- on or starting from the wearers left; "bar sinister"
- a mark of bastardy; lines from top right to bottom left (同)bend sinister
- the left eye (同)OS
- 不吉な,縁起の悪い / 悪意のある,邪悪な(evil)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Irregularly luscious lashes: difficult to say but a sinister sign to miss.
- Hamroush A1, Cheung D2.
- BMJ case reports.BMJ Case Rep.2016 May 20;2016. pii: bcr2016215590. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2016-215590.
- We present a case of an 84-year-old man with advanced glaucoma on multiple unilateral glaucoma medication. He had 2 years history of unilateral ocular irritation thought to be related to his medication. Patient was referred to an oculoplastic clinic and found to have segmental eyelash loss partially
- PMID 27207989
- Benign anlage tumour: a very unusual neck mass.
- Parihar S1, Gohil R1, Oparka R2, Kennedy C1.
- BMJ case reports.BMJ Case Rep.2016 May 18;2016. pii: bcr2016215789. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2016-215789.
- A 44-year-old woman presented with a slow-growing asymptomatic neck swelling at the left medial clavicle. Haematological and biochemical work up was normal and an ultrasound confirmed the swelling, but needle aspiration was non-diagnostic. As lymphoma was the main differential diagnosis, the swellin
- PMID 27194678
- Extra-cardiac findings in cardiovascular magnetic resonance: what the imaging cardiologist needs to know.
- Rodrigues JC1,2,3, Lyen SM2, Loughborough W2, Amadu AM1,4, Baritussio A1,5, Dastidar AG1,5, Manghat NE2, Bucciarelli-Ducci C6,7.
- Journal of cardiovascular magnetic resonance : official journal of the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance.J Cardiovasc Magn Reson.2016 May 9;18(1):26. doi: 10.1186/s12968-016-0246-1.
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) is an established non-invasive technique to comprehensively assess cardiovascular structure and function in a variety of acquired and inherited cardiac conditions. A significant amount of the neck, thorax and upper abdomen are imaged at the time of routine cli
- PMID 27156861
- 筒井 凌太,上浦 尚武,松井 伸之 [他]
- システム制御情報学会研究発表講演会講演論文集 57, 5p, 2013-05-15
- NAID 40020164019
- Conjunctival lymphoma arising from reactive lymphoid hyperplasia
- Fukuhara Junichi,Kase Satoru,Noda Mika,Ishijima Kan,Yamamoto Teppei,Ishida Susumu
- World Journal of Surgical Oncology 10, 194, 2012-09-18
- … In contrast, diffuse atypical lymphoid cell infiltration was noted in the left eye, oculus sinister (OS), and positive for CD20, a marker for B cells OS. …
- NAID 120004979585
- In this setting, reduction of optic disc swelling is an ominous sign of a dying nerve rather than an encouraging indication of resolving papilledema.(HIM.188)
- left lobe of liver