- making or having a sound as specified; used as a combining form; "harsh-sounding"
- a measure of the depth of water taken with a sounding line
- the act of measuring depth of water (usually with a sounding line)
- having volume or deepness; "sounding brass and a tinkling cymbal"; "the sounding cataract haunted me like a passion"- Wordsworth
- (music) resonator consisting of a thin board whose vibrations reinforce the sound of the instrument (同)soundboard
- a research rocket used to obtain information about the atmosphere at various altitudes
- in a resounding manner; "he then so resoundingly denounced his former friend"
- a metal bob at the end of a sounding line
- 〈U〉水深測量 / 《複数形で》(測量した)水深 / 《複数形で》水深測量できる水域
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Detection of regional myocardial ischaemia by a novel 80-electrode body surface Delta map in patients presenting to the emergency department with cardiac-sounding chest pain.
- Zeb M1, Mahmoudi M, Garty F, Bannister C, Reddiar R, Nicholas Z, Crouch R, Heyworth J, Curzen N.Author information 1aWessex Cardiac Unit bDepartment of Emergency, Southampton University Hospitals NHS Trust cDepartment of Cardiovascular Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK.AbstractBACKGROUND: Presentation with acute chest pain is common, but the conventional 12-lead ECG has limitations in the detection of regional myocardial ischaemia. The previously described method of the body surface mapping system (BSM) Delta map, derived from an 80-electrode BSM, as well as a novel parameter total ischaemic burden (IB), may offer improved diagnostic sensitivity and specificity in patients with myocardial ischaemia.
- European journal of emergency medicine : official journal of the European Society for Emergency Medicine.Eur J Emerg Med.2014 Apr;21(2):89-97. doi: 10.1097/MEJ.0b013e3283642e27.
- BACKGROUND: Presentation with acute chest pain is common, but the conventional 12-lead ECG has limitations in the detection of regional myocardial ischaemia. The previously described method of the body surface mapping system (BSM) Delta map, derived from an 80-electrode BSM, as well as a novel param
- PMID 23883775
- Influence of computerized sounding out on spelling performance for children who do and do not rely on AAC.
- McCarthy JH1, Hogan TP, Beukelman DR, Schwarz IE.Author information 1Health Science Center, University of Tennessee , Knoxville, TN , USA and.AbstractAbstract Purpose: Spelling is an important skill for individuals who rely on augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). The purpose of this study was to investigate how computerized sounding out influenced spelling accuracy of pseudo-words. Computerized sounding out was defined as a word elongated, thus providing an opportunity for a child to hear all the sounds in the word at a slower rate. Methods: Seven children with cerebral palsy, four who use AAC and three who do not, participated in a single subject AB design. Results: The results of the study indicated that the use of computerized sounding out increased the phonologic accuracy of the pseudo-words produced by participants. Conclusion: The study provides preliminary evidence for the use of computerized sounding out during spelling tasks for children with cerebral palsy who do and do not use AAC. Future directions and clinical implications are discussed. Implications for Rehabilitation We investigated how computerized sounding out influenced spelling accuracy of pseudowords for children with complex communication needs who did and did not use augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). Results indicated that the use of computerized sounding out increased the phonologic accuracy of the pseudo-words by participants, suggesting that computerized sounding out might assist in more accurate spelling for children who use AAC. Future research is needed to determine how language and reading abilities influence the use of computerized sounding out with children who have a range of speech intelligibilityabilities and do and do not use AAC.
- Disability and rehabilitation. Assistive technology.Disabil Rehabil Assist Technol.2014 Feb 11. [Epub ahead of print]
- Abstract Purpose: Spelling is an important skill for individuals who rely on augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). The purpose of this study was to investigate how computerized sounding out influenced spelling accuracy of pseudo-words. Computerized sounding out was defined as a word elon
- PMID 24512195
- Let's get back to basics and regain our sense of direction.
- [No authors listed]AbstractForgive me for sounding as if I am harping back to the 'good old days' of nursing, but I feel we have lost our sense of direction (News January 22).
