- the quality of being specific rather than general; "add a desirable note of specificity to the discussion"; "the specificity of the symptoms of the disease"
- the quality of being specific to a particular organism; "host specificity of a parasite"
- stated explicitly or in detail; "needed a specific amount"
- a medicine that has a mitigating effect on a specific disease; "quinine is a specific for malaria"
- (sometimes followed by `to'
- being or affecting a disease produced by a particular microorganism or condition; used also of stains or dyes used in making microscope slides; "quinine is highly specific for malaria"; "a specific remedy"; "a specific stain is one having a specific affinity for particular structural elements"
- relating to or distinguishing or constituting a taxonomic species; "specific characters"
- susceptibility to a pathogen (同)predisposition
- the ability to respond to affective changes in your interpersonal environment (同)sensitiveness
- the ability to respond to physical stimuli or to register small physical amounts or differences; "a galvanometer of extreme sensitivity"; "the sensitiveness of Mimosa leaves does not depend on a change of growth" (同)sensitiveness
- sensitivity to emotional feelings (of self and others) (同)sensitiveness
- (physiology) responsiveness to external stimuli; the faculty of sensation; "sensitivity to pain" (同)sensitiveness, sensibility
- 敏感,(生理的な)感受性 / 感度,度光度
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Biocompatible and target specific hydrophobically modified glycol chitosan nanoparticles.
- Yin W1, Li W2, Rubenstein DA3, Meng Y2.
- Biointerphases.Biointerphases.2016 Dec 28;11(4):04B301. doi: 10.1116/1.4948265.
- Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in the United States. Atherosclerosis is a major cause for cardiovascular diseases. Drugs that treat atherosclerosis usually act nonspecifically. To enhance drug delivery specificity, the authors developed a hydrophobically modified glycol chitosa
- PMID 27126597
- End-tidal carbon dioxide variation after a 100- and a 500-ml fluid challenge to assess fluid responsiveness.
- Jacquet-Lagrèze M1, Baudin F2, David JS2,3, Fellahi JL3,4, Hu PB5, Lilot M3,4, Piriou V2,3.
- Annals of intensive care.Ann Intensive Care.2016 Dec;6(1):37. doi: 10.1186/s13613-016-0141-9. Epub 2016 Apr 22.
- BACKGROUND: EtCO2 variation has been advocated replacing cardiac output measurements to evaluate fluid responsiveness (FR) during sepsis. The ability of EtCO2 variation after a fluid challenge to detect FR in the context of general anaesthesia has not been investigated. Forty patients were prospecti
- PMID 27101829
- PET imaging of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) in a pre-clinical colorectal cancer model.
- Tietz O1, Wuest M1, Marshall A1, Glubrecht D1, Hamann I1, Wang M1, Bergman C1, Way JD1, Wuest F2,3.
- EJNMMI research.EJNMMI Res.2016 Dec;6(1):37. doi: 10.1186/s13550-016-0192-9. Epub 2016 Apr 26.
- BACKGROUND: Cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) is the inducible isoform of the cyclooxygenase enzyme family. COX-2 is involved in tumor development and progression, and frequent overexpression of COX-2 in a variety of human cancers has made COX-2 an important drug target for cancer treatment. Non-invasive ima
- PMID 27112768
- Discovery and characterization of a high-affinity and high-specificity peptide ligand LXY30 for in vivo targeting of α3 integrin-expressing human tumors.
- Xiao W1, Li T2,3,4, Bononi FC1, Lac D1, Kekessie IA1, Liu Y5, Sanchez E1, Mazloom A1, Ma AH1, Lin J1, Tran J1, Yang K2,6, Lam KS1,2,3, Liu R7,8.
- EJNMMI research.EJNMMI Res.2016 Dec;6(1):18. doi: 10.1186/s13550-016-0165-z. Epub 2016 Feb 27.
- BACKGROUND: α3β1 integrin is overexpressed in several types of human cancer and is associated with poor prognosis, metastasis, and resistance to cancer treatment. We previously identified a cyclic peptide ligand LXY1 that specifically binds to the α3β1 integrin on human glioblastoma U-87MG cells
- PMID 26922417
- Parasitology : Age-Specificity of Toxoplasma gondii Seroprevalence in Sheep, Goats and Cattle on Subsistence Farms in Bangladesh
- RAHMAN Moizur,AZAD Md. Thoufic Anam,NAHAR Lovely [他]
- The journal of veterinary medical science 76(9), 1257-1259, 2014-09
- NAID 40020214430
- Ikegawa Yusuke,Ezoe Hideo,Namba Toshiyuki,Tuda Midori
- Journal of the Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University 59(2), 305-311, 2014-08-29
- … We found that the specificity of the defense against two predators and the trade–off between allocation of effort toward two kinds of defenses were key factors to realize more efficient suppression of the pest by multiple natural enemies. …
- NAID 120005472178
- Establishment of glycosaminoglycan assays for mucopolysaccharidoses
- Tomatsu Shunji,Shimada Tsutomu,Mason Robert W.,Montaño Adriana M.,Kelly Joan,LaMarr William A.,Kubaski Francyne,Giugliani Roberto,Guha Aratrik,Yasuda Eriko,Mackenzie William,Yamaguchi Seiji,Suzuki Yasuyuki,Orii Tadao
- Metabolites 4(3), 655-679, 2014-08-11
- … These methods have a high sensitivity and specificity in GAG analysis, applicable to the analysis of blood, urine, tissues, and cells. …
- NAID 120005466939
- So broad is this metaphor that it risks denying the actual man—and his actual struggle—of all his specificity, all his complexity. ... specificity spec·i·fic·i·ty (spěs'ə-fĭs'ĭ-tē) n. The condition or state of being specific. The statistical ...
- :the quality or condition of being specific: as a: the condition of being peculiar to a particular individual or group of organisms <host specificity of a ... Seen and Heard What made you want to look up specificity? Please tell us where ...
- This article applies a central concept from transaction cost economics, the dependency of the optimal governance structure (decentralized or centralized) on certain characteristics of the production process for some good, called asset specificity ...
- 感度、有病率(検査前確率)、陽性適中度 陽性予測値 positive predictive value、陰性適中度 陰性予測値 negative predictive value、感度と特異度
- 無病者における検査結果が陰性である確率(流れが分かる実践検査マニュアル上巻 p.35)
Sp= d / ( b + d )
- (～に関して)明確な、はっきりとした(exact precise)、具体的な(in, about)