- the flow of blood from a ruptured blood vessel (同)hemorrhage, haemorrhage
- 出血する / 出血;放血
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Adherence to guidelines for perioperative management of anticoagulation results in decreased bleeding complications: a single-centre experience.
- DeSancho MT1, Bardarova S, Chapin J.
- Blood coagulation & fibrinolysis : an international journal in haemostasis and thrombosis.Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis.2015 Jun;26(4):426-9. doi: 10.1097/MBC.0000000000000275.
- Guidelines describing the perioperative management of antithrombotic therapy in patients requiring temporary interruption of vitamin K antagonists (VKAs) were first published in 2008. The objective of this study is to evaluate the perioperative management of anticoagulation of patients on chronic VK
- PMID 25699609
- Fatal superior sagittal sinus hemorrhage as a complication of aplasia cutis congenita: a case report and literature review.
- Johnson R1, Offiah A, Cohen MC.
- Forensic science, medicine, and pathology.Forensic Sci Med Pathol.2015 Jun;11(2):243-8. doi: 10.1007/s12024-014-9645-5. Epub 2015 Jan 23.
- Aplasia cutis congenita (ACC) is a rare condition that occurs in around 0.01 % of births. Characterized by a localized absence of skin, it affects the midline of the scalp in over 80 % of cases. We describe the case of an infant born via vaginal spontaneous delivery with ACC affecting the scalp. T
- PMID 25614301
- The GoMo study: a randomized clinical trial assessing neonatal pain with Gomco vs Mogen clamp circumcision.
- Sinkey RG1, Eschenbacher MA2, Walsh PM2, Doerger RG2, Lambers DS1, Sibai BM3, Habli MA4.
- American journal of obstetrics and gynecology.Am J Obstet Gynecol.2015 May;212(5):664.e1-8. doi: 10.1016/j.ajog.2015.03.029. Epub 2015 Mar 17.
- OBJECTIVE: Our objective was to compare the pain/stress levels of newborns among the 2 most common circumcision techniques after resident-wide education.STUDY DESIGN: The study period of this randomized control trial was October 2012 through March 2014. Following informed consent, full-term males fr
- PMID 25794628
- Accelerated Atherogenicity in Tangier Disease
- Occult Sources of Bleeding in Blunt Trauma : A Narrative Review
- hemorrhage [hem´ŏ-rij] the escape of blood from a ruptured vessel; it can be either external or internal. Blood from an artery is bright red in color and ... Twenty psittacine birds presented with severe depression and multifocal subcutaneous hemorrhages ...
- chief complaint of easy bruising and bleeding should alert the clinician to the possibility of a serious underlying disease process. The evalu-ation includes a careful history and a com-plete physical examination. As many bleeding disor
- subcutaneous hemorrhage, subcutaneous bleeding, bruise
- subcutaneous injection s.c. injection