全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Parents seek early intervention services for a two-year-old without autism.
- Reddy A, Graves C, Augustyn M.SourceFrom the *Boston University School of Medicine for Reddy, Boston, MA; †Boston Medical Center for Graves, Boston, MA; ‡Division of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA.
- Journal of developmental and behavioral pediatrics : JDBP.J Dev Behav Pediatr.2011 Oct;32(8):616-8.
- Sam is a 27-month-old boy who you have followed since birth. He lives with his parents in a small resort town approximately 90 miles outside a major city. Both his parents are professionals in their late 30s and have been highly involved in his care since birth. At the 12-month visit, they were conc
- PMID 21904210
- Characterizing the behavior of children emerging with delirium from general anesthesia.
- Malarbi S, Stargatt R, Howard K, Davidson A.SourceSchool of Psychological Science, La Trobe University, La Trobe, Victoria, Australia.
- Paediatric anaesthesia.Paediatr Anaesth.2011 Sep;21(9):942-50. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9592.2011.03646.x. Epub 2011 Jul 5.
- BACKGROUND: Emergence delirium (ED) frequently occurs in young children awakening from general anesthesia (GA). To date, research is limited by scales that are unable to discriminate the condition from other forms of agitation.AIM: The primary aim of this study was to determine the core behaviors of
- PMID 21726352
- 古庄 高
- 論集 54(2), 139-152, 2008-01
- … We cannot get a clue to resolve such a lot of problems as bully, absence from school, disobedience, refusing to learn, disturbance of lessons, temper tantrum and so on. …
- NAID 110007043198
- かんしゃく (症候からみた小児の診断学) -- (乳児特有の症候)
- A 'tantrum emotional outburst, usually associated with children or those in emotional distress, that is typically characterized by stubbornness, crying, screaming, yelling, shrieking, defiance, angry ranting, a resistance to attempts at pacification ...