- Grant-in-Aid for Specially Promoted Research
- change a pawn for a better piece by advancing it to the eighth row, or change a checker piece for a more valuable piece by moving it to the row closest to your opponent
- contribute to the progress or growth of; "I am promoting the use of computers in the classroom" (同)advance, boost, further, encourage
- give a promotion to or assign to a higher position; "John was kicked upstairs when a replacement was hired"; "Women tend not to advance in the major law firms"; "I got promoted after many years of hard work" (同)upgrade, advance, kick upstairs, raise, elevate
- be changed for a superior chess or checker piece
- for a special service or occasion; "a special correspondent"; "a special adviser to the committee"; "had to get special permission for the event"
- a dish or meal given prominence in e.g. a restaurant
- a special offering (usually temporary and at a reduced price) that is featured in advertising; "they are having a special on pork chops"
- a television production that features a particular person or work or topic; "the last of a series of BBC specials on Iran is being shown tonight"
- adapted to or reserved for a particular purpose; "a special kind of paint"; "a special medication for arthritis"
- attempt to find out in a systematically and scientific manner; "The student researched the history of that word"
- systematic investigation to establish facts
- inquire into; "the students had to research the history of the Second World War for their history project"; "He searched for information on his relatives on the web"; "Scientists are exploring the nature of consciousness" (同)search, explore
- in a special manner; "a specially arranged dinner" (同)especially
- …‘を'『助長する』,促進する,増進する / (…に)…‘を'『昇進させる』,進級させる《+『名+to+名』》 / 〈議案など〉‘を'通過するように努力する / 〈会社・事業〉‘を'発起する;〈興業〉‘を'主催する / 〈商品など〉‘の'販売促進をする
- 『特別な』,並はずれた,例外的な / (他と異なって)『特殊な』,特別な / (人・物事に)『独特の』,専門の / 特別な物(人) / 《米話》…の)(値引きした)サービス品,特価[品]《+『on』+『名』》 / (テレビなどの)特別番組;臨時列車
- (新しい事実などの探究のための,特定の分野の)『研究』,『調査』《+『in』(『into』,『on』)+『名』》 / …‘を'研究する,調査する / (…を)研究する,調査する《+into(on)+名》
- (比較変化なし)『特に』,わざわざ / (普通ではなく)特別に / 並みはずれて,きわだって
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Fast-track surgery could improve postoperative recovery in radical total gastrectomy patients.
- Feng F, Ji G, Li JP, Li XH, Shi H, Zhao ZW, Wu GS, Liu XN, Zhao QC.SourceDepartment of Digestive Surgery, Xijing Hospital of Digestive Diseases, the Fourth Military Medical University, Xi'an 710032, Shaanxi Province, China.
- World journal of gastroenterology : WJG.World J Gastroenterol.2013 Jun 21;19(23):3642-8. doi: 10.3748/wjg.v19.i23.3642.
- AIM: To assess the impact of fast-track surgery (FTS) on hospital stay, cost of hospitalization and complications after radical total gastrectomy.METHODS: A randomized, controlled clinical trial was conducted from November 2011 to August 2012 in the Department of Digestive Surgery, Xijing Hospital o
- PMID 23801867
- Osteogenic differentiation of adipose-derived stem cells prompted by low-intensity pulsed ultrasound.
- Yue Y, Yang X, Wei X, Chen J, Fu N, Fu Y, Ba K, Li G, Yao Y, Liang C, Zhang J, Cai X, Wang M.SourceState Key Laboratory of Oral Diseases, West China Hospital of Stomatology, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610041, China.
- Cell proliferation.Cell Prolif.2013 Jun;46(3):320-7. doi: 10.1111/cpr.12035.
- OBJECTIVES: Based on in vivo studies, low-intensity pulsed ultrasound (LIPUS) stimulation has been widely used in the clinic for advancing bone growth during healing of non-union alignment, fractures and other osseous defects. In this study, we have investigated osteogenic differentiation of adipose
- PMID 23692090
- Collagen-targeting parathyroid hormone-related peptide promotes collagen binding and in vitro chondrogenesis in bone marrow-derived MSCs.
- Wu XC, Huang B, Wang J, Li CQ, Zhou Y.SourceDepartment of Orthopedics, Xinqiao Hospital, The Third Military Medical University, Chongqing, P.R. China.
- International journal of molecular medicine.Int J Mol Med.2013 Feb;31(2):430-6. doi: 10.3892/ijmm.2012.1219. Epub 2012 Dec 19.
- Parathyroid hormone-related peptide (PTHrP) is an important inductive factor during chondrogenesis of mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs). PTHrP induces chondrogenesis and suppresses hypertrophy, yet the lack of an efficient delivery system limits its use for cartilage tissue engineering in clinical appli
- PMID 23254644
- 特定課題研究 水素を新しいエネルギー源とする新領域の構築
- Structure Formation in Turbulent Plasmas
- Pt添加β-NiAlコーティング超合金の高温酸化に対するRe-W-Cr-Ni系 Diffusion Barrier の効果
- Categories Objective Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research Grant-in-Aid for Specially Promoted Research Highly regarded research in the international arena conducted by one researcher or a relatively small group of researchers and ...
- Specially Promoted Research 2-3-( ) Research papers/articles of other researchers in which earlier research achievements of the applicant have been quoted The applicant should describe concisely how his/her earlier research ...
- specially promoted research、Grant-in-Aid for Specially Promoted Research
- specially promoted research
- examine、exploration、explore、inquire、inquiry、investigate、investigation、investigational、investigative、laboratory research、probing、research activity、research and development、research priority、research technique、scan、study、summary report、surveillance、survey、work