- [Calculus formation in the prostatic cavity after transurethral resection of the prostate: causes, treatment and prevention].
- Wei ZF, Xu XF, Cheng W, Zhou WQ, Ge JP, Zhang ZY, Gao JP.SourceDepartment of Urology, Nanjing General Hospital of Nanjing Military Region, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210002, China. email@example.com
- Zhonghua nan ke xue = National journal of andrology.Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue.2012 May;18(5):422-4.
- OBJECTIVE: To study the causes, clinical manifestations, treatment and prevention of calculus that develops in the prostatic cavity after transurethral resection of the prostate.METHODS: We reported 11 cases of calculus that developed in the prostatic cavity after transurethral resection or transure
- PMID 22741440
- The manifestation of "gangrene" in the Hippocratic corpus.
- Christopoulou-Aletra H, Papavramidou N.SourceHistory of Medicine, School of Medicine, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annals of vascular surgery.Ann Vasc Surg.2009 Jul-Aug;23(4):548-51.
- We trace the early historical references concerning "gangrene," specifically in the treatises of the Hippocratic corpus. The term "gangrene" today refers to the necrosis, or death, of tissues resulting from prolonged ischemia, bacterial invasion, and subsequent putrefaction. Apart from the name "gan
- PMID 19540438
- 静脈うっ滞性潰瘍に対するｖａｃｕｕｍ‐ａｓｓｉｓｔｅｄ ｃｌｏｓｕｒｅの１例
- Sphacelus definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now! Added to Favorites Dictionary Thesaurus Word Dynamo Quotes Reference Translator Spanish Log In ...
- forum Join the Word of the Day Mailing List For webmasters TheFreeDictionary Google Bing? Word / Article Starts with Ends with Text ... sphac·e·lus (sf s-l s) n. A mass of sloughing, gangrenous, or necrotic matter. sphacelus a ...