- gilthead sea bream、Sparus aurata、Thailand
- a country of southeastern Asia that extends southward along the Isthmus of Kra to the Malay Peninsula; "Thailand is the official name of the former Siam" (同)Kingdom of Thailand, Siam
- food fish of European coastal waters (同)Pagellus centrodontus
- sea bream of warm Atlantic waters (同)Archosargus rhomboidalis
- turbulent water with swells of considerable size; "heavy seas"
- a division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land
- clean (a ships bottom) with heat
- flesh of various freshwater fishes of North America or of Europe (同)freshwater_bream
- flesh of any of various saltwater fishes of the family Sparidae or the family Bramidae (同)sea_bream
- タイ(東南アジア中部の王国;首都は Bangkok)
- 《通例the~》《しばしば複数形で単数扱い》『海』,海洋 / 〈C〉《固有名詞につけるときはS-》(部分的に陸地に囲まれた)海,…海 / (波の状態から見た)海面,湖面,水面;(海・湖などの)波;大波,高波 / 〈U〉《the ~》船乗り(水兵)の仕事,海上生活 / 《a ~》大量(の…),たくさん(の…)《+『of』+『名』》
- タイ科の海産魚 / コイ科の淡水魚
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Three new records of copepods (Siphonostomatoida) parasitic on marine fishes of Iraq, including the relegation of two species of Lernanthropinus to Lernanthropinus temminckii (von Nordmann, 1864).
- Venmathi Maran BA1, Moon SY, Adday TK, Khamees NR, Myoung JG.Author information 1Marine Ecosystem Research Division, Korea Institute of Ocean Science & Technology, P. O. Box 29, Ansan, Seoul, 425-600, Korea, firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractThree parasitic copepods (Siphonostomatoida) belonging to three different genera were recovered from marine fishes of Iraq, and are listed here as new records. The sea lice Caligus epinepheli Yamaguti, 1936 (Caligidae) was collected from the Japanese threadfin bream, Nemipterus japonicus (Bloch). It had been frequently reported from teleost fishes around the world. The second record, comprising male and female, was another caligid, rarely caught from fishes - Hermilius longicornis Bassett-Smith, 1898, collected from the giant catfish, Netuma thalassina (Rüppell). This paper features the first description of the male of the latter species. The third record was the lernanthropid, Lernanthropinus temminckii (von Nordmann, 1864) (Lernanthropidae), redescribed based on the specimens collected from the greater lizard fish, Saurida tumbil (Bloch) (Synodontidae). In order to clarify its taxonomic status, our specimen was compared with the holotype of L. gibbosus (Pillai, 1964) from the collections of Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata, and the syntypes of L. sauridae Do in Ho and Do, 1985 and L. temminckii from the collections of the Smithsonian Institution, Washington D.C. We found similarities in the morphology of the body, mouthparts, and legs 1-4 in three above-mentioned species. The prominent feature, the setation pattern of legs 1 and 2 was similar in all the female specimens examined. In the light of this, we formally relegate L. gibbosus and L. sauridae to synonymy with L. temminckii. Another important similarity is that Lernanthropinus gibbosus, L. sauridae, and L. temminckii have exclusively been parasitic on lizardfishes (Synodontidae). The attachment site of all three copepods reported form Iraq were the gill filaments.
- Acta parasitologica / Witold Stefański Institute of Parasitology, Warszawa, Poland.Acta Parasitol.2014 Mar;59(1):139-52. doi: 10.2478/s11686-014-0220-8. Epub 2014 Feb 26.
- Three parasitic copepods (Siphonostomatoida) belonging to three different genera were recovered from marine fishes of Iraq, and are listed here as new records. The sea lice Caligus epinepheli Yamaguti, 1936 (Caligidae) was collected from the Japanese threadfin bream, Nemipterus japonicus (Bloch). It
- PMID 24570061
- Modulation of leukocytic populations of gilthead sea bream (Sparus aurata) by the intestinal parasite Enteromyxum leei (Myxozoa: Myxosporea).
