- of your secondary field of academic concentration or specialization
- limited in size or scope; "a small business"; "a newspaper with a modest circulation"; "small-scale plans"; "a pocket-size country" (同)modest, small, small-scale, pocket-size, pocket-sized
- not of legal age; "minor children" (同)nonaged, underage
- warranting only temporal punishment; "venial sin" (同)venial
- inferior in number or size or amount; "a minor share of the profits"; "Ursa Minor"
- lesser in scope or effect; "had minor differences"; "a minor disturbance"
- of a scale or mode; "the minor keys"; "in B flat minor"
- of lesser importance or stature or rank; "a minor poet"; "had a minor part in the play"; "a minor official"; "many of these hardy adventurers were minor noblemen"; "minor back roads"
- of lesser seriousness or danger; "suffered only minor injuries"; "some minor flooding"; "a minor tropical disturbance"
- of the younger of two boys with the same family name; "Jones minor"
- make ones course or travel along a path; travel or pass over, around, or along; "The children traced along the edge of the dark forest"; "The women traced the pasture"
- a just detectable amount; "he speaks French with a trace of an accent" (同)hint, suggestion
- either of two lines that connect a horses harness to a wagon or other vehicle or to a whiffletree
- an indication that something has been present; "there wasnt a trace of evidence for the claim"; "a tincture of condescension" (同)vestige, tincture, shadow
- a visible mark (as a footprint) left by the passage of person or animal or vehicle
- make a mark or lines on a surface; "draw a line"; "trace the outline of a figure in the sand" (同)draw, line, describe, delineate
- follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something; "We must follow closely the economic development is Cuba" ; "trace the students progress" (同)follow
- to go back over again; "we retraced the route we took last summer"; "trace your path" (同)retrace
- copy by following the lines of the original drawing on a transparent sheet placed upon it; make a tracing of; "trace a design"; "trace a pattern"
- discover traces of; "She traced the circumstances of her birth"
- the relative magnitude of something with reference to a criterion; "an adequate amount of food for four people"
- be tantamount or equivalent to; "Her action amounted to a rebellion"
- a drawing created by superimposing a semitransparent sheet of paper on the original image and copying on it the lines of the original image (同)trace
- the act of drawing a plan or diagram or outline
- the discovery and description of the course of development of something; "the tracing of genealogies"
- 『小さいほうの,少ない』 / (階級・地位・重要性などが)『劣ったほうの』,重要でない / 重大ではない / 未成年の / (音楽で)短調の / 未成年者 / (大学の科目・課程の)副専攻科目 / (音楽で)短調 / 《the minors》《米》=minor league
- 〈C〉〈U〉(過去に存在した人・物・事件などの)『跡』,形跡,痕跡;(人・動物・車などの通った)跡,足跡《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(…の)かすかなきざし,気味,微量《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(記録計器の描く)線 / …‘の'『跡をつける』,‘を'追跡する,〈足跡など〉‘を'たどる / (…まで)…‘の'由来(起源,原因など)をさかのぼる《+名+back(+back+名)+to+名》 / (複写紙などを使って)…‘を'『[線をたどって]書き写す』 / 〈線・図形〉‘を'『描く』《+out+名,+名+out》 / 〈文字〉‘を'ていねいに書く / '‘を'捜しあてる,見つけ出す / (…に)『さかのぼる』《+back to+名》
- 〈計算・金額が〉『総計』(…に)『なる』,(…に)のぼる《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈事が〉結局(…に)なる,(…に)等しい《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《the ~》『総計』,総額,総数(sum) / (ある)『量』,額 / 〈U〉真意;要旨
- 跡を追うこと,追跡;透写,複写 / 〈C〉 / 透写(複写)によってできたもの(地図・図案など),透写図
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Synthesis of zinc oxide nanoparticles-chitosan for extraction of methyl orange from water samples: Cuckoo optimization algorithm-artificial neural network.
- Khajeh M1, Golzary AR2.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2014 Oct 15;131:189-94. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2014.04.084. Epub 2014 Apr 26.
- In this work, zinc nanoparticles-chitosan based solid phase extraction has been developed for separation and preconcentration of trace amount of methyl orange from water samples. Artificial neural network-cuckoo optimization algorithm has been employed to develop the model for simulation and optimiz
- PMID 24835725
- Cloud point extraction, preconcentration and spectrophotometric determination of trace amount of manganese(II) in water and food samples.
- Gouda AA.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2014 Oct 15;131:138-44. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2014.04.075. Epub 2014 Apr 26.
- A new cloud point extraction (CPE) process using the nonionic surfactant Triton X-114 to extract manganese(II) from aqueous solution was investigated. The method is based on the complexation reaction of manganese(II) with 1,2,5,8-tetrahydroxyanthracene-9,10-dione (quinalizarin) in the presence of bo
- PMID 24825667
- Proniosome-derived niosomes for tacrolimus topical ocular delivery: In vitro cornea permeation, ocular irritation, and in vivo anti-allograft rejection.
- Li Q1, Li Z2, Zeng W1, Ge S1, Lu H1, Wu C1, Ge L1, Liang D2, Xu Y3.
- European journal of pharmaceutical sciences : official journal of the European Federation for Pharmaceutical Sciences.Eur J Pharm Sci.2014 Oct 1;62:115-23. doi: 10.1016/j.ejps.2014.05.020. Epub 2014 Jun 3.
- The objective of this study was to develop proniosome-derived niosomes for topical ophthalmic delivery of Tacrolimus (FK506). The FK506 loaded proniosomes containing poloxamer 188 and lecithin as surfactants, cholesterol as a stabilizer, and minimal amount of ethanol and trace water reconstituted to
- PMID 24905830
- Evolutionary Consequence of a Trade-Off between Growth and Maintenance along with Ribosomal Damages
- Yes, a trace amount means a very small amount. In analytical terms, a trace amount is an amount that is detectable but not able to be quantified. You also asked about "a trace of" something. It means a just detectable amount; ...
- a few、minority、small number、trace、trace amount
- trace amount
- chase、follow up、follow-up、minor、pursue、pursuit、rudimentary、trace amount、tracing、vestige、vestigial
- chase、follow up、follow-up、pursue、pursuit、trace