- run around the rim of; "Sugar rimmed the dessert plate"
- the shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object
- (basketball) the hoop from which the net is suspended; "the ball hit the rim and bounced off"
- the outer part of a wheel to which the tire is attached
- furnish with a rim; "rim a hat"
- roll around the rim of; "the ball rimmed the basket"
- a narrow elongated opening or fissure between two symmetrical parts
- (特に円形,またはカーブしたものの)『へり』,『縁』(ふち) / (車輪の)わく,リム / …にへり(縁,わく)をつける,‘を'縁どる / …の縁(へり)をぐるっと回る
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Proton pump (H+/K+-ATPase) expression in human larynx.
- Stevanović S1, Radić R2, Kačarević ŽP2, Bedeković V3, Aras I4, Baudoin T3, Šoš D5, Vrselja Z2, Ivkić M3.
- Auris, nasus, larynx.Auris Nasus Larynx.2015 Dec;42(6):458-62. doi: 10.1016/j.anl.2015.04.013. Epub 2015 May 21.
- OBJECTIVE: The goal of our study was to investigate and to identify the existence of proton pump in different parts of larynx. The presence of acidic content in this area is known to be connected to several laryngeal diseases. It is mostly developed by upward recurrence of acidic gastric content, bu
- PMID 26003879
- Early glottic cancer involving the anterior commissure treated by transoral laser cordectomy.
- Hoffmann C1, Cornu N1, Hans S1, Sadoughi B2, Badoual C3, Brasnu D1.
- The Laryngoscope.Laryngoscope.2015 Nov 24. doi: 10.1002/lary.25757. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVES/HYPOTHESIS: Anterior commissure involvement is considered to be a risk factor for poorer outcomes after transoral laser cordectomy (TLC) for early glottic cancer. The objective of this study was to determine the outcomes and relevance of the tumor-node-metastasis (TNM) classification in a
- PMID 26597482
- Is the External Branch of the Superior Laryngeal Nerve Dispensable in Thyroid Surgery?
- Folk D1, Wahba B2, Sasaki CT1.
- Thyroid : official journal of the American Thyroid Association.Thyroid.2015 Nov 23. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: There is growing evidence that the external branch of the superior laryngeal nerve (eSLN) participates in thyroarytenoid (TA) contraction, but little data quantify its role in vocal cord adduction. Injury to the eSLN, such as in thyroid surgery, is difficult to diagnose and likely undera
- PMID 26528734
- rima [ri´mah] (L.) a cleft or crack. rima glot´tidis the elongated opening between the true vocal cords and between the arytenoid cartilages; called also vocal area. rima o´ris the opening of the mouth. rima palpebra´rum palpebral fissure. ...
- Rima glottidis definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now! ... rima glottidis rima glot·ti·dis (glŏt'ĭ-dĭs) n. The narrow opening between the vocal cords.
- rima glottidis (Z), true glottis (Z)