全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Repurposing drugs for treatment of Mycobacterium abscessus: a view to a kill.
- Gumbo T, Cirrincione K, Srivastava S.
- The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy. 2020 May;75(5)1212-1217.
- The current treatment regimens recommended for Mycobacterium abscessus subspecies abscessus (Mab) pulmonary disease are not effective. We identified 16 drugs with potential to build new regimens, translating to 560 possible three-drug combination regimens. To determine MICs and efficacy of drugs fro
- PMID 32016429
- Tedizolid as Step-Down Therapy following Daptomycin versus Continuation of Daptomycin against Enterococci and Methicillin- and Vancomycin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus in a Rat Endocarditis Model.
- Singh KV, Arias CA, Murray BE.
- Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy. 2020 Apr;64(5).
- Tedizolid (TZD) and daptomycin (DAP) were assessed in a rat endocarditis model against , (resistant to vancomycin and ampicillin), and As a monotherapy, TZD for 5 days was not effective in a comparison with no-treatment controls, while DAP for 5 days was significantly effective against these bacte
- PMID 32122892
- Safety and tolerability of more than 6 days of tedizolid treatment.
- Mensa Vendrell M, Tasias Pitarch M, Salavert Lletí M, Calabuig Muñoz E, Morata Ruiz L, Castells Lao G, López Suñé E, Mensa Pueyo J, Oltra Sempere MR, Pedro-Botet Montoya ML, Isernia V, Reynaga Sosa EA, Moreno Nuñez L, Pasquau Liaño J, Sequera Arquelladas S, Yuste Ara JR, Soriano Viladomiu A.
- Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy. 2020 Apr;().
- Tedizolid has demonstrated its efficacy and safety in clinical trials, however, data concerning its tolerability in long-term treatments is scarce. The aim of the study was to assess the indications and to describe the long-term safety profile of tedizolid.A multicentric, retrospective study of pati
- PMID 32312777
- Tedizolid is a novel oxazolidinone with activity against Gram-positive pathogens.In Vitro: Tedizolid (0.25 μg/mL) inhibits all 28 clinical isolates of PRSP, and is 4-fold more potent than linezolid against PRSP. In Vivo: For mice
- Tedizolid can cause significant neutropenia and its use is not recommended in patients with neutrophil counts of < 1000 cell/mcL. Use During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Animal reproduction studies with tedizolid show some risk, and no adequate and well-controlled studies have been done in pregnant women.
- Tedizolid is an oxazolidinone-class antibiotic prodrug used for the treatment of acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections caused by susceptible isolates of several Gram-positive bacteria. 希釈計算器 貯蔵液を準備するために必要 ...