- the activities involved in selling commodities directly to consumers
- Fabrication and evaluation of an organic monolithic column based upon the polymerisation of hexyl methacrylate with 1,6-hexanediol ethoxylate diacrylate for the separation of small molecules by capillary liquid chromatography.
- Alshitari W1, Quigley CL2, Smith N3.
- Talanta.Talanta.2015 Aug 15;141:103-10. doi: 10.1016/j.talanta.2015.03.064. Epub 2015 Apr 4.
- This paper describes the fabrication of a new porous monolith, prepared in 100μm i.d. capillaries by the co-polymerisation of hexyl methacrylate with 1,6-hexanediol ethoxylate diacrylate, poly (HMA-co-1,6 HEDA), in the presence of azobisisobutyronitrile, 1, 4-butanediol and 1-propanol were used as
- PMID 25966388
- Virus Sensitivity Index of UV disinfection.
- Tang WZ1, Sillanpää M.
- Environmental technology.Environ Technol.2015 Jun;36(11):1464-75. doi: 10.1080/09593330.2014.994040. Epub 2015 Jan 3.
- A new concept of Virus Sensitivity Index (VSI) is defined as the ratio between the first-order inactivation rate constant of a virus, ki, and that of MS2-phage during UV disinfection, kr. MS2-phage is chosen as the reference virus because it is recommended as a virus indicator during UV reactor desi
- PMID 25495554
- Time-Course Mass Spectrometry Imaging for Depicting Drug Incorporation into Hair.
- Kamata T1, Shima N1, Sasaki K1, Matsuta S1, Takei S1, Katagi M1, Miki A1, Zaitsu K, Nakanishi T2, Sato T3, Suzuki K3, Tsuchihashi H3.
- Analytical chemistry.Anal Chem.2015 May 6. [Epub ahead of print]
- In order to investigate the incorporation of drugs into hair, matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization-time-of-flight tandem mass spectrometry (MS/MS) imaging was performed on the longitudinal sections of single scalp hair shafts sampled from volunteers after a single oral administration of metho
- PMID 25919888
- Mechanical characteristics of mine tailings and seismic responds of tailing reservoir
- Japanese Geotechnical Society Special Publication 2(76), 2633-2637, 2016
- NAID 130005124331
- The geotechnical issues of the damage caused by the great east Japan disaster and reconstruction for the Tohoku region
- Japanese Geotechnical Society Special Publication 2(32), 1148-1153, 2016
- NAID 130005124013
- Development of highly reliable static random access memory for 40-nm embedded split gate-MONOS flash memory
- Tailings, also called mine dumps, culm dumps, slimes, tails, refuse, leach residue or slickens, are the materials left over after the process of separating the valuable fraction from the uneconomic fraction (gangue) of an ore. Tailings are distinct ...
- Merchant Consulting. Customer-centric ecommerce consulting. Annually, the e- tailing group conducts website mystery shopping on 100 ecommerce sites, fact- finding merchant surveys and fields extensive online consumer research to ...