- A Case Study on Vocal Loudness With a Young Adult With Autism Spectrum Disorder and Developmental Delay.
- Pack A, Colozzo P, Bernhardt BM, Radanov B, Rosebush R, Marinova-Todd SH.
- American journal of speech-language pathology / American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.Am J Speech Lang Pathol.2015 Nov 1;24(4):587-93. doi: 10.1044/2015_AJSLP-14-0209.
- PURPOSE: This clinical focus article describes an exploratory case study addressing reduction of vocal loudness in a young adult with a history of autism spectrum disorder and developmental delay. The need for a short-term pullout individual intervention arose from his participation in the Advancing
- PMID 26254450
- Cushing Disease Presenting as Primary Psychiatric Illness: A Case Report and Literature Review.
- Rasmussen SA1, Rosebush PI, Smyth HS, Mazurek MF.
- Journal of psychiatric practice.J Psychiatr Pract.2015 Nov;21(6):449-57. doi: 10.1097/PRA.0000000000000113.
- We report the case of a woman with long-standing refractory depression and psychotic features who was eventually diagnosed with Cushing disease. After surgical treatment of a pituitary adenoma, she experienced gradual psychiatric recovery and was eventually able to discontinue all psychotropic medic
- PMID 26554329
- Rosebush injury: an unusual cause of fibular artery pseudoaneurysm.
- Doizi S1, Coscas R2, Javerliat I2, Coggia M2.
- Journal of cardiovascular computed tomography.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr.2015 Mar-Apr;9(2):151-2. doi: 10.1016/j.jcct.2015.01.016. Epub 2015 Feb 7.
- Fibular and tibial artery pseudoaneurysms are common and mainly associated with trauma. We reported here a case with an uncommon presentation of fibular artery pseudoaneurysm. Copyright © 2015 Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- PMID 25819197
- The treatment of neuroleptic malignant syndrome. Are dantrolene and bromocriptine useful adjuncts to supportive care?
- A prospective analysis of 24 episodes of neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- The carriage from rosebush Cottage was waiting outside the gates, and Mr. Wyndham assisted his mother in, and they drove off. ... From this emotion, which filled heart and mind, a glowing wealth of other feelings had blossomed like ...
- rose·bush (rōz′bo osh′) n. A flowering rose shrub. rose•bush (ˈroʊzˌbʊʃ) n. a shrub that bears roses. [1580–90] Thesaurus Antonyms Related Words Synonyms Legend: Noun 1. rosebush - any of many shrubs of the genus Rosa that ...