- on the surface; "surface materials of the moon"
- the outer boundary of an artifact or a material layer constituting or resembling such a boundary; "there is a special cleaner for these surfaces"; "the cloth had a pattern of red dots on a white surface"
- the outermost level of the land or sea; "earthquakes originate far below the surface"; "three quarters of the Earths surface is covered by water" (同)Earth''s surface
- a superficial aspect as opposed to the real nature of something; "it was not what it appeared to be on the surface"
- the extended two-dimensional outer boundary of a three-dimensional object; "they skimmed over the surface of the water"; "a brush small enough to clean every dental surface"; "the sun has no distinct surface"
- come to the surface (同)come_up, rise up, rise
- the extent of a 2-dimensional surface enclosed within a boundary; "the area of a rectangle"; "it was about 500 square feet in area" (同)expanse, surface_area
- a part of a structure having some specific characteristic or function; "the spacious cooking area provided plenty of room for servants"
- a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography); "it was a mountainous area"; "Bible country" (同)country
- a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve; "in the abdominal region" (同)region
- a subject of study; "it was his area of specialization"; "areas of interest include..."
- a unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters (同)ar
- emerging to the surface and becoming apparent
- (物の)表面,外面;水面 / 《比喩的に》『うわべ』,見かけ / 『表面(水面)の,』表面(水面)に関する / 《比喩的に》『うわべだけの,』見かけだけの / 陸(水)上輸送の / (沈んでいたものが)表面に浮上する;《話》《おどけて》(寝ていた人が)起きる / (…で)…‘に'表面をつける,〈道路〉‘を'舗装する《+名+with+名》
- 〈U〉〈C〉『面積』 / 〈C〉『地域』,『地方』(region, district) / 〈C〉(活動・研究・興味などの及ぶ)『範囲』,『領域』(range)《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《英》=areaway 1
- are (面積の単位)の変形
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Addressing huge spatial heterogeneity induced by virus infections in lentil breeding trials.
- Kargiotidou A1, Vlachostergios DN2, Tzantarmas C1, Mylonas I2, Foti C2, Menexes G3, Polidoros A3, Tokatlidis IS1.
- Journal of biological research (Thessalonikē, Greece).J Biol Res (Thessalon).2016 Mar 1;23:2. doi: 10.1186/s40709-016-0039-6. eCollection 2016.
- BACKGROUND: Spatial heterogeneity can have serious effects on the precision of field experimentation in plant breeding. In the present study the capacity of the honeycomb design (HD) to sample huge spatial heterogeneity was appraised. For this purpose, four trials were conducted each comprising a le
- PMID 26933651
- The efficiency of botulinum toxin type A for the treatment of masseter muscle pain in patients with temporomandibular joint dysfunction and tension-type headache.
- Pihut M1, Ferendiuk E1, Szewczyk M1, Kasprzyk K2, Wieckiewicz M3.
- The journal of headache and pain.J Headache Pain.2016 Dec;17(1):29. doi: 10.1186/s10194-016-0621-1. Epub 2016 Mar 24.
- BACKGROUND: Temporomandibular joint dysfunction are often accompanied by symptoms of headache such as tension-type headache which is the most frequent spontaneous primary headache. Masseter muscle pain is commonly reported in this group. The purpose of the study was to assess the efficiency of intra
- PMID 27011213
- Photocatalytic Oxidation of Propylene on Pd-Loaded Anatase TiO2 Nanotubes Under Visible Light Irradiation.
- Li C1, Zong L1, Li Q2,3, Zhang J1,4, Yang J1,4, Jin Z1.
- Nanoscale research letters.Nanoscale Res Lett.2016 Dec;11(1):271. doi: 10.1186/s11671-016-1486-6. Epub 2016 May 26.
- TiO2 nanotubes attract much attention because of their high photoelectron-chemical and photocatalytic efficiency. But their large band gap leads to a low absorption of the solar light and limits the practical application. How to obtain TiO2 nanotubes without any dopant and possessing visible light r
- PMID 27229518
- Use of KBF<sub>4</sub>–Al Mixed Powder to Produce Boron-Bearing 6063 Aluminum Alloys
- Urban Thermal Influence on the Background Environment of Convective Precipitation
- Role and Impact of the Urban Environment in a Numerical Forecast of an Intense Summertime Precipitation Event over Tokyo
- A fansite dedicated to NBC's Surface. ... The Surface Area, a fansite for the NBC show Surface. Here you will find episode guides, character summaries, cast and crew information, wallpapers, icons and more.
- Free lessons and worksheets on how to find surface area of solids includng all types of prisms, cylinders, cones and spheres. ... So, four lines when cut each other in a specific order, they make a rectangle. Look at above rectangle ...
- PISA, 近位部等流速表面