- an implanted electronic device that takes over the function of the natural cardiac pacemaker (同)artificial_pacemaker
- a specialized bit of heart tissue that controls the heartbeat (同)cardiac_pacemaker, sinoatrial_node, SA_node
- continuously varying; "taffeta with shifting colors"
- changing position or direction; "he drifted into the shifting crowd"; "their nervous shifting glances"; "shifty winds" (同)shifty
- (of soil) unstable; "shifting sands"; "unfirm earth" (同)unfirm
- (また《おもに米》『pacesetter』)ペースメーカー(レースで先頭に立って速度の調整役となる走者) / 脈拍調整器(心臓病の治療器)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The systemic control of circadian gene expression.
- Gerber A1,2, Saini C1,3, Curie T4, Emmenegger Y4, Rando G1, Gosselin P1, Gotic I1, Gos P1, Franken P4, Schibler U1.
- Diabetes, obesity & metabolism.Diabetes Obes Metab.2015 Sep;17 Suppl 1:23-32. doi: 10.1111/dom.12512.
- The mammalian circadian timing system consists of a central pacemaker in the brain's suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN) and subsidiary oscillators in nearly all body cells. The SCN clock, which is adjusted to geophysical time by the photoperiod, synchronizes peripheral clocks through a wide variety of sy
- PMID 26332965
- Rapid Adjustment of Circadian Clocks to Simulated Travel to Time Zones across the Globe.
- Harrison EM1, Gorman MR2.
- Journal of biological rhythms.J Biol Rhythms.2015 Aug 14. pii: 0748730415598875. [Epub ahead of print]
- Daily rhythms in mammalian physiology and behavior are generated by a central pacemaker located in the hypothalamic suprachiasmatic nuclei (SCN), the timing of which is set by light from the environment. When the ambient light-dark cycle is shifted, as occurs with travel across time zones, the SCN a
- PMID 26275871
- Acute morphine affects the rat circadian clock via rhythms of phosphorylated ERK1/2 and GSK3β kinases and Per1 expression in the rat suprachiasmatic nucleus.
- Pačesová D1, Volfová B1, Červená K1, Hejnová L1, Novotný J1, Bendová Z1.
- British journal of pharmacology.Br J Pharmacol.2015 Jul;172(14):3638-49. doi: 10.1111/bph.13152. Epub 2015 May 11.
- BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE: Opioids affect the circadian clock and may change the timing of many physiological processes. This study was undertaken to investigate the daily changes in sensitivity of the circadian pacemaker to an analgesic dose of morphine, and to uncover a possible interplay between cir
- PMID 25828914
- Roles of Na/Ca Exchanger and Sarcoplasmic Reticulum Ca Clock in SinoAtrial Node Pacemaking: Insights from Bifurcation Analysis of a Mathematical Model
- Kurata Yasutaka,Hisatome Ichiro,Shibamoto Toshishige
- Journal of Arrhythmia 27(Supplement), PJ2_046, 2011
- … dynamics and robustness of pacemaking, and 3) how SR Ca clock and NCX contribute to pacemaker activity of the full system. … In the full system, reducing SR Ca uptake shrank unstable EP regions for the maximum conductance of L-type Ca channel current (g<SUB>Ca,L</SUB>) and constant bias currents via shifting bifurcation points. … With relatively low g<SUB>Ca,L</SUB>, eliminating SR Ca clock abolished pacemaker activity via Hopf bifurcations. …
- NAID 130002130042
- Sensing of atrial fibrillation by a dual chamber pacemaker: how should atrial sensing be programmed to ensure adequate mode shifting?
- DOMINANCE OF RHYTHM IN THE PACEMAKER CELL
- 後藤 鹿島,小松 美鳥
- 北関東医学 27(5), 365-373, 1977
- … It is well known that the dominant pacemaker in the heart exists in a faster beating site rather than a slowly beating one. … In this experiment we found that the dominant pacemaker site in the frog's sinus venosus was not always subject to the above law, when the pacemaker shift was arising from vagus stimulation. … + 5% CO<SUB>2</SUB>.<BR>Intracellularly were recorded changes of pacemaker potential just during and after the stimulation of the vagus nerve. …
- NAID 130003689748
- pacemaker [pās´māk-er] 1. an object or substance that controls the rate at which a certain phenomenon occurs. 2. cardiac pacemaker. 3. in biochemistry, a substance whose rate of reaction sets the pace for a series of interrelated ...
- Shifting pacemaker information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues. ... Introduction: Shifting pacemaker Description of Shifting pacemaker Shifting pacemaker: Related ...
- shifting pacemaker
- 遊走性ペースメーカー wandering pacemaker