- elementary substance
- unornamented; "a simple country schoolhouse"; "her black dress--simple to austerity"
- any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties
- (botany) of leaf shapes; of leaves having no divisions or subdivisions (同)unsubdivided
- having few parts; not complex or complicated or involved; "a simple problem"; "simple mechanisms"; "a simple design"; "a simple substance"
- material of a particular kind or constitution; "the immune response recognizes invading substances"
- a particular kind or species of matter with uniform properties; "shigella is one of the most toxic substances known to man"
- the real physical matter of which a person or thing consists; "DNA is the substance of our genes"
- 『簡単な』容易な,分かりやすい / (複合に対して)単一の / 『単純な』,込み入っていない / 『純然たる』,全くの / 『飾り気のない』,簡素な,地味な,質素な / 『もったいぶらない』;誠実な,実直な / お人よしの,だまされやすい / 《文》地位のない,普通の,平(ひら)の
- 〈U〉『物質』,物 / 〈U〉《the~》(…の)『趣旨』,本音《+of+名》 / 〈U〉(スープなどの)濃さ,こく,中身[の詰まっていること] / 〈U〉『実質』,実 / 〈U〉《古》財産,資産
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Simple observation of Streptococcus mutans biofilm by scanning electron microscopy using ionic liquids.
- Asahi Y1, Miura J2, Tsuda T3, Kuwabata S3, Tsunashima K4, Noiri Y1, Sakata T5, Ebisu S1, Hayashi M1.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2015 Jan 24;5(1):6. eCollection 2015.
- Scanning electron microscopy (SEM) has been successfully used to image biofilms because of its high resolution and magnification. However, conventional SEM requires dehydration and metal coating of biological samples before observation, and because biofilms consist mainly of water, sample dehydratio
- PMID 25642403
- Skewed by Cues? The Motivational Role of Audiovisual Stimuli in Modelling Substance Use and Gambling Disorders.
- Barrus MM1,2, Chersakova M3,4, Winstanley CA5,6.
- Current topics in behavioral neurosciences.Curr Top Behav Neurosci.2015 Nov 4. [Epub ahead of print]
- The similarity between gambling disorder (GD) and drug addiction has recently been recognized at the diagnostic level. Understanding the core cognitive processes involved in these addiction disorders, and in turn their neurobiological mechanisms, remains a research priority due to the enormous benef
- PMID 26531068
- Enamel demineralization after different methods of interproximal polishing.
- Hellak AF1, Riepe EM2, Seubert A3, Korbmacher-Steiner HM4.
- Clinical oral investigations.Clin Oral Investig.2015 Nov;19(8):1965-72. doi: 10.1007/s00784-015-1429-0. Epub 2015 Feb 18.
- OBJECTIVES: The aim of this in vitro study was to investigate the demineralization rate in human enamel after interproximal polishing (IPP) and to detect possible correlations with the IPP method used, with special emphasis on the surface characteristics of the enamel being treated.MATERIALS AND MET
- PMID 25689983
- Characteristics of competitive adsorption between 2-methylisoborneol and natural organic matter on superfine and conventionally sized powdered activated carbons
- Matsui Yoshihiko,Yoshida Tomoaki,Nakao Soichi,Knappe Detlef R. U.,Matsushita Taku
- Water Research 46(15), 4741-4749, 2012-10-01
- … When treating water with activated carbon, natural organic matter (NOM) is not only a target for adsorptive removal but also an inhibitory substance that reduces the removal efficiency of trace compounds, such as 2-methylisoborneol (MIB), through adsorption competition. … A simple estimation method for determining the adsorbed amount of competing NOM (NOM that reduces MIB adsorption) is presented based on the simplified equivalent background compound (EBC) method. …
- NAID 80022703403
- 馬渕 昌也
- 言語 文化 社会 10, 87-117, 2012-03
- … During this period Confucians shared one presupposition about human nature(性), namely that the substance of human nature is perfectly good, and is equal to the substance of the heaven(天), the heavenly principle (理). … However, to pursue the substance of human nature through practicing quietsitting had another, perilous, side, and some Confucians were forced to stay very cautious about fully indulging in it. …
- NAID 110008918493
- Decomposition of Mono-, Di- and Tri-chlorobenzene by Using Basic Molten Salts
- Takeda Osamu,Aoki Daisuke,Yokka Yasufumi,Yamamura Tsutomu,Sato Yuzuru
- ISIJ International 52(9), 1705-1711, 2012
- … The decomposition of simple chlorinated organic compounds comprising benzene derivatives (mono, di and tri-chlorobenzenes) as the imitation substance of polychlorobiphenyls (PCBs) was investigated by using basic molten salts in order to establish a safe, simple and highly efficient decomposition process for PCBs. …
- NAID 130002057940
- Simple Substance a homogeneous substance composed of the atoms of a chemical element; the form of a chemical element existing in a free state. The simple substances diamond, graphite, and coal, for example, are composed of ...
- Hello, blogger! Substance is a simple blogging platform, which gets out of your way. You will love it, for it's simplicity and flexibility. Get started. ... Live preview Editing blog posts with instant preview. Fully customizable pages ...
- simple substance、elementary substance
- simple substance