- Nursing standard (Royal College of Nursing (Great Britain) : 1987).Nurs Stand.2014 Feb 5;28(23):35. doi: 10.7748/ns2014.02.28.23.35.s48.
- Forgive me for sounding as if I am harping back to the 'good old days' of nursing, but I feel we have lost our sense of direction (News January 22).
- PMID 24494913
- Sounding narrative medicine: studying students' professional identity development at columbia university college of physicians and surgeons.
- Miller E1, Balmer D, Hermann N, Graham G, Charon R.Author information 1Dr. Miller is a resident, Department of Neurology, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, New York. Dr. Balmer is associate professor, Department of Pediatrics, and associate director, Center for Research, Innovation and Scholarship in Medical Education, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas. Ms. Hermann is creative director, Program in Narrative Medicine, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York. Ms. Graham is a student, Yale School of Nursing, New Haven, Connecticut. Dr. Charon is professor of clinical medicine and executive director of the Program in Narrative Medicine, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York.AbstractPURPOSE: To learn what medical students derive from training in humanities, social sciences, and the arts in a narrative medicine curriculum and to explore narrative medicine's framework as it relates to students' professional development.
- Academic medicine : journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges.Acad Med.2014 Feb;89(2):335-42. doi: 10.1097/ACM.0000000000000098.
- PURPOSE: To learn what medical students derive from training in humanities, social sciences, and the arts in a narrative medicine curriculum and to explore narrative medicine's framework as it relates to students' professional development.METHOD: On completion of required intensive, half-semester na
- PMID 24362390
- Assessing the biomass and distribution of submerged aquatic vegetation using multibeam echo sounding in Lake Towada, Japan
- Abukawa Kazuki,Yamamuro Masumi,Kikvidze Zaal [他]
- Limnology 14(1), 39-42, 2013-01
- NAID 40019552311
- 御園生 敏治,麻植 久史,小池 克明 [他]
- 応用地質 = Journal of the Japan Society of Engineering Geology 53(5), 235-244, 2012-12
- NAID 40019525638
- Spectrally Efficient Frame Format-Aided Turbo Equalization with Channel Estimation
- Takano Yasuhiro,Anwar Khoirul,Matsumoto Tad
- IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 1-11, 2012-11-30
- … BER in realistic propagation scenarios represented by channel sounding measurement data as well as in model-based frequencyselective fading channels. …
- NAID 120005122744
- Overview of the Superconducting Submillimeter-Wave Limb-Emission Sounder (SMILES) and Sensitivity to Chlorine Monoxide, ClO
- SUZUKI Makoto,MITSUDA Chihiro,KIKUCHI Kenichi,NISHIBORI Toshiyuki,OCHIAI Satoshi,OZEKI Hiroyuki,SANO Takuki,MIZOBUCHI Satoko,TAKAHASHI Chikako,MANAGO Naohiro,IMAI Koji,NAITO Yoko,HAYASHI Hiroo,NISHIMOTO Eriko,SHIOTANI Masato
- 電気学会論文誌. A, 基礎・材料・共通部門誌 = The transactions of the Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan. A, A publication of Fundamentals and Materials Society 132(8), 609-615, 2012-08-01
- … The Superconducting Submillimeter-Wave Limb-Emission Sounder (SMILES) has made observations in the Earths atmosphere from the Japanese Experiment Module (JEM) since October of 2009 to April of 2010, with the aid of 4-K mechanical cooler and super-conductive mixer for the submillimeter limb-emission sounding. …
- NAID 10030936745
- soundingとは。意味や和訳。[名][U][C]1 ((しばしば～s))測深，水底調査strike soundings水深を測る.2 ((～s))(1)測鉛で測深可能な水域：水深180メートル以内be off [out of] soundings（船が）測鉛の届かない水域にはいる.(2)水深.3 ...
- sounding 【名】 鳴らすこと、悪口の言い合い 測深、深浅調査、打診 測深値 複... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- Department of Atmospheric Science Weather Wyoming | Cities | Surface | Upper Air | Observations | Forecasts | Polar | Maps | Soundings