- (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium; "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"; "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"
- instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity; "he bought a new stereo system"; "the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
- a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going" (同)scheme
- a complex of methods or rules governing behavior; "they have to operate under a system they oppose"; "that language has a complex system for indicating gender" (同)system of rules
- a group of physiologically or anatomically related organs or parts; "the body has a system of organs for digestion"
- a procedure or process for obtaining an objective; "they had to devise a system that did not depend on cooperation"
- the living body considered as made up of interdependent components forming a unified whole; "exercise helped him get the alcohol out of his system"
- involving or derived from the senses; "sensory experience"; "sensory channels" (同)sensorial
- 〈C〉(関連した部分から成る)『体系』,系統,組織[網],装置 / 〈C〉(教育・政治などの)『制度』,機構;《the~》体制 / 〈C〉(思想・学問などの)『体系』,学説 / 〈C〉(…の)『方法』,方式,やり方《+of doing》 / 〈U〉正しい方針(筋道,順序) / 〈U〉《the~》(身体の)組織,系統 / 〈U〉《the~,one's~》身体,全身
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Selective enzymatic hydrolysis of chlorogenic acid lactones in a model system and in a coffee extract. Application to reduction of coffee bitterness.
- Kraehenbuehl K1, Page-Zoerkler N2, Mauroux O3, Gartenmann K4, Blank I5, Bel-Rhlid R6.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Mar 1;218:9-14. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.09.055. Epub 2016 Sep 8.
- Chlorogenic acid lactones have been identified as key contributors to coffee bitterness. These compounds are formed during roasting by dehydration and cyclization of their precursors, the chlorogenic acids (CGAs). In the present study, we investigated an approach to decompose these lactones in a sel
- PMID 27719962
- Chemical, mechanical and sensory monitoring of hot air- and infrared-roasted hazelnuts (Corylus avellana L.) during nine months of storage.
- Belviso S1, Dal Bello B2, Giacosa S2, Bertolino M2, Ghirardello D2, Giordano M2, Rolle L2, Gerbi V2, Zeppa G2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Feb 15;217:398-408. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.08.103. Epub 2016 Aug 30.
- Roasted hazelnuts can be consumed as whole nuts, or as an ingredient in the confectionary and bakery industries and are highly appreciated for their typical taste, aroma and crunchy texture. In this work, two hazelnut types (TGT, Ordu) from two harvests were roasted using two different systems (hot
- PMID 27664651
- Neurophysiologic studies of functional neurologic disorders.
- Hallett M1.
- Handbook of clinical neurology.Handb Clin Neurol.2017;139:61-71. doi: 10.1016/B978-0-12-801772-2.00006-0.
- Functional neurologic disorders are largely genuine and represent conversion disorders, where the dysfunction is unconscious, but there are some that are factitious, where the abnormality is feigned and conscious. Malingering, which can have the same manifestations, is similarly feigned, but not con
- PMID 27719876
- 藤井 叙人,佐藤 祐一,若間 弘典,風井 浩志,片寄 晴弘
- 情報処理学会論文誌 55(7), 1655-1664, 2014-07-15
- ビデオゲームエージェント(ノンプレイヤキャラクタ:NPC)の振舞いの自動獲得において,「人間の熟達者に勝利する」という長年の目標を達成する日もそう遠くない.一方で,ユーザエクスペリエンスの向上策として,『人間らしい』NPCをどう構成するかが,ゲームAI領域の課題になりつつある.本研究では,人間らしい振舞いを表出するNPCを,開発者の経験に基づいて実現するのではなく,『人間の生物学的制約』を課した機 …
- NAID 110009806669
- Distribution of Fos-immunoreactive cells in rat forebrain and midbrain following social defeat stress and diazepam treatment.
- Lkhagvasuren B,Oka T,Nakamura Y,Hayashi H,Sudo N,Nakamura K
- Neuroscience 272, 34-57, 2014-07-11
- … The stress following vehicle treatment markedly increased Fos-immunoreactive (IR) cells in most regions of the cerebral cortex, limbic system, thalamus, hypothalamus and midbrain, which included parts of the autonomic, neuroendocrine, emotional and arousal systems. …
- NAID 120005439547
- リハビリテーションにおけるミラーニューロンの臨床応用 (特集 ミラーニューロン)
- Mechanoreceptors are sensory receptors which respond to mechanical forces, such as pressure or distortion.  While mechanoreceptors are present in hair cells and play an integral role in the vestibular and auditory system, the ...
- A sensory system is a part of the nervous system responsible for processing sensory information. A sensory system consists of sensory receptors, neural pathways, and parts of the brain involved in sensory perception. Commonly ...