- combine (electronic signals); "mixing sounds"
- add as an additional element or part; "mix water into the drink" (同)mix in
- the act of mixing together; "paste made by a mix of flour and water"; "the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio" (同)commixture, admixture, mixture, intermixture, mixing
- an event that combines things in a mixture; "a gradual mixture of cultures" (同)mixture
- a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients (同)premix
- to bring or combine together or with something else; "resourcefully he mingled music and dance" (同)mingle, commix, unify, amalgamate
- mix together different elements; "The colors blend well" (同)flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge
- combine into one; "blend the nuts and raisins together"; "he blends in with the crowd"; "We dont intermingle much" (同)intermix, immingle, intermingle
- the act of blending components together thoroughly (同)blending
- a new word formed by joining two others and combining their meanings; "`smog is a blend of `smoke and `fog"; "`motel is a portmanteau word made by combining `motor and `hotel"; "`brunch is a well-known portmanteau" (同)portmanteau_word, portmanteau
- an occurrence of thorough mixing
- blend or harmonize; "This flavor will blend with those in your dish"; "This sofa wont go with the chairs" (同)go, blend_in
- an additional ingredient that is added by mixing with the base; "the growing medium should be equal parts of sand and loam with an admixture of peat moss and cow manure"; "a large intermixture of sand" (同)intermixture
- the state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something (同)alloy
- (chemistry) a substance consisting of two or more substances mixed together (not in fixed proportions and not with chemical bonding)
- 〈複数のもの〉‘を'『混ぜ合わせる』,混合する,混同する / …‘を'混ぜ合わせて作る,調合して作る / …‘を'寄せ集める,まとめる / 〈物が〉(…と)混ざる,混合する《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈人が〉(他の人と)交わる,交際する《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈C〉〈U〉混合 / 〈C〉混合物(食品,薬) / 〈C〉〈U〉(水・火を加えて即席にでき上がる)素(もと),ミックス
- (分離できないほどに)…'を'『混ぜ合わせる』;(…に)…'を'混ぜる《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / 『混じる』;溶け合う / (…と)『調和する』《+『with』+『名』》(harmonize) / 『混合』,調合;〈C〉『混合物』
- 〈U〉(…を)『混ぜ合わせること』,(…の)茶合《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉『混合した物』,混合薬
- 〈会社・組織が〉合併する,合体する;(…と)合併する《+『with』+『名』》 / (…に)溶け込む,しだいに変わる《+『into』(『in』)+『名』》 / 〈会社・組織〉‘を'合併する,合体する;(…と)…‘を'合併する《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Biased clique shuffling reveals stabilizing mutations in cellulase Cel7A.
- Dana CM, Saija P, Kal SM, Bryan MB, Blanch HW, Clark DS.SourceEnergy Biosciences Institute, University of California, Berkeley, California 94720; telephone: 510-642-2408; fax: 510-643-1228; Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, California.
- Biotechnology and bioengineering.Biotechnol Bioeng.2012 Nov;109(11):2710-9. doi: 10.1002/bit.24708. Epub 2012 Sep 14.
- Renewable fuels produced from biomass-derived sugars are receiving increasing attention. Lignocellulose-degrading enzymes derived from fungi are attractive for saccharification of biomass because they can be produced at higher titers and at significantly less cost than those produced by bacteria or
- PMID 22887329
- Mapping of wheat mitochondrial mRNA termini and comparison with breakpoints in DNA homology among plants.
- Choi B, Acero MM, Bonen L.SourceBiology Department, University of Ottawa, 30 Marie Curie, Ottawa, K1N 6N5, Canada.
- Plant molecular biology.Plant Mol Biol.2012 Nov;80(4-5):539-52. doi: 10.1007/s11103-012-9966-2. Epub 2012 Sep 7.
- Mitochondrial DNA rearrangements occur very frequently in flowering plants and when close to genes there must be concomitant acquisition of new regulatory cis-elements. To explore whether there might be limits to such DNA shuffling, we have mapped the termini of mitochondrial mRNAs in wheat, a monoc
- PMID 22956245
- A scalable, fixed-shuffling, parallel FFT butterfly processing architecture for SDR environment
- Chen Ting,Liu Hengzhu,Zhang Botao
- IEICE Electronics Express 11(2), 20130905-20130905, 2014
- … The proposed ASIP features eight parallel radix-2 butterfly computations with fixed vector data shuffling pattern. …
- NAID 130003383539
- Directed evolution study unveiling key sequence factors that affect translation efficiency in Escherichia coli(GENETICS, MOLECULAR BIOLOGY, AND GENE ENGINEERING)
- Tsukuda Miyuki,Miyazaki Kentaro
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 116(5), 540-545, 2013-11
- … Random mutagenesis and DNA shuffling was used to generate mutant libraries, which were screened for fluorescence. …
- NAID 110009685200
- 3P261 Non-sequential structural alignment reveals fold change by segment shuffling during evolution(22A. Bioinformatics: Structural genomics,Poster)
- Minami Shintaro,Chikenji George,Ota Motonori
- 生物物理 53(SUPPLEMENT_1-2), S255, 2013-09-13
- NAID 110009820064
- BWS AND FRIEND SHUFFLING ... This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
- Due to popular demand; A shuffling tutorial for all those who keep asking me to teach them. Feel free to ask any unanswered questions in the comment section below! Thanks much!
- admix、admixture、blend、cocktail、combination、complex mixture、compound、merge、mix、shuffling