- Nurse strategies for optimising patient participation in nursing care.
- Sahlsten MJ1, Larsson IE, Sjöström B, Plos KA.Author information 1School of Life Sciences, University of Skövde, Skövde, Sweden. email@example.comAbstractTHE STUDY'S RATIONALE: Patient participation is an essential factor in nursing care and medical treatment and a legal right in many countries. Despite this, patients have experienced insufficient participation, inattention and neglect regarding their problems and may respond with dependence, passivity or taciturnity. Accordingly, nurses strategies for optimising patient participation in nursing care is an important question for the nursing profession.
- Scandinavian journal of caring sciences.Scand J Caring Sci.2009 Sep;23(3):490-7. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2008.00649.x. Epub 2009 Jun 23.
- THE STUDY'S RATIONALE: Patient participation is an essential factor in nursing care and medical treatment and a legal right in many countries. Despite this, patients have experienced insufficient participation, inattention and neglect regarding their problems and may respond with dependence, passivi
- PMID 19552793
- [Concept analysis of preparatory grief in terminal cancer patients].
- Park HS1, Kim MS, Jung JS, Choi NY, Yu SM, Kim YS, Ko YH.Author information 1College of Nursing, Pusan National University.AbstractPURPOSE: The purpose of this study was to conceptualize and clarify a concept of "preparatory grief" in terminal cancer patients.
- Taehan Kanho Hakhoe chi.Taehan Kanho Hakhoe Chi.2006 Aug;36(5):782-91.
- PURPOSE: The purpose of this study was to conceptualize and clarify a concept of "preparatory grief" in terminal cancer patients.METHOD: A hybrid model of concept development was applied to develop a concept of preparatory grief, which included a field study carried out in Busan, Korea. Participants
- PMID 16953135
- A long-term outcome study of selective mutism in childhood.
- Steinhausen HC1, Wachter M, Laimböck K, Metzke CW.Author information 1Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Zurich, Switzerland. firstname.lastname@example.orgAbstractOBJECTIVE: Controlled study of the long-term outcome of selective mutism (SM) in childhood.
- Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines.J Child Psychol Psychiatry.2006 Jul;47(7):751-6.
- OBJECTIVE: Controlled study of the long-term outcome of selective mutism (SM) in childhood.METHOD: A sample of 33 young adults with SM in childhood and two age- and gender-matched comparison groups were studied. The latter comprised 26 young adults with anxiety disorders in childhood (ANX) and 30 yo
- PMID 16790010
- 福井 俊哉
- 高次脳機能研究 （旧 失語症研究） 25(3), 259-267, 2005
- 皮質基底核変性症 (CBD) は多彩な前頭葉・認知症状を呈するが, 運動症状との関連については十分に解明されていない。今回, 平均3年の経過中に診断基準を満たしたCBD14例における運動障害優位側と前頭葉・認知症状の関連を明らかにすることを目的とした。運動障害は右優位が多かった (右優位11例, 左優位3例)。両群ともに初発症状として一側肢の使いにくさ, 易転倒性・歩行障害が多かった。CBDに特徴 …
- NAID 130004467551
- 肥後 すみ子,奥山 真由美,太湯 好子
- 岡山県立大学保健福祉学部紀要 12, 33-43, 2005
- … The students in the simpatient group expressed bewilderment about how to communicate with a sim-patient and with their dealing with taciturnity.ln order to improve theuseof sim'patients in communication training，the results suggest writing scenarios mimicking real life situations，developing a sim-patient program in which all students can experience caring for a simpatient，and setting up a realistic"sickroom" unlike a regular classroom. …
- NAID 110009395738
- The Task of 'Dialogue' and Human Formation:The Relation between 'toward Dialogue' and 'through Dialogue'
- 大塚 恵一
- 教育哲学研究 (41), 22-39, 1980
- … But here a particular and difficult problem of human formation lies hidden in relation to the peculiarly Japanese and oriental type of taciturnity and silence. …
- NAID 130003659464
- Taciturnity definition, the state or quality of being reserved or reticent in conversation. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Reference Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary My Account Log Out Log In ...
- This site was started in 2002 as an experiment in coding and in blogging. Since then, its age has started to show, and I think it’s time to start something new. Here we go! Posted in Uncategorized