- to extend, wave or float outward, as if in the wind; "their manes streamed like stiff black pennants in the wind"
- something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously; "a stream of people emptied from the terminal"; "the museum had planned carefully for the flow of visitors" (同)flow
- exude profusely; "She was streaming with sweat"; "His nose streamed blood"
- dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas; "two streams of development run through American history"; "stream of consciousness"; "the flow of thought"; "the current of history" (同)flow, current
- a natural body of running water flowing on or under the earth (同)watercourse
- flow freely and abundantly; "Tears streamed down her face" (同)well out
- cause to flow; "The artist flowed the washes on the paper"
- the amount of fluid that flows in a given time (同)flow_rate, rate of flow
- any uninterrupted stream or discharge
- cover or swamp with water
- the act of flowing or streaming; continuous progression (同)stream
- the motion characteristic of fluids (liquids or gases) (同)flowing
- move or progress freely as if in a stream; "The crowd flowed out of the stadium" (同)flux
- be abundantly present; "The champagne flowed at the wedding"
- a state of uncertainty about what should be done (usually following some important event) preceding the establishment of a new direction of action; "the flux following the death of the emperor" (同)state of flux
- a substance added to molten metals to bond with impurities that can then be readily removed
- excessive discharge of liquid from a cavity or organ (as in watery diarrhea)
- the rate of flow of energy or particles across a given surface
- in constant change; "his opinions are in flux"; "the newness and flux of the computer industry"
- a flow or discharge (同)fluxion
- occurring in or belonging to the present time; "current events"; "the current topic"; "current negotiations"; "current psychoanalytic theories"; "the ships current position"
- a flow of electricity through a conductor; "the current was measured in amperes" (同)electric_current
- a steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes); "the raft floated downstream on the current"; "he felt a stream of air"; "the hose ejected a stream of water" (同)stream
- act of marshaling and organizing and making ready for use or action; "mobilization of the countrys economic resources" (同)mobilisation
- act of assembling and putting into readiness for war or other emergency: "mobilization of the troops" (同)mobilisation, militarization, militarisation
- a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek); "the river was navigable for 50 miles"
- exuding a bodily fluid in profuse amounts; "his streaming face"; "her streaming eyes"
- (computer science) using or relating to a form of continuous tape transport; used mainly to provide backup storage of unedited data; "streaming audio"; "streaming video recording"
- 『小川』,流れ / (気体・液体の)『流れ』《+of+名》 / (人・車などの)連続した動き,流れ《+of+名》・《単数形で》世論の動向,風潮;(思考などの)流れ《+of+名》・〈液体が〉『流れる』・(を)流し出す,流す《+with+名》・〈人などが〉流れるように続く,絶えず続く・〈旗などが〉ひるがえる,なびく・〈液体〉‘を'流し出す,流す
- 《副詞巳句始を伴って》〈気体・液体・電気などが〉『流れる』 / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈言葉・人々などず〉流れるように続く / 〈心・場所などが〉(…で)いっぱいになる,満ちあふれる《+『with』+『名』》 / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈髪・服などが〉長く垂れる;風になびく / 〈潮が〉満ちる / (…から)生じる,発生する《+『from』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《単数形で》(気体・液体・電気などの)『流れ』《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《単数形で》(言葉・人などの)絶え間のない(よどみのない)流れ《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《単数形で》(…の)洪水,はんらん《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《the flow》満ち潮,上げ潮
- 流動,流れ;上げ潮 / 絶え間ない変化,流転(るてん) / 融剤,フラックス / (流体・粒子・エネルギーの)流量,流束,流動率 / (電気・磁気の)束(そく) / (体内の液体の)異常流出,異常排出
- 『通用している』,流通している,一般に行われている / 『今の』,『現在の』 / 〈C〉(水・空気などの)『流れ』,流動 / 〈C〉〈U〉電流 / 〈C〉(…の)『流れ』,『風潮』,動向《+『of』+『名』》
- 『川』 / (水以外のものの)流れ,多量の流出《+『of』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Elements of concern in fillets of bighead and silver carp from the Illinois River, Illinois.
