- in a sensitive manner; "she questioned the rape victim very sensitively about the attack"
- easily impressed emotionally
- (often followed by `of or `to'
- the state of being susceptible; easily affected (同)susceptibleness
- susceptibility to a pathogen (同)predisposition
- the ability to respond to affective changes in your interpersonal environment (同)sensitiveness
- the ability to respond to physical stimuli or to register small physical amounts or differences; "a galvanometer of extreme sensitivity"; "the sensitiveness of Mimosa leaves does not depend on a change of growth" (同)sensitiveness
- sensitivity to emotional feelings (of self and others) (同)sensitiveness
- (physiology) responsiveness to external stimuli; the faculty of sensation; "sensitivity to pain" (同)sensitiveness, sensibility
- mental responsiveness and awareness (同)esthesia, aesthesia
- refined sensitivity to pleasurable or painful impressions; "cruelty offended his sensibility"
- in an insensitive manner; "the police officer questioned the woman rather insensitively about the attack"
- responsive to physical stimuli; "a mimosas leaves are sensitive to touch"; "a sensitive voltmeter"; "sensitive skin"; "sensitive to light"
- hurting; "the tender spot on his jaw" (同)sore, raw, tender
- being susceptible to the attitudes, feelings, or circumstances of others; "sensitive to the local community and its needs"
- of or pertaining to classified information or matters affecting national security
- 《名詞の前のみ用いて》感じやすい,多感な / 《補語にのみ用いて》《be susceptible to+名》 / 《補語にのみ用いて》《be susceptible of+名》
- 〈U〉(…に)(感染し)やすいこと,敏感《+to+名》 / 《複数形で》(傷つきやすい)感情
- 敏感,(生理的な)感受性 / 感度,度光度
- 〈U〉〈C〉(…に対する)(五感の)『感覚』《+『to』+『名』》・〈U〉(…に対する)『心の感じやすさ』・《しばしば複数形で》感じやすい感情・感性, 感覚力; （時に複数形で）感情, 敏感さ, 感受性 (to)・（計測器の）感度
- (五感が)『敏感な』,感じやすい / 物事を非常に気にする,神経過敏な / 感光性の;(器械などが)感度のよい
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Highly sensitive surface plasmon resonance biosensor for the detection of HIV-related DNA based on dynamic and structural DNA nanodevices.
- Diao W1, Tang M1, Ding S1, Li X1, Cheng W1, Mo F1, Yan X1, Ma H1, Yan Y2.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2018 Feb 15;100:228-234. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2017.08.042. Epub 2017 Sep 9.
- PMID 28918231
- 3D hierarchical magnetic hollow sphere-like CuFe2O4 combined with HPLC for the simultaneous determination of Sudan I-IV dyes in preserved bean curd.
- Liu X1, Qi X1, Zhang L2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2018 Feb 15;241:268-274. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2017.08.113. Epub 2017 Sep 1.
- PMID 28958528
- Development of luminol-N-hydroxyphthalimide chemiluminescence system for highly selective and sensitive detection of superoxide dismutase, uric acid and Co2.
- Saqib M1, Qi L1, Hui P2, Nsabimana A1, Halawa MI1, Zhang W3, Xu G4.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2018 Jan 15;99:519-524. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2017.08.028. Epub 2017 Aug 12.
- PMID 28823977
- Defining a parameter of plasma-enhanced CVD to characterize the effect of silicon-surface passivation in heterojunction solar cells
- Guo Wanwu,Zhang Liping,Bao Jian,Meng Fanying,Liu Jinning,Wang Dongliang,Bian Jieyu,Liu Wenzhu,Feng Zhiqiang,Verlinden Pierre,Liu Zhengxin
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(4), 041402, 2015-03-18
- … It was found that C<inf>H</inf>and the passivation of a-Si:H layers were sensitively affected by C<inf>pp</inf>. …
- NAID 150000110460
- Selective Trust in Japanese Preschoolers between Foreign and Native Language Speakers
- 久津木 文
- Theoretical and applied linguistics at Kobe Shoin : トークス 18, 45-52, 2015-03-05
- … Recent studies indicate that preschoolers sensitively pick up and use the accent or linguistic (in)competence of other speakers in judging whom to trust, and tend to interpret people with lower linguistic ability (in a given language) as less sociable, friendly, or kind. …
- NAID 120005556770
- 高道 慎之介,戸田 智基,ブラック アラン,中村 哲
- 研究報告音声言語情報処理（SLP） 2015-SLP-105(1), 1-6, 2015-02-20
- … Recently, we have found the Modulation Spectrum (MS) which is regarded as an extension of the GV is capable of more sensitively detecting the over-smoothing effect than the GV. …
- NAID 170000092992
- sensitive (ˈsɛnsɪtɪv) —adj 1. having the power of sensation 2. responsive to or aware of feelings, moods, reactions, etc 3. easily irritated; delicate: sensitive skin 4. affected by external conditions or stimuli 5. easily offended 6. of ...
- adjective 1. endowed with sensation; having perception through the senses. 2. readily or excessively affected by external agencies or influences. 3. having acute mental or emotional sensibility; aware of and responsive to the feelings ...