- anteroposterior axis、body axis、rostrocaudal axis
- terminate; "The NSF axed the research program and stopped funding it" (同)axe
- an edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle (同)axe
- chop or split with an ax; "axe wood" (同)ax
- ax, axeの複数形
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Graph analysis of the anatomical network organization of the hippocampal formation and parahippocampal region in the rat.
- Binicewicz FZ1, van Strien NM, Wadman WJ, van den Heuvel MP, Cappaert NL.
- Brain structure & function.Brain Struct Funct.2015 Jan 25. [Epub ahead of print]
- Graph theory was used to analyze the anatomical network of the rat hippocampal formation and the parahippocampal region (van Strien et al., Nat Rev Neurosci 10(4):272-282, 2009). For this analysis, the full network was decomposed along the three anatomical axes, resulting in three networks that desc
- PMID 25618022
- Analysis of local and global topographic order in mouse retinocollicular maps.
- Willshaw DJ1, Sterratt DC, Teriakidis A.
- The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience.J Neurosci.2014 Jan 29;34(5):1791-805. doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.5602-12.2014.
- We introduce the Lattice Method for the quantitative assessment of the topographic order within the pattern of connections between two structures. We apply this method to published visuocollicular mapping data obtained by Fourier-based intrinsic imaging of mouse colliculus. We find that, in maps fro
- PMID 24478361
- Three-dimensional studies of Prop1-expressing cells in the rat pituitary just before birth.
- Yako H1, Kato T, Yoshida S, Higuchi M, Chen M, Kanno N, Ueharu H, Kato Y.
- Cell and tissue research.Cell Tissue Res.2013 Dec;354(3):837-47. doi: 10.1007/s00441-013-1717-4. Epub 2013 Sep 12.
- Recently, we demonstrated that differentiation was underway as early as embryonic day (E) 13.5 in the lateral region of the rat pituitary primordium. In this study, we analyze the heterogeneous property of cells in the pituitary at E21.5 (just before birth) leading to its biological function with th
- PMID 24026438
- Use "?" for one missing letter: pu?zle. Use "*" for any number of letters: p*zle. Or combine: cros?w*d Select number of letters in the word, enter letters you ... This rhythmic activity displayed a left–right alternation and a rostrocaudal delay.
- ... When the transplantation reversed both the dorsoventral and the rostrocaudal axes, two days after the operation, sclerotomes derived from the prospective dermomyotomal region of the somites were shown to « Previous | , . » ...
- anterior-posterior axes、anterior-posterior axis、anteroposterior axes、body axis、rostrocaudal axes、rostrocaudal axis
- anteroposterior axis、body axis、rostrocaudal axis、rostrocaudal axes
- anteroposterior axis、rostrocaudal axes、rostrocaudal axis
- anteroposterior axis、body axis、rostrocaudal axes