- anteroposterior axis、body axis、rostrocaudal axes
- the main stem or central part about which plant organs or plant parts such as branches are arranged
- the center around which something rotates (同)axis of rotation
- the 2nd cervical vertebra; serves as a pivot for turning the head (同)axis vertebra
- a straight line through a body or figure that satisfies certain conditions
- terminate; "The NSF axed the research program and stopped funding it" (同)axe
- an edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle (同)axe
- in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations; "the Axis opposed the Allies in World War II"
- 〈C〉軸,軸線;枢軸(すうじく) / 《the A-》枢軸国(第二次大戦当時の日本・ドイツ・イタリアなど)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The spatial and temporal arrangement of the radial glial scaffold suggests a role in axon tract formation in the developing spinal cord.
- Barry DS, Pakan JM, O'Keeffe GW, McDermott KW.SourceDepartment of Anatomy and Neuroscience, University College Cork, Cork, Ireland.
- Journal of anatomy.J Anat.2012 Nov 2. doi: 10.1111/joa.12006. [Epub ahead of print]
- Radial glial cells serve diverse roles during the development of the central nervous system (CNS). In the embryonic brain, they are recognised as guidance conduits for migrating neuroblasts and as multipotent stem cells, generating both neurons and glia. While their stem cell capacities in the devel
- PMID 23121514
- Anatomical and electrophysiological mechanisms for asymmetrical excitatory propagation in the rat insular cortex: in vivo optical imaging and whole-cell patch-clamp studies.
- Adachi K, Fujita S, Yoshida A, Sakagami H, Koshikawa N, Kobayashi M.SourceDivision of Pharmacology, Meikai University School of Dentistry, 1-1Keyakidai, Sakado, Saitama 350-0283, Japan; Department of Pharmacology, Nihon University School of Dentistry, 1-8-13 Kanda-Surugadai, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8310, Japan; Molecular Imaging Research Center, RIKEN, 6-7-3 Minatojima-minamimachi, Chuo-ku, Kobe 650-0047, Japan.
- The Journal of comparative neurology.J Comp Neurol.2012 Nov 1. doi: 10.1002/cne.23246. [Epub ahead of print]
- The insular cortex (IC) integrates limbic information from the amygdala and hypothalamic nucleus to multimodal sensory inputs, including visceral, gustatory and somatosensory information. However, the functional framework of excitation in the IC is still unknown. We performed optical imaging and sin
- PMID 23124629
- Tbx3 can alter limb position along the rostrocaudal axis of the developing embryo
- Plasticity in Development of the Central Nervous System
- Nakamura Harukazu
- Zoological science 8(1), 1-9, 1991-02-15
- … Rotation of the rostrocaudal axis of the tectum anlage at around 10 somite stage shows that rostrocaudal axis of the tectum is not determined at that stage. … The rotated tectum is regulated of its rostrocaudal axis, and later cytoarchitectonic development and retinotectal map formation proceed according to the host axis. …
- NAID 110003372955
- Somites and the Pattern Formation of Trunk Muscles: A Study in Quail-Chick Chimera.
- 村上 弦,NAKAMURA Harukazu
- Archives of Histology and Cytology 54(3), 249-258, 1991
- … Although these structures appear uniform, other types of muscles differentiate from them along the rostrocaudal body axis. …
- NAID 130003561937
- anterior-posterior axes、anterior-posterior axis、anteroposterior axes、body axis、rostrocaudal axes、rostrocaudal axis
- anteroposterior axis、body axis、rostrocaudal axis、rostrocaudal axes
- anteroposterior axis、rostrocaudal axes、rostrocaudal axis
- anteroposterior axis、body axis、rostrocaudal axis