- the relation between propositions that cannot both be true at the same time (同)mutual exclusiveness, inconsistency, repugnance
- (immunology) the degree to which the bodys immune system will try to reject foreign material (as transfused blood or transplanted tissue)
- the quality of being unable to exist or work in congenial combination
- relating to or involved in therapy; "therapeutic approach to criminality" (同)therapeutical
- branch of medicine concerned with the treatment of disease
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Exchange Transfusion for Severe Neonatal Hyperbilirubinemia: 17 Years' Experience from Vojvodina, Serbia.
- Bujandric N1, Grujic J1.
- Indian journal of hematology & blood transfusion : an official journal of Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion.Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus.2016 Jun;32(2):208-14. doi: 10.1007/s12288-015-0534-1. Epub 2015 Apr 2.
- This study aimed to evaluate the frequency of the main risk factors for severe neonatal hyperbilirubinemia, to determine the incidence of exchange transfusion (ET) in the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina (the northern part of Serbia) and to describe the experience with ET performed in premature and
- PMID 27065585
- Chitosan scaffolds induce human dental pulp stem cells to neural differentiation: potential roles for spinal cord injury therapy.
- Zhang J1, Lu X2, Feng G2, Gu Z3, Sun Y1, Bao G1, Xu G1, Lu Y4, Chen J1, Xu L2, Feng X5, Cui Z6.
- Cell and tissue research.Cell Tissue Res.2016 May 5. [Epub ahead of print]
- Cell-based transplantation strategies hold great potential for spinal cord injury (SCI) repair. Chitosan scaffolds have therapeutic benefits for spinal cord regeneration. Human dental pulp stem cells (DPSCs) are abundant available stem cells with low immunological incompatibility and can be consider
- PMID 27147262
- Development of an in-process UV-crosslinked, electrospun PCL/aPLA-co-TMC composite polymer for tubular tissue engineering applications.
- Stefani I1, Cooper-White JJ2.
- Acta biomaterialia.Acta Biomater.2016 May;36:231-40. doi: 10.1016/j.actbio.2016.03.013. Epub 2016 Mar 8.
- Cardiovascular diseases remain the largest cause of death worldwide, and half of these deaths are the result of failure of the vascular system. Tissue engineering promises to provide new, and potentially more effective therapeutic strategies to replace damaged or degenerated vessels with functional
- PMID 26969522
- Formulation, optimization, and evaluation of a transdermal patch of heparin sodium
- 日本口腔インプラント学会誌 = Journal of Japanese Society of Oral Implantology 26(1), 30-36, 2013-03-31
- NAID 10031163017
- ABO-Incompatible Kidney Transplantation : The Surprising Absence of Hyperacute Rejection [Innovation in Transplant and Regenerative Medicine. The 13th Meeting of Hirosaki International Forum of Medical Science. Communication Center of Hirosaki University School of Medicine. September 9, 2011, Hirosaki, Japan]
- Definition of therapeutic incompatibility. Provided by Stedman's medical dictionary and Drugs.com. Includes medical terms and definitions. ... Drugs.com Mobile Apps The easiest way to lookup drug information, identify pills, check ...
- ther·a·peu·tic (thĕr′ə-pyo o′tĭk) adj. also ther·a·peu·ti·cal (-tĭ-kəl) 1. Having or exhibiting healing powers: a therapeutic agent; therapeutic exercises. 2. Of or relating to the medical treatment of a disease or condition. n. A drug or other ...
- therapeutic incompatibility