- with success; in a successful manner; "she performed the surgery successfully"
- attain success or reach a desired goal; "The enterprise succeeded"; "We succeeded in getting tickets to the show"; "she struggled to overcome her handicap and won" (同)win, come through, bring home the bacon, deliver the goods
- be the successor (of); "Carter followed Ford"; "Will Charles succeed to the throne?" (同)come after, follow
- a state of prosperity or fame; "he is enjoying great success"; "he does not consider wealth synonymous with success"
- an attainment that is successful; "his success in the marathon was unexpected"; "his new play was a great success"
- an event that accomplishes its intended purpose; "lets call heads a success and tails a failure"; "the election was a remarkable success for the Whigs"
- without success; "she tried unsuccessfully to persuade him to buy a new car"
- having succeeded or being marked by a favorable outcome; "a successful architect"; "a successful business venture"
- 〈計画などが〉『成功する』,うまくいく / 〈人が〉(…に)『成功する』《+in+名(doing)》 / 〈人が〉(…を)『継承する』,相続する《+to+名》 / 〈物事が〉続く,後に来る / 〈人〉‘の'『後任となる』 / …‘に'『続く』
- 〈U〉『成功』,好結果,上首尾 / 〈U〉富(地位,名声)を得ること,成功,立身,出世・〈C〉『成功した人(物,事)』・うまく行くこと・成功者
- 〈U〉(…の)『成就』(じょうじゅ),達成《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉『業績』,功績,達成されたこと
- 『成功した』,好結果の,上首尾の / 富(地位,名声)を得た,順調な
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Balancing cognitive diversity and mutual understanding in multidisciplinary teams.
- Mitchell R1, Boyle B, O'Brien R, Malik A, Tian K, Parker V, Giles M, Joyce P, Chiang V.
- Health care management review.Health Care Manage Rev.2016 Aug 27. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Interprofessional health care teams are increasingly utilized in health care organizations. Although there is support for their capacity to solve complex problems, there is also evidence that such teams are not always successful. In an effort to understand the capacity of interprofession
- PMID 26317304
- Coordination within medical neighborhoods: Insights from the early experiences of Colorado patient-centered medical homes.
- Alidina S1, Rosenthal M, Schneider E, Singer S.
- Health care management review.Health Care Manage Rev.2016 Aug 6. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: The term "medical neighborhood" refers to relationships that patient-centered medical homes (PCMHs) seek to establish with other providers to facilitate coordinated patient care. Yet, how PCMHs can accomplish this coordination is not well understood.PURPOSE: Drawing upon organizational t
- PMID 26259020
- Determination of tocopherols and sitosterols in seeds and nuts by QuEChERS-liquid chromatography.
- Delgado-Zamarreño MM1, Fernández-Prieto C2, Bustamante-Rangel M2, Pérez-Martín L2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Feb 1;192:825-30. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.07.083. Epub 2015 Jul 21.
- In the present work a simple, reliable and affordable sample treatment method for the simultaneous analysis of tocopherols and free phytosterols in nuts was developed. Analyte extraction was carried out using the QuEChERS methodology and analyte separation and detection were accomplished using HPLC-
- PMID 26304416
- Miniaturisation and optimisation of the Dutch mini-Luke extraction method for implementation in the routine multi-residue analysis of pesticides in fruits and vegetables.
- Lozano A1, Kiedrowska B2, Scholten J2, de Kroon M2, de Kok A2, Fernández-Alba AR3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Feb 1;192:668-81. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.07.065. Epub 2015 Jul 17.
- This paper presents the validation and further miniaturisation of the well-known Dutch mini-Luke method for high water and acid content matrices for 175 pesticides amenable to liquid- and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. For optimisation of the method, recovery tests with different sample/extra
- PMID 26304397
- Texture-Based Automatic Separation of Echoes from Distributed Moving Targets in UWB Radar Signals
- Sakamoto Takuya,Sato Toru,Aubry Pascal J.,Yarovoy Alexander G.
- IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing 53(1), 352-361, 2015-01
- … The algorithm efficiency has been successfully verified for targets with variable velocities. …
- NAID 120005474456
- Naphthalene Bisimide-Based Acceptor Polymers : Synthesis via Palladium-Catalyzed Direct Arylation, Characterization, and Nanostructure
- Nakabayashi Kazuhiro,Yamada Masaya,Mori Hideharu
- Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Japan, 2015
- … The direct arylation between our designed thiophene-extended NBI-based monomer and 3,4-dimethylthiophene was successfully carried out to yield the desired NBI-based acceptor polymer (PNBI3T-Dr) with a high molecular weight (Mn > …
- NAID 130004701542
- Bisoxazoline-Catalyzed Asymmetric Nucleophilic Addition of Diethyl Zinc to Fluorinated Alkyl Ketones: Enantiofacial Control by Changing the Bisoxazoline Substituent
- Sasaki Shigeru,Yamauchi Takayasu,Kanai Masatomi,Ishii Akihiro,Higashiyama Kimio
- Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Japan, 2015
- … Bisoxazoline (BOX)-catalyzed asymmetric nucleophilic addition of diethyl zinc to fluorinated alkyl ketones successfully afforded enantioenriched fluorinated alkyl tertiary alcohols. …
- NAID 130004699187
- 伊関 洋
- 東京女子医科大学雑誌 84(5), 148-156, 2014-10-25
- 東大紛争のあおりで,1974年9月に,東京大学医学部を卒業し,10月より今更地となっている脳神経センター脳神経外科に入局し,研修医生活がはじまりました.当時は,喜多村孝一先生が日本の脳外科をリードしていた時代であり,脳外科の臨床医として充実した時代を過ごしました.2001年に先端工学外科学分野(FATS)を,前学長の高倉公朋先生の御指導の下,開設することができました.東京女子医大で過ごした年月は, …
- NAID 110009840764
- successfully 【副】〔計画などの結果が〕成功裏に、首尾よく、うまく - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- Infuriated at the self-command of the captive, the woman placed her arms akimbo; and, throwing herself into a posture of defiance, she broke out anew, in a torrent of words that no art of ours could commit successfully to paper.
- British Dictionary definitions for successfully Expand successful / səkˈsɛsfʊl / adjective 1. having succeeded in one's endeavours 2. marked by a favourable outcome 3. having obtained fame, wealth, etc Derived Forms adverb ...
- The procedure has been used successfully in conjunction with other heart operations, in particular mitral valve surgery.
- Intravenous lidocaine is frequently used; however, IV amiodarone appears to be more effective in increasing survival of VF when used in conjunction with defibrillation.
- Mallory hyaline is also known as alcoholic hyaline because it is most often seen in conjunction with liver injury from chronic alcohol abuse.