- a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril) (同)Clinoril
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 非ステロイド性抗炎症剤（NSAIDs）（アスピリンを含む）：大腸癌の予防における役割 nsaids including aspirin role in prevention of colorectal cancer
- 2. 羊水過多 polyhydramnios
- 3. 非選択性非ステロイド性抗炎症剤（NSAIDs）：副作用の概要 nonselective nsaids overview of adverse effects
- 4. 非ステロイド性抗炎症剤（NSAIDs）：電解質の合併症 nsaids electrolyte complications
- 5. 非ステロイド性抗炎症剤（NSAIDs）：作用機序 nsaids mechanism of action
- NOSH-sulindac (AVT-18A) is a novel nitric oxide- and hydrogen sulfide-releasing hybrid that is gastrointestinal safe and has potent anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antipyretic, anti-platelet, and anti-cancer properties.
- Kashfi K1, Chattopadhyay M2, Kodela R2.
- Redox biology.Redox Biol.2015 Dec;6:287-96. doi: 10.1016/j.redox.2015.08.012. Epub 2015 Aug 14.
- Sulindac is chemopreventive and has utility in patients with familial adenomatous polyposis; however, side effects preclude its long-term use. NOSH-sulindac (AVT-18A) releases nitric oxide and hydrogen sulfide, was designed to be a safer alternative. Here we compare the gastrointestinal safety, anti
- PMID 26298203
- Structural Mechanism of the Interaction of Alzheimer Disease Aβ Fibrils with the Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug (NSAID) Sulindac Sulfide.
- Prade E1, Bittner HJ2, Sarkar R1, Lopez Del Amo JM3, Althoff-Ospelt G4, Multhaup G5, Hildebrand PW2, Reif B6.
- The Journal of biological chemistry.J Biol Chem.2015 Nov 27;290(48):28737-45. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M115.675215. Epub 2015 Sep 28.
- Alzheimer disease is the most severe neurodegenerative disease worldwide. In the past years, a plethora of small molecules interfering with amyloid-β (Aβ) aggregation has been reported. However, their mode of interaction with amyloid fibers is not understood. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- PMID 26416887
- Removal of selected NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) in aqueous samples by Octolig®.
- Martin DF1, Martin JM1, Ward TA1.
- Journal of environmental science and health. Part A, Toxic/hazardous substances & environmental engineering.J Environ Sci Health A Tox Hazard Subst Environ Eng.2015 Nov 25:1-6. [Epub ahead of print]
- The possibility of removing representative nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) from water was tested using Octolig®, a commercially available material with polyethylenediimine moieties covalently attached to high-surface area silica gel. The effectiveness of removal should depend on selec
- PMID 26606390
- Characterization of Sulindac Solid Dispersion with Hydroxypropyl Cellulose Prepared by Hot Melt Extrusion
- Osawa Mizuho,Higashi Kenjirou,Yamashita Jun,Moribe Kunikazu,Yamamoto Keiji
- 薬剤学 74(2), 160-169, 2014
- … Solid dispersions were prepared with sulindac, a poorly water-soluble drug, and HPC of three different molecular weights using a hot melt extrusion method. … Permeability of sulindac was evaluated using the Caco-2 cell monolayer model. … The results obtained by PXRD, DSC, and solubility studies showed that sulindac in the extrudate of sulindac/HPC (20/80 w/w) was completely amorphized and demonstrated better solubility than the drug alone. …
- NAID 130003398004
- NO-NSAIDs. Part 3: Nitric Oxide-Releasing Prodrugs of Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs
- Borhade Namdev,Pathan Asif Rahimkhan,Halder Somnath [他],Karwa Manoj,Dhiman Mini,Pamidiboina Venu,Gund Machhindra,Deshattiwar Jagannath Janardhan,Mali Sunil Vasantrao,Deshmukh Nitin Janardanrao,Senthilkumar Subrayan Palanisamy,Gaikwad Parikshit,Tipparam Santhosh Goud,Mudgal Jayesh,Dutta Milan Chandra,Burhan Aslam Usmangani,Thakre Gajanan,Sharma Ankur,Deshpande Shubhada,Desai Dattatraya Chandrakant,Dubash Nauzer Pervez,Jain Arun Kumar,Sharma Somesh,Nemmani Kumar Venkata Subrahmanya,Satyam Apparao
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 60(4), 465-481, 2012
- … In continuation of our efforts to discover novel nitric oxide-releasing non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NO-NSAIDs) as potentially "Safe NSAIDs," we report herein the design, synthesis and evaluation of 21 new NO-NSAIDs of commonly used NSAIDs such as aspirin, diclofenac, naproxen, flurbiprofen, ketoprofen, sulindac, ibuprofen and indomethacin. …
- NAID 130001852438
- Randomized Double-Blind Trial of Sulindac and Etodolac to Eradicate Aberrant Crypt Foci and to Prevent Sporadic Colorectal Polyps
- Takayama Tetsuji,Nagashima Hiroyuki,Maeda Masahiro,Nojiri Shuichi,Hirayama Michiaki,Nakano Yoichiro,Takahashi Yasuo,Sato Yasushi,Sekikawa Hitoshi,Mori Mitsuru,Sonoda Tomoko,Kimura Tetsuo,Kato Junji,Niitsu Yoshiro
- CLINICAL CANCER RESEARCH 17(11), 3803-3811, 2011
- NAID 120005207289
- Sulindac comes as a tablet to take by mouth. It is usually taken with food twice a day. Take sulindac at around the same times each day. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or ...
- Sulindac official prescribing information for healthcare professionals. Includes: indications, dosage, adverse reactions, pharmacology and more. ... Distribution Sulindac, and its sulfone and sulfide metabolites, are 93.1, 95.4, and 97.9 ...