- resulting from or dependent on market factors rather than fundamental economic considerations; "analysts content that the stock market is due for a technical rally"; "the fall is only a technical correction"
- a pickup truck with a gun mounted on it
- of or relating to or requiring special knowledge to be understood; "technical terminology"; "a technical report"; "technical language" (同)expert
- of or relating to technique or proficiency in a practical skill; "his technical innovation was his brushwork"; "the technical dazzle of her dancing" (同)proficient
- of or relating to a practical subject that is organized according to scientific principles; "technical college"; "technological development" (同)technological
- characterizing or showing skill in or specialized knowledge of applied arts and sciences; "a technical problem"; "highly technical matters hardly suitable for the general public"; "a technical report"; "producing the A-bomb was a challenge to the technical people of this country"; "technical training"; "technical language"
- an ability that has been acquired by training (同)accomplishment, acquirement, acquisition, attainment
- ability to produce solutions in some problem domain; "the skill of a well-trained boxer"; "the sweet science of pugilism" (同)science
- a practical method or art applied to some particular task
- the craft of making fireworks (同)pyrotechny
- (music) brilliance of display (as in the performance of music)
- (basketball) a foul that can be assessed on a player or a coach or a team for unsportsmanlike conduct; does not usually involve physical contact during play (同)technical
- 『専門の』,専門的な / 『工業の』,工芸の / 技術の,技術上の
- 〈U〉(…の)『熟練』,技量,腕《+『in』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈C〉『特殊技術』,特殊技能
- 〈U〉(科学・芸術などの)『技巧』,技術 / 〈C〉(技術・技巧を示す)『手法』,表現方法;腕前
- 花火製造術;花火の打ち揚げ[方法] / 《しばしば皮肉に》(機知・弁舌などの)はなばなしさ
- 諸工芸の;工芸教育の / 工芸学校(大学)
- A new technic for segmental spinal osteosynthesis using the posterior approach.
- Cotrel Y1, Dubousset J2.Author information 1Orthopédie infantile, hôpital Saint-Vincent-de-Paul, 74, avenue Denfert-Rochereau, 75014 Paris, France.2Orthopédie infantile, hôpital Saint-Vincent-de-Paul, 74, avenue Denfert-Rochereau, 75014 Paris, France. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractThe authors have designed a new method of instrumentation aimed at obtaining surgical fixation of the scoliotic curve without any postoperative external immobilisation. It is particularly strong and rigid and allows adequate reduction of the curve. This technique avoids the sublaminar space and thus prevents excessive blood loss and diminishes the danger of cord damage. The instrumentation is made of two parallel rough cylindrical rods inserted independently in the convexity and concavity of the curve. If necessary, they can be bent pre-operatively. They are attached to hooks placed on the laminae or pedicles, which are locked by bolts, thus allowing progressive straightening of the curve. They are joined by two transverse bars, one above and one below, to provide better rigidity to the device and to allow correction of rotation. The parts of the vertebrae left free by the device are denuded to allow the addition of grafts. Laboratory tests have demonstrated that this type of fixator is more rigid than the Harrington or Luque rods. Fifteen patients, either idiopathic or paralytic cases, were operated on without any neurological impairment. No loss of correction was observed since the hooks have been locked.
- Orthopaedics & traumatology, surgery & research : OTSR.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res.2014 Jan 18. pii: S1877-0568(13)00294-6. doi: 10.1016/j.otsr.2013.12.009. [Epub ahead of print]
- The authors have designed a new method of instrumentation aimed at obtaining surgical fixation of the scoliotic curve without any postoperative external immobilisation. It is particularly strong and rigid and allows adequate reduction of the curve. This technique avoids the sublaminar space and thus
- PMID 24447656
- [Treatment of ankylosed teeth by segmental corticotomy: the Orthodontic Bone Stretching technique. Preliminary study].
- Bousquet P, Artz C, Canal P.Author information Département de Parodontologie, Université Montpellier 1, 545 avenue du Professeur Jean-Louis Viala, 34193 Montpellier Cedex 5, France, exercice privé, 34500 Béziers, France.AbstractAnkylosed anterior teeth are associated with infraclusion and can lead to a concomitant significant esthetic defect. After a review of the techniques used move these teeth into the arch, this article describes a new technique to restore occlusion and improve esthetics, or to prepare the case for either a prosthetic or implant treatment, Orthodontic Bone Stretching (OBS). This technic combines partial corticotomy and orthodontic treatment and produces bone stretching. After 8 to 12 weeks of force application, the ankylosed teeth are repositioned into occlusion or, if extraction is necessary, the bone crest is at a level consistent with a prosthetic or implant treatment. OBS technique can be adapted to implant infraclusion, or the vertical regeneration of atrophied ridge.
- L' Orthodontie française.Orthod Fr.2013 Dec;84(4):333-41. doi: 10.1051/orthodfr/2013067. Epub 2013 Nov 27.
- Ankylosed anterior teeth are associated with infraclusion and can lead to a concomitant significant esthetic defect. After a review of the techniques used move these teeth into the arch, this article describes a new technique to restore occlusion and improve esthetics, or to prepare the case for eit
- PMID 24280548
- [Hemostatic absorbable gel matrix for severe post-traumatic epistaxis].
- Bachelet JT, Bourlet J, Gleizal A.Author information Service de chirurgie maxillo-faciale, université Claude-Bernard Lyon-1, groupement hospitalier Nord, CHU de Lyon, 103, Grande-Rue-de-la-Croix-Rousse, 69004 Lyon, France. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractINTRODUCTION: The management of traumatic epistaxis is an important issue for maxillofacial trauma patients, because of their frequency and severity. We assessed a single use sterile hemostatic gel matrix (surgiflo© [SF], Floseal © [FS]) available for this indication.
- Revue de stomatologie, de chirurgie maxillo-faciale et de chirurgie orale.Rev Stomatol Chir Maxillofac Chir Orale.2013 Nov;114(5):310-4. doi: 10.1016/j.revsto.2013.07.015. Epub 2013 Sep 9.
- INTRODUCTION: The management of traumatic epistaxis is an important issue for maxillofacial trauma patients, because of their frequency and severity. We assessed a single use sterile hemostatic gel matrix (surgiflo© [SF], Floseal © [FS]) available for this indication.MATERIALS AND METHODS: Ten pat
- PMID 24028779
- 日中輪蔵の型式分類について : 遺構と建築技術書を中心に
- Change the way you play Minecraft Install any of our flagship modpacks with one simple click or choose from thousands of community-made modpacks available on the Technic Platform. It doesn't get easier than this.
- Welcome to Technic ... LEGO、LEGOのロゴ、ミニフィギュア、デュプロ、バイオニクル、レジェンド オブ チーマ、フレンズのロゴ、ミニフィギュアのロゴ、DIMENSIONS、マインドストーム、ミクセル、ニンジャゴー、NEXO KNIGHTSは、LEGO ...
- technical expert、technologist
- bulk、drug substance