- fleshy hindquarters; behind the loin and above the round
- become wrinkled or crumpled or creased; "This fabric wont wrinkle" (同)crumple, wrinkle, crease, crinkle
- South American plant cultivated for its very large nocturnally fragrant trumpet-shaped flowers (同)Brugmansia suaveolens, Datura suaveolens
- liquor distilled from fermented molasses
- 〈C〉(鳥獣の)臀(でん)部,(人の)しり / 〈U〉(特に牛の)しり肉
- …‘を'しわにする,くしゃくしゃにする / しわになる,くしゃくしゃになる / しわ(wrinkle)
- ラム酒(サトウキビから作ったアルコール飲料) / 《米》(一般に)酒
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- First trimester maternal lipid levels and serum markers of small- and large-for-gestational age infants.
- Parlakgumus HA, Aytac PC, Kalaycı H, Tarim E.Author information Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Baskent University Faculty of Medicine , Ankara , Turkey.AbstractAbstract Objective: To investigate if first trimester lipids, sonographic parameters and serum markers are related to small- and large-for-gestational age (SGA, LGA) infants. Methods: This study was conducted at Baskent University Adana Research Center between December 2009 and July 2011 and enrolled 433 women. Blood samples were drawn to measure fasting blood glucose, serum triglycerides, cholesterol, very low-density lipoprotein, low-density lipoprotein, high-density lipoprotein, fβ-hCG and pregnancy associated protein-A (PAPP-A) at the first trimester. Crown rump length and nuchal translucency were measured as suggested by the fetal medicine foundation. Results: LGA group was significantly taller (p = 0.016) and SGA group had significantly greater BMI (0.025). SGA fetuses were born at a significantly earlier gestational age (p = 0.001). Univariate analysis revealed that LGA group had significantly lower cholesterol (p = 0.038) and LDL levels (p = 0.041). PAPP-A was significantly lower in SGA Group compared with LGA Group (0.027). After controlling for age, parity, height, pre-pregnant BMI, weight gain during pregnancy and fasting blood sugar, none of the lipids, serum markers or sonographic parameters was related to LGA. PAPP-A was the only parameter significantly associated with SGA after multivariate analysis (p = 0.008). Conclusion: PAPP-A was significantly associated with SGA after controlling for confounders.
- The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med.2014 Jan;27(1):48-51. doi: 10.3109/14767058.2013.799658. Epub 2013 May 30.
- Abstract Objective: To investigate if first trimester lipids, sonographic parameters and serum markers are related to small- and large-for-gestational age (SGA, LGA) infants. Methods: This study was conducted at Baskent University Adana Research Center between December 2009 and July 2011 and enrolle
- PMID 23617575
- Fetal volume at 11-14 gestational weeks: reference ranges and association with first trimester biochemical and biophysical markers.
- Papastefanou I, Kappou D, Souka AP, Chrelias C, Siristatidis C, Pilalis A, Kassanos D.AbstractAbstract Aims: To establish reference ranges for fetal volume (FV) measured by three-dimensional ultrasound (3D-US) at 11-14 weeks of gestation and to examine the possible association of FV with maternal/pregnancy characteristics and biochemical parameters. Methods: Prospective observational study on 240 fetuses at 11-14 weeks. FV was measured by 3D-US using Virtual Organ Computer-Aided Analysis. Pearson correlation coefficient (cc) and regression analysis were used. Results: FV increased exponentially with crown rump length and was unrelated to maternal weight (cc=-0.137, P=0.071), age (cc=0.009, P=0.899), parity (0.76), smoking status (t-test, P=0.149) and mode of conception (t-test, P=0.8). Z-scores (z) of FV was not associated with z-mean uterine artery pulsatility index (cc=-0.026, P=0.733), log10 multiples of the median (MoM) free beta human chorionic gonadotrophin (cc=0.002, P=0.982), delta value (d) of nuchal translucency (cc=0.072, P=0.331) and d-fetal heart rate (cc=0.009, P=0.902), z-FV was significantly positively correlated with log10 MoM pregnancy associated plasma protein-A (PAPP-A; regression coefficient=1.420976, R2=0.0957, P<0.0001). Conclusions: FV is strongly related to PAPP-A even after adjustment for crown rump length with a mechanism unrelated to placental perfusion. FV is independent of the vast majority of first trimester parameters; hence, it is a promising marker of early fetal growth.
- Journal of perinatal medicine.J Perinat Med.2014 Jan 1;42(1):107-12. doi: 10.1515/jpm-2013-0158.
- Abstract Aims: To establish reference ranges for fetal volume (FV) measured by three-dimensional ultrasound (3D-US) at 11-14 weeks of gestation and to examine the possible association of FV with maternal/pregnancy characteristics and biochemical parameters. Methods: Prospective observational study o
- PMID 24021593
- Use of serial ultrasound measures in the study of growth- and breed-related changes of ultrasonic measurements and relationship with carcass measurements in lean cattle breeds.
- Peña F, Molina A, Juárez M, Requena F, Avilés C, Santos R, Domenech V, Horcada A.Author information Departamento de Producción Animal, Universidad de Córdoba, Ctra. Madrid-Cádiz Km. 396-a, 14071 Córdoba, Spain. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractThe growth and breed-related changes of rib and rump characteristics in lean beef cattle and the ability of ultrasound to predict carcass traits were investigated. Three hundred bulls from three breeds were scanned monthly (6-7 times) using real-time ultrasound with final scans taken <7 days prior to harvest. The rib and rump ultrasound measurements, except intramuscular fat content, increased (P<0.05) with live weight. Breed affected most of traits. The 12th rib ultrasound measurements showed a weak to high positive correlation (0.131 to 0.976, P>0.05 to P<0.001) with 12th rib measurements in the carcass. Regression equations developed with the ultrasound measurements, explained 97% of the variation in longissimus muscle area, 88% of the variation in fat thickness and 57% of the variation in intramuscular fat content. When last ultrasound scan measurements were excluded from prediction equations, the R(2) significantly decreased. Ultrasound measures "in vivo" are viable options for assessing carcass attributes of lean cattle.
- Meat science.Meat Sci.2014 Jan;96(1):247-55. doi: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2013.07.012. Epub 2013 Jul 18.
- The growth and breed-related changes of rib and rump characteristics in lean beef cattle and the ability of ultrasound to predict carcass traits were investigated. Three hundred bulls from three breeds were scanned monthly (6-7 times) using real-time ultrasound with final scans taken <7 days prio
- PMID 23917431
- Interval arithmetic with fixed rounding mode
- Restricted development of mouse triploid fetuses with disorganized expression of imprinted genes.
- Improved error bounds for linear systems with H-matrices
- ようこそ！ 同人誌サークル 「RUMP」の個人サイトです。 成人向けコンテンツ、及びセクシャルマイノリティ・同性愛要素が多く含まれます。 健全な育成に影響を及ぼす恐れがある為、 「R-18」コンテンツは18歳未満の方の閲覧を ...
- http://bon.fem.jp/rump/ Works129 Bookmarks2491 Follow178 *-----カップスープなどの"ここまで"の線を守らない *-----OS：windows8.1 モニタ：ACER AL1913 19インチ 主なソフト：ComicStudioEX4,CLIP STUDIO ペンタブ：WACOM c ...
- crown, rump
- crown-rump length, CRL
- ankylosing spondylitis