- set into a usually circular motion in order to mix or blend
- not agitated by stirring; "the ingredients sat in the bowl unstirred while she buttered the pan"
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Continuous precipitation of calcium carbonate using sonochemical reactor.
- Shirsath SR1, Sonawane SH2, Saini DR3, Pandit AB4.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2015 May;24:132-9. doi: 10.1016/j.ultsonch.2014.12.003. Epub 2014 Dec 13.
- The continuous production of calcium carbonate (CaCO3) by precipitation method at room temperature was carried out in a stirred reactor under ultrasonic environment and was compared with the conventional stirring method. The effect of various operating parameters such as Ca(OH)2 slurry concentration
- PMID 25534035
- Investigations in physical mechanism of the oxidative desulfurization process assisted simultaneously by phase transfer agent and ultrasound.
- Bhasarkar JB1, Chakma S1, Moholkar VS2.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2015 May;24:98-106. doi: 10.1016/j.ultsonch.2014.11.008. Epub 2014 Nov 13.
- This paper attempts to discern the physical mechanism of the oxidative desulfurization process simultaneously assisted by ultrasound and phase transfer agent (PTA). With different experimental protocols, an attempt is made to deduce individual beneficial effects of PTA and ultrasound on the oxidativ
- PMID 25465876
- Evaluation of anaerobic co-digestion of dairy manure with food wastes via bio-methane potential assay and CSTR reactor.
- Ye Y1, Zamalloa C, Lin H, Yan M, Schmidt D, Hu B.
- Journal of environmental science and health. Part. B, Pesticides, food contaminants, and agricultural wastes.J Environ Sci Health B.2015 Mar 4;50(3):217-27. doi: 10.1080/03601234.2015.982432.
- The introduction of food wastes into anaerobic digestion (AD) brings a promising scenario of increasing feedstock availability and overall energy production from AD. This study evaluated the biodegradability and methane potential from co-digestion of two typical food wastes, kitchen waste and chicke
- PMID 25602155
- Review of Visualization of Flow and Dispersion States of Slurry System Fluids in Stirred Vessels (Special Issue for the International Workshop on Process Intensification (IWPI) 2012)
- KAMINOYAMA Meguru
- Journal of chemical engineering of Japan 47(1-3), 109-114, 2014-03
- NAID 40020026750
- Numerical Simulations of Inclusion Behavior and Mixing Phenomena in Gas-stirred Ladles with Different Arrangement of Tuyeres
- Lou Wentao,Zhu Miaoyong
- ISIJ International 54(1), 9-18, 2014
- … A CFD-PBM (Computational Fluid Dynamic-Population Balance Model) coupled model has been developed to investigate the effects of different number and position of bottom tuyeres and gas flow rate on the bubbly plume flow, inclusion removal and mixing phenomena in gas-stirred ladle. …
- NAID 130003392860
- Mass Transfer between Different Phases in a Mechanically-stirred Vessel and its Comparison with that in a Gas-stirred One
- Horiuchi Shuhei,Uddin Md. Azhar,Kato Yoshiei,Takahashi Yukio,Uchida Yu-ichi
- ISIJ International 54(1), 87-93, 2014
- … In order to understand effect of operating conditions on mass transfer between different phases in a mechanically stirred vessel, cold model study was carried out with liquid paraffin as a dispersion phase and ion-exchanged water as a continuous phase. …
- NAID 130003392859
- "Shaken, not stirred" is a catchphrase of Ian Fleming's fictional British Secret Service agent James Bond, and his preference for how he wished his martini prepared. The phrase first appears in the novel Diamonds Are Forever (1956), though ...
- Principal Translations. stir vtr, (mix), mezclar⇒ vtr. revolver⇒ vtr. Stir all of the ingredients together with a spoon. Mezcla todos los ingredientes con una cuchara. revuelve todos los ingredientes con una cuchara para unirlos. Additional ...