- the action or reaction of something (as a machine or substance) under specified circumstances; "the behavior of small particles can be studied in experiments" (同)behaviour
- (psychology) the aggregate of the responses or reactions or movements made by an organism in any situation (同)behaviour
- manner of acting or controlling yourself (同)behaviour, conduct, doings
- a conventional or formulaic conception or image; "regional stereotypes have been part of America since its founding"
- lacking spontaneity or originality or individuality; "stereotyped phrases of condolence"; "even his profanity was unimaginative" (同)stereotypic, stereotypical, unimaginative
- ステロ版,鉛版;ステロ版作製(印刷) / 定型;決まり文句,常套手段;型にはまったイメージ / …‘を'ステロ版で印刷する / …‘を'固定させる,型にはめる
- ステロ版で印刷をした / 固定した,決まりきった
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Developmental delays and reduced pup ultrasonic vocalizations but normal sociability in mice lacking the postsynaptic cell adhesion protein neuroligin2.
- Wöhr M, Silverman JL, Scattoni ML, Turner SM, Harris MJ, Saxena R, Crawley JN.SourceLaboratory of Behavioral Neuroscience, Intramural Research Program, National Institute of Mental Health, NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Behavioural brain research.Behav Brain Res.2013 Aug 15;251:50-64. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2012.07.024. Epub 2012 Jul 20.
- Mutations in neurexin and neuroligin genes have been associated with neurodevelopmental disabilities including autism. Autism spectrum disorder is diagnosed by aberrant reciprocal social interactions, deficits in social communication, and repetitive, stereotyped patterns of behaviors, along with nar
- PMID 22820233
- Repetitive Behavior and Restricted Interests in Young Children with Autism: Comparisons with Controls and Stability Over 2 Years.
- Joseph L, Thurm A, Farmer C, Shumway S.SourcePediatrics and Developmental Neuroscience Branch, National Institute of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
- Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research.Autism Res.2013 Jul 18. doi: 10.1002/aur.1316. [Epub ahead of print]
- Restricted, repetitive and stereotyped patterns of behavior, interests and activities [RRBs] are among the core symptoms of autism spectrum disorders (ASD). Previous studies have indicated that RRBs differentiate ASD from other developmental disorders and from typical development. This study examine
- PMID 23868881
- GFAP expression and social deficits in transgenic mice overexpressing human sAPPα
- Bailey AR, Hou H, Song M, Obregon DF, Portis S, Barger S, Shytle D, Stock S, Mori T, Sanberg PG, Murphy T, Tan J.SourceDepartment of Psychiatry and Neurosciences, Rashid Laboratory for Developmental Neurobiology, Morsani College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida; Department of Psychiatry and Neurosciences, Silver Child Development Center, Morsani College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida.
- Glia.Glia.2013 Jul 10. doi: 10.1002/glia.22544. [Epub ahead of print]
- Autistic individuals display impaired social interactions and language, and restricted, stereotyped behaviors. Elevated levels of secreted amyloid precursor protein-alpha (sAPPα), the product of α-secretase cleavage of APP, are found in the plasma of some individuals with autism. The sAPPα protei
- PMID 23840007
- Behavioral and Rewarding Effects of Methylone, an Analog of MDMA in Mice
- Miyazawa Maki,Kojima Takashi,Nakaji Shigeyuki
- 弘前醫學 62(1), 56-71, 2011
- … Methylone causes a similar qualitative behavioral effect as MAP, however not the same stereotyped behavior as MDMA. …
- NAID 110008425092
- Feasibility of Transdermal Delivery of Prochlorperazine
- Obata Yasuko,Otake Yuki,Takayama Kozo
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 33(8), 1454-1457, 2010
- … The strong inhibitory effects to stereotyped behavior were observed at 4 h after administration of PCPZ hydrogel, and the efficacy was sustained for at least 8 h after the administration in mice in vivo. …
- NAID 130000300377
- Word Dynamo By Dictionary.com Searching for stereotyped behavior? How many words do you actually know? FIND OUT
- noun 1. the stereotype process. 2. Also called stereotyped behavior. Psychiatry. persistent mechanical repetition of speech or movement, sometimes occurring as a ... Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition
- stereotyped behavior
- stereotyped behavior