- of or relating to or constituting a linguistic root; "a radical verb form"
- (mathematics) a quantity expressed as the root of another quantity
- a character conveying the lexical meaning of a logogram
- a person who has radical ideas or opinions
- especially of leaves; located at the base of a plant or stem; especially arising directly from the root or rootstock or a root-like stem; "basal placentation"; "radical leaves" (同)basal
- arising from or going to the root or source; "a radical flaw in the plan"
- including more than a specified category; "a super experiment"
- extremely large; "another super skyscraper"
- participating readily in reactions; "sodium is a reactive metal"; "free radicals are very reactive"
- reacting to a stimulus; "the skin of old persons is less reactive than that of younger persons" (同)responsive
- take solid or liquid food into the mouth a little at a time either by drinking or by eating with a spoon
- the monovalent group -OH in such compounds as bases and some acids and alcohols (同)hydroxyl_group, hydroxyl_radical
- 『根本的な』,『基本的な』 / 《しばしばR-》『急進的な』,過激な / (数学の記号で)根(こん)の / 《しばしばR-》急進堂員,主義者,過激論者 / (数学の記号で)根,根号 / (化学反応で)基(き),根
- (アパートなどの)管理人,長官,所長,監督(superintendent) / (映画の)エキストラ,端(は)役(supernumerary) / 特等品,特製品
- 〈飲み物など〉‘を'すする,飲む / (飲み物を)すする,飲む / (飲食物の)一口,一すすり《+『of』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- In vitro evaluation of free radical scavenging activity of Codariocalyx motorius root extract.
- Chidambaram U1, Pachamuthu V, Natarajan S, Elango B, Suriyanarayanan, Ramkumar KM.
- Asian Pacific journal of tropical medicine.Asian Pac J Trop Med.2013 Mar;6(3):188-94. doi: 10.1016/S1995-7645(13)60021-8.
- OBJECTIVE: To determine the phenolic content in Codariocalyx motorius root extract and to evaluate its antioxidant properties using various in vitro assay systems.METHODS: The antioxidant activity was evaluated based on scavenging of 1,1-diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl, hydroxyl radicals, superoxide anion
- PMID 23375031
- Hepatoprotective and antioxidant activity of rhizome of Podophyllum hexandrum against carbon tetra chloride induced hepatotoxicity in rats.
- Ganie SA1, Zargar BA, Masood A, Zargar MA.
- Biomedical and environmental sciences : BES.Biomed Environ Sci.2013 Mar;26(3):209-21. doi: 10.3967/0895-3988.2013.03.008.
- OBJECTIVE: To test possible antioxidant activity of n-hexane extract of Podophyllum hexandrum under in vitro and in vivo conditions.METHODS: The in vitro antioxidant activity was evaluated by the ability of the extract to interact with the stable free radical DPPH, Superoxide (O2-), Hydroxyl (OH-),
- PMID 23425804
- Analytical methods to determine the comparative DNA binding studies of curcumin-Cu(II) complexes.
- Rajesh J1, Rajasekaran M, Rajagopal G, Athappan P.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2012 Nov;97:223-30. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2012.05.006. Epub 2012 May 23.
- DNA interaction studies of two mononuclear [1:1(1); 1:2(2)] copper(II) complexes of curcumin have been studied. The interaction of these complexes with CT-DNA has been explored by physical methods to propose modes of DNA binding of the complexes. Absorption spectral titrations of complex 1 with CT-D
- PMID 22765941
- The Role of Total Ginseng Saponin and Its Components in Antiperoxidation in Vitro
- Dong Erbo,Yokozawa Takako,Kashiwagi Hiroshi [他],HATTORI MASAO,WATANABE HIROSHI,OURA HIKOKICHI
- 生薬學雜誌 50(2), 128-134, 1996-04-20
- … Antisuperoxidation activities of total ginseng saponin and its individual saponins (ginsenoside-Rb_1, -Rb_2, -Re, -Rd) were assessed using a reaction mixture in which oxygen-containing radicals such as superoxide anion (O_2^-) and hydroxyl radical were generated by addition of H_2O_2, Fe^<2+> … The level of the final product of this superoxidation reaction-thiobarbituric acid (TBA)-reactive substances-measured spectrophotometrically was used as a parameter for evaluating the antioxidation ability. …
- NAID 110008731664
- curable、free radical、radically