- Levengood JM1, Soucek DJ2, Sass GG2, Dickinson A2, Epifanio JM2.Author information 1Illinois Natural History Survey, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1816 S. Oak St., Champaign, IL 61820, United States. Electronic address: email@example.comIllinois Natural History Survey, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1816 S. Oak St., Champaign, IL 61820, United States.AbstractEfforts to control invasive bighead (Hypophthalmichthys nobilis) and silver carp (H. molitrix) may include harvest for human consumption. We measured concentrations of arsenic (As), mercury (Hg), and selenium (Se) in fillets from silver and bighead carp collected from the lower Illinois River, Illinois, USA, to determine whether concentrations were of health concern and differed by species, size, and location. Concentrations of total As were below detection limits in most bighead (92%) and silver (77%) carp fillets, whereas inorganic As was below detection limits in all samples. Mean Hg concentrations were greater in bighead (0.068mgkg(-1)) than in silver carp (0.035mgkg(-1)), and were smallest in carp from the confluence of the Illinois and Mississippi rivers. Mercury concentrations in fillets were positively correlated with body mass in both species. Concentrations of Hg were below the US Food and Drug Administration's (USFDA) action level (1ppm as methyl-Hg); however, concentrations in some bighead (70%) and silver (12%) carp fell within the range that would invoke a recommendation to limit meals in sensitive cohorts. Mean Se concentrations were greater in silver (0.332mgkg(-1)) than in bighead (0.281mgkg(-1)) carp fillets, and were below the 1.5mgkg(-1) limit for an unrestricted number of meals/month. The mean molar ratio of Se:Hg in fillets was lower in bighead (14.0) than in silver (29.1) carp and was negatively correlated with mass in both species Concentrations of Hg in bighead and silver carp fillets should be considered when assessing the risks associated with the use of these species as a protein source.
- Chemosphere.Chemosphere.2014 Jun;104:63-8. doi: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2013.10.058. Epub 2013 Dec 2.
- Efforts to control invasive bighead (Hypophthalmichthys nobilis) and silver carp (H. molitrix) may include harvest for human consumption. We measured concentrations of arsenic (As), mercury (Hg), and selenium (Se) in fillets from silver and bighead carp collected from the lower Illinois River, Illin
- PMID 24300421
- Stable water isotope patterns in a climate change hotspot: the isotope hydrology framework of Corsica (western Mediterranean).
- van Geldern R1, Kuhlemann J, Schiebel R, Taubald H, Barth JA.Author information 1a GeoZentrum Nordbayern, Department of Geography and Geosciences , Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg , Erlangen , Germany.AbstractThe Mediterranean is regarded as a region of intense climate change. To better understand future climate change, this area has been the target of several palaeoclimate studies which also studied stable isotope proxies that are directly linked to the stable isotope composition of water, such as tree rings, tooth enamel or speleothems. For such work, it is also essential to establish an isotope hydrology framework of the region of interest. Surface waters from streams and lakes as well as groundwater from springs on the island of Corsica were sampled between 2003 and 2009 for their oxygen and hydrogen isotope compositions. Isotope values from lake waters were enriched in heavier isotopes and define a local evaporation line (LEL). On the other hand, stream and spring waters reflect the isotope composition of local precipitation in the catchment. The intersection of the LEL and the linear fit of the spring and stream waters reflect the mean isotope composition of the annual precipitation (δP) with values of-8.6(±0.2) ‰ for δ(18)O and-58(±2) ‰ for δ(2)H. This value is also a good indicator of the average isotope composition of the local groundwater in the island. Surface water samples reflect the altitude isotope effect with a value of-0.17(±0.02) ‰ per 100 m elevation for oxygen isotopes. At Vizzavona Pass in central Corsica, water samples from two catchments within a lateral distance of only a few hundred metres showed unexpected but systematic differences in their stable isotope composition. At this specific location, the direction of exposure seems to be an important factor. The differences were likely caused by isotopic enrichment during recharge in warm weather conditions in south-exposed valley flanks compared to the opposite, north-exposed valley flanks.
- Isotopes in environmental and health studies.Isotopes Environ Health Stud.2014 Jun;50(2):184-200. doi: 10.1080/10256016.2013.839559. Epub 2014 Jan 20.
- The Mediterranean is regarded as a region of intense climate change. To better understand future climate change, this area has been the target of several palaeoclimate studies which also studied stable isotope proxies that are directly linked to the stable isotope composition of water, such as tree
- PMID 24437609
- Motives for meaningful involvement in rural AIDS service organizations.
- Paterson BL1, Ross S, Gaudet T.Author information 1a School of Nursing , Thompson Rivers University , British Columbia , V2C 5N3 , Canada.AbstractThe research described herein was a three-year exploratory descriptive study to examine how meaningful involvement (MIPA) is conceptualized and experienced in rural regions of the Maritime provinces of Canada. The focus of this paper is one aspect of the research; i.e., what motivates the clients of AIDS Service Organizations (ASOs) in rural Canada to become meaningfully involved? We interviewed 34 people who were past or current clients of ASOs in Maritime Canada and who self-reported as engaging in at-risk behaviors for HIV or living with HIV. The interviews explored participants' perspectives about their motives for becoming meaningfully involved in an ASO. Three themes regarding motives for MIPA were revealed: (1) meeting personal needs; (2) making a difference to others; and (3) recognizing a fit between their skills, goals, needs and the opportunities and experiences within the ASO and with other ASO clients. Participants generally cited more than one motive. This research study contributed to the field of knowledge about the motives for MIPA in which it reveals (1) that MIPA was conceptualized by the rural ASO clients as whatever participation provided them personal meaning (i.e., by fulfilling a personal need, by making a difference, and by recognizing a fit) and (2) the important role that ASO staff and volunteers have in fostering and sustaining MIPA. The study also highlighted a trajectory of involvements that support the need for ASOs to entertain a wide range of roles that are assumed as MIPA.
