全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- New Genome-Wide Methods for Elucidation of Candidate Copy Number Variations (CNVs) Contributing to Alzheimer's Disease Heritability.
- Szigeti K1.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2016;1303:315-26. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4939-2627-5_19.
- The complexity of human genetic variation has been extended by the observation of abundant and widespread variation in the copy number of submicroscopic DNA segments. The discovery of this novel level of genome organization opened new possibilities concerning the genetic variation that may confer su
- PMID 26235076
- Malaria diagnosis for malaria elimination.
- Zimmerman PA1, Howes RE.
- Current opinion in infectious diseases.Curr Opin Infect Dis.2015 Oct;28(5):446-54. doi: 10.1097/QCO.0000000000000191.
- PURPOSE OF REVIEW: Limitations of blood smear microscopy contributed to failure of the 1950-1960s WHO Global Programme to Eliminate Malaria. All diagnostic methods encounter limits of detection (LOD) beyond which it will not be possible to identify infected individuals. When this occurs, it becomes
- PMID 26203855
- Anatomical Targeting Improves Delivery of Unconjugated Nanoparticles to the Testicle.
- Snow-Lisy DC1, Sabanegh ES Jr2, Samplaski MK2, Labhasetwar V2.
- The Journal of urology.J Urol.2015 Oct;194(4):1155-61. doi: 10.1016/j.juro.2015.03.076. Epub 2015 Mar 18.
- PURPOSE: Nanoparticles, which are submicroscopic particles typically ranging from 100 to 300 nm, are interesting as potential treatment of testicular disorders because they can be engineered to allow delivery to privileged tissues, such as across the blood-brain barrier or theoretically the blood-te
- PMID 25796115
- Epidemiology of forest malaria in Central Vietnam: the hidden parasite reservoir
- Thanh Pham Vinh,Van Hong Nguyen,Van Van Nguyen,Van Malderen Carine,Obsomer Valérie,Rosanas-Urgell Anna,Peeters Grietens Koen,Xa Nguyen Xuan,Bancone Germana,Chowwiwat Nongnud,Duong Tran Thanh,D'Alessandro Umberto,Speybroeck Niko,Erhart Annette
- Malaria Journal 14, 86, 2015-02-19
- … However, in forested areas of Central Vietnam malaria elimination is likely to be jeopardized by the high occurrence of asymptomatic and submicroscopic infections as shown by previous reports. …
- NAID 120005602576
- Submicroscopic deletion involving fibroblast growth factor receptor 1 gene in a patient with combined pituitary hormone deficiency
- FUKAMI Maki,ISO Manami,SATO Naoko,IGARASHI Maki,SEO Misuzu,KAZUKAWA Itsuro,KINOSHITA Eiichi,DATEKI Sumito,OGATA Tsutomu
- Endocrine journal 60(8), 1013-1020, 2013-08-01
- NAID 10031195771
- Distribution of cooperative unit size of amphiphilic molecules in the phase coexistence region in Langmuir monolayers
- Hatta E.,Nishimura T.
- Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 391, 111-115, 2013-02-01
- … size changes largely depending on the surface pressure in the coexistence region and these submicroscopic molecular aggregates are not static objects but dynamic ones characterized by large fluctuations in size. …
- NAID 120005183155
- sub·mi·cro·scop·ic (s b m -kr -sk p k). adj. Too small to be resolved by an optical microscope. sub mi·cro·scop i·cal·ly adv. submicroscopic [ˌsʌbmaɪkrəˈskɒpɪk] . adj. too small to be seen through an optical microscope. submicroscopically adv ...