- relating to or affecting the viscera; "visceral bleeding"; "a splanchnic nerve" (同)splanchnic
- internal organs collectively (especially those in the abdominal cavity); "`viscera is the plural form of `viscus" (同)entrails, innards
- 内臓の,腸の / 《米》本能的な,感情的な
- 内臓 / 《話》腸
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The muscle protein synthetic response to food ingestion.
- Gorissen SH1, Rémond D2, van Loon LJ3.
- Meat science.Meat Sci.2015 Nov;109:96-100. doi: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2015.05.009. Epub 2015 May 20.
- Preservation of skeletal muscle mass is of great importance for maintaining both metabolic health and functional capacity. Muscle mass maintenance is regulated by the balance between muscle protein breakdown and synthesis rates. Both muscle protein breakdown and synthesis rates have been shown to be
- PMID 26021783
- Hyponatremia in Cirrhosis-Pathogenesis, Treatment, and Prognostic Significance.
- Sinha VK1, Ko B2.
- Advances in chronic kidney disease.Adv Chronic Kidney Dis.2015 Sep;22(5):361-7. doi: 10.1053/j.ackd.2015.02.002.
- Cirrhosis is characterized by systemic and splanchnic vasodilation that leads to excessive nonosmotic secretion of vasopressin (antidiuretic hormone). Hyponatremia is a common electrolyte abnormality in advanced liver disease that results from the impaired ability of the kidney to excrete solute-fre
- PMID 26311597
- Prevalence of JAK2V617F mutation in deep venous thrombosis patients and its clinical significance as a thrombophilic risk factor: Indian perspective.
- Singh N1, Sharma A2, Sazawal S2, Ahuja A2, Upadhyay A3, Mahapatra M2, Saxena R1.
- Clinical and applied thrombosis/hemostasis : official journal of the International Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis.Clin Appl Thromb Hemost.2015 Sep;21(6):579-83. doi: 10.1177/1076029615578166. Epub 2015 Mar 23.
- Venous thromboembolism is known to be a complex interaction of genetic and acquired factors leading to thrombosis. JAK2V617F mutation is believed to contribute to a thrombophilic phenotype, possibly through enhanced leukocyte-platelet interactions in myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPNs). Several stud
- PMID 25804613
- ISV-2 Splanchnic venous thrombosis in liver transplantation(ISV International HPB Special Video Session)
- Hepatic Nodules Associated with an Inferior Mesentric Arteriovenous Malformation
- Takahashi Ken,Kashida Hiroshi,Kudo Masatoshi
- Internal Medicine 51(19), 2753-2755, 2012
- … Splanchnic arteriovenous malformation (AVM) is a rare condition in which patients present with portal hypertension, which thus causes bleeding varices and ascites. … However, to our knowledge, hepatic nodules associated with splanchnic AVM have not yet been described. …
- NAID 130002062050
- Blood flow in non-muscle tissues and organs during exercise: Nature of splanchnic and ocular circulation
- Hayashi Naoyuki,Yamaoka-Endo Masako,Someya Nami [他],Fukuba Yoshiyuki
- The Journal of Physical Fitness and Sports Medicine 1(2), 281-286, 2012
- … There is now evidence of a decrease in splanchnic blood flow with vasoconstriction during dynamic exercise, which indirectly contributes to an increase in flow in exercising muscles. … Hypoperfusion in the splanchnic area, induced by such vasoconstriction, may result in gastrointestinal symptoms. …
- NAID 130001930868
- splanchnic [splangk´nik] pertaining to the viscera. vis·cer·al (vis'ĕr-ăl), Relating to the viscera. Synonym(s): splanchnic splanchnic /splanch·nic/ (splangk´nik) pertaining to the viscera. splanchnic (splăngk′nĭk) adj. Of or relating to the ...
- splanchnicとは。意味や和訳。[形容詞]1 内臓の，臓器の(visceral).2 内臓神経の[に関する].[語源]1681.＜近代ラテン語 splanchnicus＜ギリシャ語 splanchnikós〔splánchna「内臓」(複数形)より〕 - 80万項目以上収録、例文 ...
- visceral, splanchnic