- feel the need to drink
- a physiological need to drink (同)thirstiness
- needing moisture; "thirsty fields under a rainless sky"
- able to take in large quantities of moisture; "thirsty towels"
- feeling a need or desire to drink; "after playing hard the children were thirsty"
- marked by eagerness to resort to violence and bloodshed; "bloody-minded tyrants"; "bloodthirsty yells"; "went after the collaborators with a sanguinary fury that drenched the land with blood"-G.W.Johnson (同)bloody-minded, sanguinary
- in a thirsty manner; "we drank thirstily from the bottle that was passed around"
- 『のどの渇き』,渇 / 《a ~》(…に対する)『渇望』,熱望《+for+名》 / (進行形にできない)《古》のどが渇く(be thirsty) / (…を)『渇望する』,熱望する《+for(after)+名》
- (人が)『のどの渇いた』 / (物事が)のどを渇かせる / (土地・植物などが)乾いた / 《補語にのみ用いて》《be thirsty for+名》…を『渇望(熱望)している』,しきりに求めている
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Screening of antidiabetic and antihyperlipidemic potential of oil from Piper longum and piperine with their possible mechanism.
- Kumar S, Sharma S, Vasudeva N.SourceGuru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences , Post Box: 38, Hisar-125001 , India +9991428831 ; +01662 278181 ; email@example.com.
- Expert opinion on pharmacotherapy.Expert Opin Pharmacother.2013 Sep;14(13):1723-36. doi: 10.1517/14656566.2013.815725. Epub 2013 Jul 23.
- Background: Diabetes mellitus is a chronic metabolic disorder characterized by hyperglycaemia and other symptoms like polyuria (frequent urination), polydipsia (increased thirst) and polyphagia (increased hunger) which ultimately causes various other complications like retinopathy, neuropathy, nephr
- PMID 23875561
- Glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonist administration suppresses both water and saline intake in rats.
- McKay NJ, Daniels D.SourceBehavioral Neuroscience Program, Department of Psychology, The State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, 14260, USA.
- Journal of neuroendocrinology.J Neuroendocrinol.2013 Aug 19. doi: 10.1111/jne.12086. [Epub ahead of print]
- Glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) plays an important role in energy homeostasis. Injections of GLP-1 receptor (GLP-1R) agonists suppress food intake, and endogenous GLP-1 is released when nutrients enter the gut. There is also growing evidence that the GLP-1 system is involved in the regulation of bod
- PMID 23957745
- The Quantification of Body Fluid Allostasis During Exercise.
- Tam N, Noakes TD.SourceUCT/MRC Research Unit for Exercise Science and Sports Medicine, Department of Human Biology, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Cape Town, 3rd Floor, Sports Science Institute of South Africa, Boundary Road, Newlands, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sports medicine (Auckland, N.Z.).Sports Med.2013 Aug 18. [Epub ahead of print]
- The prescription of an optimal fluid intake during exercise has been a controversial subject in sports science for at least the past decade. Only recently have guidelines evolved from 'blanket' prescriptions to more individualised recommendations. Currently the American College of Sports Medicine ad
- PMID 23955577
- Ad Libitum Fluid Intake and Plasma Responses After Pickle Juice, Hypertonic Saline, or Deionized Water Ingestion.
- Allen S, Miller K, Albrecht J, Garden-Robinson J, Salafia EB.SourceNorth Dakota State University, Fargo;
- Journal of athletic training.J Athl Train.2013 Aug 16. [Epub ahead of print]
- Context : Adding sodium (Na+) to drinks improves rehydration and ad libitum fluid consumption. Clinicians (∼25%) use pickle juice (PJ) to treat cramping. Scientists warn against PJ ingestion, fearing it will cause rapid plasma volume restoration and thereby decreasing thirst and delaying rehydr
- PMID 23952039
- 日本生気象学会雑誌 = Japanese journal of biometeorology 53(2), 95-103, 2016-07
- NAID 40020930739
- 応用言語学: 効果的学習エフェクティブ・ ラーニング゛教育学的戦略とカリキュラム設計-最先端の市民教育と公民教育
- Fulminant Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Presenting 11 Days after Delivery in a Patient of Mixed Genetic Background
- And I get caught up in the thirst Looks like I'm diving in headfirst Slip in a paperback of tales No one to resist How do I get away with it Your voice still sticks within my head Like howling in the hills Is it gonna be the same someday I ...
- Thirst Information Including Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Causes, Videos, Forums, and local community support. Find answers to health issues you can trust from BetterMedicine.com ... What is thirst? Thirst is the desire to ...
- Thirst definition, a sensation of dryness in the mouth and throat caused by need of liquid. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary My Account Log Out Log In CITE ...
- thirst thirstiness