- turn on a pivot (同)swivel
- axis consisting of a short shaft that supports something that turns (同)pin
- the act of turning on (or as if on) a pivot; "the golfer went to the driving range to practice his pivot"
- the person in a rank around whom the others wheel and maneuver (同)pivot man
- (mathematics) a transformation in which the coordinate axes are rotated by a fixed angle about the origin
- the act of rotating as if on an axis; "the rotation of the dancer kept time with the music" (同)rotary motion
- a planned recurrent sequence (of crops or personnel etc.); "crop rotation makes a balanced demand on the fertility of the soil"; "the manager had only four starting pitchers in his rotation"
- a single complete turn (axial or orbital); "the plane made three rotations before it crashed"; "the revolution of the earth about the sun takes one year" (同)revolution, gyration
- the main stem or central part about which plant organs or plant parts such as branches are arranged
- the center around which something rotates (同)axis of rotation
- the 2nd cervical vertebra; serves as a pivot for turning the head (同)axis vertebra
- a straight line through a body or figure that satisfies certain conditions
- terminate; "The NSF axed the research program and stopped funding it" (同)axe
- an edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle (同)axe
- in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations; "the Axis opposed the Allies in World War II"
- (機械の)旋回軸 / 中心人物;要点,かなめ / 旋回 / (…を軸にして)旋回する;回転する《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》 / 《『pivot on』(『upon』)+『名』》…によって決まる,…に左右される / …‘を'旋回軸の上に恥く;…‘に'旋回軸をつける
- 〈U〉〈C〉回転 / 〈U〉〈C〉(地球・天体の)自転 / 〈U〉循環;交替;(作物の)輪作
- 〈C〉軸,軸線;枢軸(すうじく) / 《the A-》枢軸国(第二次大戦当時の日本・ドイツ・イタリアなど)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Comparison of three formal methods used to estimate the functional axis of rotation: an extensive in-vivo analysis performed on the knee joint.
- Colle F1,2,3, Lopomo N1,2,4, Visani A1, Zaffagnini S1, Marcacci M1.
- Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering.Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin.2016 Apr;19(5):484-92. doi: 10.1080/10255842.2015.1042464. Epub 2015 Jul 24.
- Estimating the main axis of rotation (AoR) of a human joint represents an important issue in biomechanics. This study compared three formal methods used to estimate functional AoR, namely a cylindrical fitting method, a mean helical axis transformation, and a symmetrical axis approach. These methods
- PMID 26207419
- Concomitant Overlap Steal Tip-plasty: A Versatile Technique to Simultaneously Adjust the Rotation, Definition, Projection, and Symmetry of the Nasal Tip.
- Manafi A1, Rajaee A1, Manafi A1.
- Aesthetic surgery journal / the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic surgery.Aesthet Surg J.2016 Feb;36(2):147-55. doi: 10.1093/asj/sjv151. Epub 2015 Aug 12.
- BACKGROUND: Tip-plasty is a particularly challenging stage of aesthetic nose surgery. The diversity of nasal tip deformities has necessitated the development of numerous surgical techniques that can be difficult to master and may yield unpredictable surgical results when combined.OBJECTIVES: The aut
- PMID 26271122
- Early clinical and radiological results of total knee arthroplasty using patient-specific guides in obese patients.
- Anwar R1, Kini SG2,3, Sait S1, Bruce WJ1.
- Archives of orthopaedic and trauma surgery.Arch Orthop Trauma Surg.2016 Feb;136(2):265-70. doi: 10.1007/s00402-015-2399-z. Epub 2016 Jan 7.
- PURPOSE: Total knee arthroplasty (TKA) is a challenging procedure in patients with a high body mass index (BMI). The aim of our study was to assess the outcome and accuracy of restoration of mechanical alignment in TKA using patient-specific guides (PSG) involving patients with high BMI.MATERIALS AN
- PMID 26742495
- 自動駐車問題における切り返しタイミングの重要性の分析 : 直線経路追従制御を用いた軸回転法の改善 (ニューロコンピューティング)
- 石川 琢朗,我妻 広明
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 113(382), 43-48, 2014-01-20
- NAID 40019982125
- Rotational Energy Barrier around the C1–C11 Single Bond in Lamellarins: A Study by Variable-Temperature NMR
- Fukuda Tsutomu,Itoyama Ryosuke,Minagawa Terufusa,Iwao Masatomo
- HETEROCYCLES 88(2), 1121-1133, 2014
- … In order to estimate the free energy barrier to rotation around the C1-C11 single bond in lamellarins, new lamellarin analogues (1a), (1b), (2a), and (2b) possessing diastereotopic protons or carbons at the C1 aryl moiety were synthesized. … Variable-temperature 1H and 13C NMR measurements of these analogues revealed that the free energy barriers to rotation around the C1-C11 axis in 5,6-saturated and 5,6-unsaturated lamellarins were around 72-74 and 83-87 kJ/mol, respectively. …
- NAID 120005365972
- Control of an interior permanent magnets screw motor with power-saving axial-gap displacement adjustment
- Fujimoto Yasutaka,Suenaga Tsubasa,Koyama Masato
- IEEE transactions on industrial electronics, 2014
- … Due to the fabrication process, the actual helical shapes of the mover and the stator are not completely uniform and the air-gap length between the mover and the stator slightly changes depending on the mover rotation angle. … The d-axis current remains a finite value and copper loss arises even when the mover is located at the center between the stator cores. …
- NAID 120005322476
- Rotation axis - Topic:Astronomy - Online Encyclopedia - What is what? Everything you always wanted to know ... Rotation axis of the Earth-- The imaginary line around which the Earth turns. Its inclination of about 23.5o to the ecliptic is the reason for the ...
- noun 1. the act of rotating; a turning around as on an axis. 2. Astronomy. a. the movement or path of the earth or a heavenly body turning on its axis. b. one complete turn of such a body. 3. regularly recurring succession, as of ...
- rotation axis
- pivot、rotation axis
- clinorotation、convolute、convolution、crop rotation、optical rotation、revolution、revolve、roll、rolling、rotate、rotatory、round、swirling、turn、turning