- without speed (`slow is sometimes used informally for `slowly' (同)slow, easy, tardily
- proceeding in small stages; "a gradual increase in prices"
- (Roman Catholic Church) an antiphon (usually from the Book of Psalms) immediately after the epistle at Mass
- (of a topographical gradient) not steep or abrupt; "a gradual slope"
- in a gradual manner; "the snake moved gradually toward its victim" (同)bit by bit, step by step
- not moving quickly; taking a comparatively long time; "a slow walker"; "the slow lane of traffic"; "her steps were slow"; "he was slow in reacting to the news"; "slow but steady growth"
- cause to proceed more slowly; "The illness slowed him down" (同)slow down, slow up
- become slow or slower; "Production slowed" (同)slow down, slow up, slack, slacken
- (used of timepieces) indicating a time earlier than the correct time; "the clock is slow"
- at a slow tempo; "the band played a slow waltz"
- 『段階的な』,漸次の,徐々の / (勾配(こうばい)が)ゆるやかな
- (速度・動作などが)『遅い』,のろい / 《補語または名詞の後にのみ用いて》(時計などが)『遅れている』 / 『ゆったりした』,あわてない / (人が)理解の遅い,頭の鈍い / (生活・パーティーなどが)『活気のない』,おもしろくない / 遅く,ゆっくり(slowly) / 『遅くなる』,速度を落とす《+『down』(『up』)》 / …‘を'『遅くする』,‘の'速度を落とす《+『名』+『down』(『up』),+『down』(『up』)+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Pancreatic lipase selectively hydrolyses DPA over EPA and DHA due to location of double bonds in the fatty acid rather than regioselectivity.
- Akanbi TO1, Sinclair AJ2, Barrow CJ3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Oct 1;160:61-6. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.03.092. Epub 2014 Mar 26.
- The enzymatic hydrolysis of canola, anchovy and seal oils with different types and amounts of polyunsaturated fatty acids was measured using porcine pancreatic lipase (PPL) to establish the fatty acid selectivity of PPL. Substrates were subjected to the same conditions of hydrolysis, with percent hy
- PMID 24799209
- Fast disintegrating tablets of nisoldipine for intra-oral administration.
- El Maghraby GM1, Elsergany RN.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Sep;19(6):641-50. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.813543. Epub 2013 Jul 10.
- Nisoldipine is a calcium channel blocker with low and variable oral bioavailability. This was attributed to slow dissolution and presystemic metabolism. Accordingly, the objective of this work was to enhance the dissolution rate of nisoldipine to formulate fast disintegrating tablets with rapid diss
- PMID 23841582
- Effect of single-, dual-, and triple-retrogradation treatments on in vitro digestibility and structural characteristics of waxy wheat starch.
- Hu XP1, Xie YY1, Jin ZY2, Xu XM2, Chen HQ3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Aug 15;157:373-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.02.065. Epub 2014 Feb 24.
- The effects of single-retrogradation (SR), dual-retrogradation (DR) and triple-retrogradation (TR) treatments on in vitro digestibility and structural characteristics of waxy wheat starch were investigated. The yield of slowly digestible starch in a DR-treated starch with retrogradation time interva
- PMID 24679793
- Fluorodeoxyglucose F18 positron emission tomography in a case of slowly progressive pure alexia.
- Graff-Radford J1, Benarroch EE, Duffy JR, Drubach DA.
- Neurocase.Neurocase.2014 Aug;20(4):476-9. doi: 10.1080/13554794.2013.826677. Epub 2013 Sep 2.
- We describe a 71-year-old patient with slowly progressive pure alexia in which analysis of her fluorodeoxyglucose FDG-PET scan revealed an area of focal hypometabolism in the visual word form area. She presented with difficulty reading. Examination revealed pure alexia with preservation of other cog
- PMID 23998338
- Domain switching of ferroelectric polymer film using piezoelectric force microscopy
- Inactivation Effect According to the Thermophilic Aerobic Oxidation Process of Encephalomyocarditis Virus in Swine Manure
- Journal of the Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University 60(2), 485-492, 2015-09-18
- NAID 120005661386
- 症例報告 原発巣摘出術20年後に認められた腎癌甲状腺孤立性転移例