- appropriate to the beginning or start of an event; "the starting point"; "hands in the starting position"
- (especially of eyes) bulging or protruding as with fear; "with eyes starting from their sockets"
- a signal to begin (as in a race); "the starting signal was a green light"; "the runners awaited the start" (同)start
- a movable barrier on the starting line of a race course (同)starting stall
- a post marking the starting point of a race (especially a horse race)
- block providing bracing for a runners feet at start of a race
- (baseball) a pitcher who starts in a baseball game
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Can providing feedback on driving behavior and training on parental vigilant care affect male teen drivers and their parents?
- Farah H1, Musicant O2, Shimshoni Y3, Toledo T4, Grimberg E5, Omer H6, Lotan T7.
- Accident; analysis and prevention.Accid Anal Prev.2014 Aug;69:62-70. doi: 10.1016/j.aap.2013.11.005. Epub 2013 Nov 27.
- This study focuses on investigating the driving behavior of young novice male drivers during the first year of driving (three months of accompanied driving and the following nine months of solo driving). The study's objective is to examine the potential of various feedback forms on driving to affect
- PMID 24331278
- In vitro toxicity assessment of silver nanoparticles in the presence of phenolic compounds--preventive agents against the harmful effect?
- Martirosyan A1, Bazes A, Schneider YJ.
- Nanotoxicology.Nanotoxicology.2014 Aug;8(5):573-82. doi: 10.3109/17435390.2013.812258. Epub 2013 Jun 27.
- The increasing commercial use of silver nanoparticles (Ag-NPs) will inevitably lead to elevated silver exposure and thus to potential human health complications. In this study the acute toxicity of Ag-NPs <20 nm alone and upon co-administration with food matrix component phenolic compounds (PCs)
- PMID 23738887
- Use of chloromethylstyrene as a supporter for convenient preparation of carbohydrate monomer and glycopolymers.
- Matsuoka K1, Kurita A2, Koyama T2, Hatano K2.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2014 Jul 17;107:209-13. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2014.01.104. Epub 2014 Mar 11.
- A convenient access for glycopolymers was accomplished by using a styrene-modified glycomonomer, which was prepared from chloromethylstyrene as a key starting material and N-acetyl-d-glucosamine (GlcNAc) as a model carbohydrate. One-step conversion of the styrene derivative gave an azidostyrene, whi
- PMID 24702937
- The spectroscopic and the QTAIM properties of pyridine and phenanthroline derivatives using experimental and computational methods.
- Adeniyi AA1, Ajibade PA2.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2014 Jul 15;128:540-51. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2014.02.103. Epub 2014 Mar 13.
- The experimental and theoretical properties of ligands consisting of pyridine and phenanthroline derivatives have been studied. The results show a very high correlation between the experimental and theoretical spectroscopic properties of the ligands such as the IR, NMR chemical shift and UV. The car
- PMID 24691368
- Synthesis of (Y,Er)2O3 Films from Multiple-Nuclei EDTA·(Y,Er)·H Complexes by Flame Spray Method
- Cardiac hemodynamic response to the 6-minute walk test in young adults and the elderly
- 臨床報告 28病日から免疫吸着療法を施行した抗アクアポリン4抗体陽性視神経炎の1例