『account』+『名』〈目〉+『形』(『名』,『過分』)〈補〉》(…と)…'を'考える,みなす(consider)
- (ある場所からある場所へ)…‘を'『輸送する』,運搬する《+名+from+名+to+名》 / 《文》《受動態で》(…で)…‘を'夢中にする,有頂天にする《+名+with+名》 / 〈罪人〉‘を'流刑にする / 〈U〉輸送,運送,輸送(交通)機関(transportation) / 〈C〉(軍隊や軍需品を運ぶ)輸送船,輸送機
- (おもに大洋を航行する)船,大型船 / (船の)乗組員 / 《話》飛行機,飛行船;宇宙船 / シップ型帆船 / …‘を'『船で送る』,船に積む;(郵便・鉄道・トラック・飛行機などで)…‘を'『送る』,輸送する / 〈船が〉〈波〉‘を'かぶる / 〈船具〉‘を'船に取り付ける / 乗船する;船旅をする / (…として)船で働く,船員になる《+『as』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Transient blood-brain barrier disruption is induced by low pulsed electrical fields in vitro: an analysis of permeability and trans-endothelial electric resistivity.
- Sharabi S, Bresler Y, Ravid O, Shemesh C, Atrakchi D, Schnaider-Beeri M, Gosselet F, Dehouck L, Last D, Guez D, Daniels D, Mardor Y, Cooper I.
- Drug delivery. 2019 Dec;26(1)459-469.
- The blood-brain barrier (BBB) is limiting transcellular and paracellular movement of molecules and cells, controls molecular traffic, and keeps out toxins. However, this protective function is the major hurdle for treating brain diseases such as brain tumors, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease
- PMID 30957567
- A gap analysis of SDG 3 and MDG 4/5mortality health targets in the six Arabic countries of North Africa: Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, and Mauritania.
- Bjegovic-Mikanovic V, Abousbie ZAS, Breckenkamp J, Wenzel H, Broniatowski R, Nelson C, Vukovic D, Laaser U.
- The Libyan journal of medicine. 2019 Dec;14(1)1607698.
- The United Nations Assembly adopted the Sustainable Development Goals to succeed the Millennium Development Goals in September 2015. From a European perspective, the development of health in the countries of North Africa are of special interest as a critical factor of overall social development in E
- PMID 31032713
- Potential biomarkers to detect traumatic brain injury by the profiling of salivary extracellular vesicles.
- Cheng Y, Pereira M, Raukar N, Reagan JL, Queseneberry M, Goldberg L, Borgovan T, LaFrance WC, Dooner M, Deregibus M, Camussi G, Ramratnam B, Quesenberry P.
- Journal of cellular physiology. 2019 Aug;234(8)14377-14388.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a common cause of death and acquired disability in adults and children. Identifying biomarkers for mild TBI (mTBI) that can predict functional impairments on neuropsychiatric and neurocognitive testing after head trauma is yet to be firmly established. Extracellular
- PMID 30644102
- 大東 延幸,本岡 哲也
- 広島工業大学紀要. 研究編 (41), 37-40, 39114-00-00
- … In addition, there is a plan to introduce public traffic into another and Hiroshima City. … The tram is newly established, and a traffic kind that becomes an object is an existing improvement of the tram, and new establishment of the subway and the new traffic system. … The purpose of this research evaluates the public traffic seen from user's aspect. …
- NAID 120005403162
- 交通外傷の実態と対策 : 健康問題としての交通外傷と健康を支える安全な環境 (特集 健康なまち,健康になれるまち) -- (まちと健康のエビデンス)
- 田辺 瑠偉,上野 航,星澤 裕二,齋藤 孝道,笠間 貴弘,井上 大介,吉岡 克成,松本 勉
- 情報処理学会論文誌 60(9), 1466-1476, 2019-09-15
- 近年，ネットワーク内の通信を監視する機能を有するネットワークアプライアンスや未知のファイルをサンドボックス上で解析する機能を有するサンドボックスアプライアンスが人気を集めている．しかし，その一方で，攻撃者は標的端末上でのみ不正活動を行うマルウェアを作成することで，サンドボックスアプライアンスによる検知を回避する恐れがある．実際に，我々は先行研究において，攻撃者は標的端末に埋め込んだ情報を用いてサン …
- NAID 170000180439
- TRAFFIC, the wildlife trade monitoring network, works to ensure that trade in wild plants and animals is not a threat to the conservation of nature.
- 野生生物取引やワシントン条約についての情報を提供。トラフィック イーストアジア ジャパンは、野生生物の取引をモニタリングする世界最大のNGOです。
- account、allocation、deal with、dispense、distribute、distribution、partition、trade-off、traffic
- protein sorting、protein translocation、protein transport
- road traffic accident
- vesicular transport