- a hollow muscular organ in the pelvic cavity of females; contains the developing fetus (同)womb
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 先天性子宮奇形の臨床症状および診断 clinical manifestations and diagnosis of congenital anomalies of the uterus
- 2. 先天性子宮奇形の外科的マネージメント surgical management of congenital uterine anomalies
- 3. 不育症の定義および病因 definition and etiology of recurrent pregnancy loss
- 4. 不育症の男女の評価 evaluation of couples with recurrent pregnancy loss
- 5. 女性不妊症の原因 causes of female infertility
- Twin pregnancy in patients with a uterine anomaly.
- Fox NS, Roman AS, Saltzman DH, Klauser CK, Rebarber A.Author information Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Science, Mount Sinai School of Medicine .AbstractAbstract Objective: In singleton pregnancies, a uterine anomaly is a known risk factor for preterm birth and fetal growth restriction. Data on outcomes of twin pregnancies with uterine anomalies is limited to case reports. The objective of this study was to compare outcomes in twin pregnancies based on the presence or not of a uterine anomaly. Methods: This was a retrospective cohort of twin pregnancies managed by a single maternal-fetal medicine practice from 2005 to 2012. Patients with monoamniotic twins and twin-twin transfusion syndrome were excluded. Pregnancy outcomes were compared between patients with and without a uterine anomaly. Nonparametric tests (Fisher's exact test, Mann-Whitney U) were used for analysis. A p value of ≤0.05 was considered significant. Results: Five hundred and fifty-six twin pregnancies were included, 17 (3.1%) of whom had a known uterine anomaly (nine septate uterus, three bicornuate, three arcuate, one unicornuate and one didelphys). Patients with a uterine anomaly had significantly worse outcomes, including cerclage, preterm birth and lower median birth weights. Birth weight less than the 10th or 5th percentile for gestational age was not more common in patients with a uterine anomaly, nor was there an increase in birth weight discordancy. Conclusion: In patients with twin pregnancies, the presence of a uterine anomaly is associated with an increased risk of cerclage, preterm birth and lower birth weights, but not fetal growth restriction.
- The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med.2014 Mar;27(4):360-4. doi: 10.3109/14767058.2013.819331. Epub 2013 Jul 26.
- Abstract Objective: In singleton pregnancies, a uterine anomaly is a known risk factor for preterm birth and fetal growth restriction. Data on outcomes of twin pregnancies with uterine anomalies is limited to case reports. The objective of this study was to compare outcomes in twin pregnancies based
- PMID 23805982
- Unusual complication of 1st-trimester surgical abortion in patient with a septate uterus: Intrauterine fallopian tube herniation.
- Guzel AB, Kucukgoz Gulec U, Toksoz L, Cetin MT, Urunsak IF, Ozgunen FT.
- Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology : the journal of the Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.J Obstet Gynaecol.2014 Feb;34(2):200. doi: 10.3109/01443615.2013.843653.
- PMID 24456453
- Reply: Are the ESHRE/ESGE criteria of female genital anomalies for diagnosis of septate uterus appropriate?
- Grimbizis GF, Gordts S, Di Spiezio Sardo A, Brucker SY, De Angelis C, Gergolet M, Li TC, Tanos V, Brölmann HH, Gianaroli L, Campo R.
- Human reproduction (Oxford, England).Hum Reprod.2014 Jan 30. [Epub ahead of print]
- PMID 24480715
- 腟中隔合併の完全中隔子宮に対して腹腔鏡・子宮鏡下手術を行った一例 －頸部中隔切断の試み－
- 神奈川産科婦人科学会誌 = Kanagawa journal of obstetrics and gynecology : official journal, Kanagawa Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology 51(1), 11-14, 2014-09
- NAID 40020250478
- A septate uterus is a common type of congenital uterine anomaly, and it may lead to an increased rate of pregnancy loss. The main imaging differential diagnoses are arcuate uterus and bicornuate uterus.EpidemiologyIt is considered ...
- I just found out I have a septate uterus. Will it affect my ability to get or stay pregnant? ... A septate uterus is a congenital condition in which a thin membrane called a septum divides the uterus, either partially or completely. While ...
- septate uterus
- uterus septus
- 不妊症・不育症(中隔子宮の場合、高い確率で中隔部に着床し、着床した卵子が生育しない。中隔部は血流が乏しいためである) (G9M.57)