- Estensoro I1, Mulero I2, Redondo MJ1, Alvarez-Pellitero P1, Mulero V2, Sitjà-Bobadilla A1.Author information 1Instituto de Acuicultura Torre de la Sal, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (IATS-CSIC), 12595 Ribera de Cabanes, Castellón, Spain.2Department of Cell Biology and Histology, Faculty of Biology, University of Murcia (UM), 30100 Murcia, Spain.AbstractSUMMARY The cellular mucosal and systemic effectors of gilthead sea bream (GSB) (Sparus aurata) involved in the acute immune response to the intestinal parasite Enteromyxum leei were studied in fish experimentally infected by the anal route. In the intestinal inflammatory infiltrates and in lymphohaematopoietic organs (head kidney and spleen) of parasitized fish, the number of plasma cells, B cells (IgM immunoreactive) and mast cells (histamine immunoreactive) were significantly higher, whereas the number of acidophilic granulocytes (G7 immunoreactive) decreased, compared with non-parasitized and unexposed fish. These differences were stronger at the posterior intestine, the main target of the parasite, and no differences were found in the thymus. In non-parasitized GSB, the percentage of splenic surface occupied by melanomacrophage centres was significantly higher. These results suggest that the cellular response of GSB to E. leei includes proliferation of leukocytes in lymphohaematopoietic organs and recruitment into intestines via blood circulation involving elements of innate and adaptive immunity. Acidophilic granulocytes and mast cells presented opposite patterns of response to the parasite infection, with an overall depletion of the former and an increased amount of the latter. Some differences between both cell types were also detected in regard to their granule density and cell morphology.
- Parasitology.Parasitology.2014 Mar;141(3):425-40. doi: 10.1017/S0031182013001789. Epub 2013 Nov 7.
- SUMMARY The cellular mucosal and systemic effectors of gilthead sea bream (GSB) (Sparus aurata) involved in the acute immune response to the intestinal parasite Enteromyxum leei were studied in fish experimentally infected by the anal route. In the intestinal inflammatory infiltrates and in lymphoha
- PMID 24230459
- Biophysical evaluation of physiological effects of gilthead sea bream (Sparus aurata) farming using FTIR spectroscopy.
- Ceylan C1, Tanrikul T, Özgener H.Author information 1İzmir Institute of Technology, Department of Food Engineering, Urla, İzmir, Turkey. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractSparus aurata is one of the two most important cultured fish species in the Mediterranean region. The present work investigates the effects of culturing in S. aurata liver tissue at the molecular level using Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectroscopy. FTIR spectroscopy revealed dramatic differences between the wild and aquacultured fish liver cells, which mainly indicated that the level of glycogen increased in the aquacultured samples and the protein/lipid ratio decreased by 42.29% indicating that triglycerides and cholesterol esters increased and the protein content decreased in the aquacultured samples. The 15.99% increase in the level of unsaturation indicated elevated lipid peroxidation. Structural/organisational changes in the nucleic acids along with increased transcriptional status of the liver tissue cells were observed in the cultured fish tissue. All these results indicated that culturing induces significant changes in fish physiology. In addition FTIR spectroscopy is a promising method to monitor the physiological changes in fish physiology.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Feb 15;145:1055-60. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.08.111. Epub 2013 Sep 12.
- Sparus aurata is one of the two most important cultured fish species in the Mediterranean region. The present work investigates the effects of culturing in S. aurata liver tissue at the molecular level using Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectroscopy. FTIR spectroscopy revealed dramatic differen
- PMID 24128583
- Production and use of two marine zooplanktons, Tigriopus japonicus and Diaphanosoma celebensis, as live food for red sea bream Pagrus major larvae
- 横浜駅から徒歩圏でリコネクティブ・ヒーリングが受けられます。遠隔ヒーリングも対応可能のSea Bream。リコネクティブヒーリングにより心と身体の不調を整え癒します。最寄は横浜駅で対面セッションを実施中です。
- sea bream 《魚》タイ科の魚 - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- (国名)Thailand, (魚)sea bream
- gilthead sea bream、sea bream、Thailand
- gilthead sea bream、sea bream、Sparus aurata
- sea bream、Sparus aurata、Thailand