- AIDS care.AIDS Care.2014 May;26(5):582-6. doi: 10.1080/09540121.2013.843771. Epub 2013 Oct 10.
- The research described herein was a three-year exploratory descriptive study to examine how meaningful involvement (MIPA) is conceptualized and experienced in rural regions of the Maritime provinces of Canada. The focus of this paper is one aspect of the research; i.e., what motivates the clients of
- PMID 24111835
- Reconstructing long-term trends in municipal sewage discharge into a small lake in northern Manitoba, Canada.
- Tse TJ1, Codling G2, Jones PD3, Thoms K4, Liber K2, Giesy JP5, Wheater H6, Doig LE7.Author information 1Toxicology Graduate Program, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N 5B3, Canada.2Toxicology Center, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N 5B3, Canada.3Toxicology Center, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N 5B3, Canada; School of Environment and Sustainability, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N 5C3, Canada.4Saskatchewan Structural Sciences Centre, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N 5C9, Canada.5Toxicology Center, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N 5B3, Canada; Department of Veterinary Biomedical Sciences, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N 5B4, Canada.6Global Institute for Water Security, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N 3H5, Canada.7Toxicology Center, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N 5B3, Canada. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractRoss Lake lies within the City of Flin Flon (Manitoba, Canada), a mining community originally formed by the Hudson Bay Mining and Smelting Company (now Hudbay Minerals Inc.) in 1927. At the time of this investigation, a continuous effluent stream from Hudbay Minerals (approximately 80years) and a discontinuous and unknown amount of raw and minimally treated municipal sewage (>20years, likely ending in 1951) was discharged into the north basin of the lake. Maximum concentrations of fecal sterols, such as coprostanol and terrestrial phytosterols, such as: β-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmastanol were measured in vertical sections of sediment cores, collected from Ross Lake, in the 15-16-cm section, which likely corresponds to the 1930s. Concentrations of coprostanol increased from <1μgg(-1) in older sediments, to 252.3μgg(-1) organic carbon at the peak. Observed changes in concentrations of sterols, in combination with radiometric dating and changes to sediment physicochemical characteristics, support the conclusion that sediments of a depth of less than 17.5-cm depth were deposited during the post-industrial era from approximately 1930 onwards. Ratios of coprostanol to cholesterol >1, peaking at 3.6 are consistent with anecdotal information that municipal sewage was discharged into Ross Lake during the early years of urbanization, prior to changes in treatment of sewage and discharge practices that began in 1951. Finally, historical concentrations of terrestrial phytosterols followed trends similar to those of coprostanol and cholesterol and may possibly be the result of an increase in the flux of terrestrial organic matter into Ross Lake as the result of regional deforestation due to logging and fire.
- Chemosphere.Chemosphere.2014 May;103:299-305. doi: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2013.12.019. Epub 2014 Jan 7.
- Ross Lake lies within the City of Flin Flon (Manitoba, Canada), a mining community originally formed by the Hudson Bay Mining and Smelting Company (now Hudbay Minerals Inc.) in 1927. At the time of this investigation, a continuous effluent stream from Hudbay Minerals (approximately 80years) and a di
- PMID 24405965
- クリエイティブ ナビ COMMERCIAL FILM NEWSPAPER/GRAPHIC WEB/STREAM
- ASIA STREAM 朝鮮半島 2015年2~3月 三年ぶりの日中韓外相会議と続く不協和音
- ASIA STREAM 台湾 2015年2~3月 不穏な空気が流れる総統、国民党主席、立法院長の関係
- ASIA STREAM 中国 2015年2~3月 両会は内政・外交とも習近平色に染まる
- こちらはHonda ストリームの公式情報ページです。最新のWEBカタログで、外観や内装、ユーティリティをはじめとする、ストリームの様々な魅力をチェックいただけます。セルフ見積り、販売会社検索、試乗車検索、商談申し込みなど ...
- Jストリームは、動画配信に関わる総合的なサービスと、リッチコンテンツを使ったソリューションをご提供する会社です。「素敵な伝え方」という価値創造を目指して、企業やユーザーのネットワークコミュニケーションを素敵なもの ...
- 株式会社ストリームは、パソコン通販・家電通販を中心としたネット通販ショップECカレントの運営を行っています。 ... 2014-03-28 IRニュース：役員の異動に関するお知らせ 2014-03-28 IRニュース：定款の一部変更のお知らせ 2014-03-26 IR ...
- current、flow rate、flow velocity、flux、mobilization、run、stream、streaming
- as of、at present、contemporary、currently、flow、modern、now、present、present-day、presently、stream