- catagen、pause、silent period、telogen
- cease an action temporarily; "We pause for station identification"; "lets break for lunch" (同)intermit, break
- a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something (同)intermission, break, interruption, suspension
- temporary inactivity
- perform (a play), especially on a stage; "we are going to stage `Othello" (同)present, represent
- a section or portion of a journey or course; "then we embarked on the second stage of our Caribbean cruise" (同)leg
- a small platform on a microscope where the specimen is mounted for examination (同)microscope stage
- a large platform on which people can stand and can be seen by an audience; "he clambered up onto the stage and got the actors to help him into the box"
- any scene regarded as a setting for exhibiting or doing something; "All the worlds a stage"--Shakespeare; "it set the stage for peaceful negotiations"
- the theater as a profession (usually `the stage'
- plan, organize, and carry out (an event); "the neighboring tribe staged an invasion" (同)arrange
- attend a dance or a party without a female companion
- adult male deer
- getting rid of a stage of a multistage rocket
- travel by stagecoach
- written for or performed on the stage; "a staged version of the novel"
- 『小休止』,中断,休息;(会話,読み書きの間に入れる)一息,一区切り / (音楽の)延音記号,フェルマータ / (一時的に)『ちょっと休止する』,立ち止まる;(…するのを)ちょっとやめる / (…の所で)停滞する,ちゅうちょする《+『of』(『upon』)+『名』》
- (劇場・ホールなどの)『舞台』・on stage 舞台上で・《無冠詞》・off stage 舞台の陰で 《無冠詞》：ステージ;演壇;《the~》演劇;俳優業,演劇(舞台)の仕事 / (事件・活動などの)『舞台』,場所 / (発達などの)『段階』,時期 / (駅馬車などの止まる)駅,宿場;休憩地;(旅行における休憩地間の)旅程,行程 / =stagecoach / (多段ロケットの)段 / 〈劇〉‘を'『上演する』,〈試合など〉‘を'公開する / (特に劇的に)…‘を'実行する,やってのける
- 雄ジカ / 《米話》(社交的な集まりに)婦人を同伴しない男 / 男性用の,男性のみ出席する,男性向けの / 女性を同謀しないで
- 〈U〉足場 / 〈U〉〈C〉(劇の)上演,演出[方法]
||Look up quiescence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Quiescence (/kwiˈɛsəns/) is a state of quietness or inactivity. It may refer to:
- Quiescence search, in Game searching (adversarial search) in artificial intelligence, a quiescent state is one in which a game is considered stable and unlikely to change drastically the next few plays
- Seed dormancy, a form of delayed seed germination
- Quiescent Phase, the first part of the first stage of childbirth.
- The G0 phase of a cell in the cell cycle; quiescence is the state of a cell when it is not dividing
- Quiescent current (biasing) in an electronic circuit
- Quiescent consistency is one of the safety properties for concurrent data structures
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Enzymatic characterization of microbial isolates from lignocellulose waste composting: chronological evolution.
- López-González JA1, Vargas-García Mdel C2, López MJ1, Suárez-Estrella F1, Jurado M1, Moreno J1.
- Journal of environmental management.J Environ Manage.2014 Dec 1;145:137-46. doi: 10.1016/j.jenvman.2014.06.019. Epub 2014 Jul 12.
- Successful composting is dependent upon microbial performance. An interdependent relationship is established between environmental and nutritional properties that rule the process and characteristics of the dominant microbial communities. To reach a better understanding of this relationship, the dyn
- PMID 25026369
- Strategies to prevent brain metastasis in high-risk non-small-cell lung cancer: lessons learned from a randomized study of maintenance temozolomide versus observation.
- Boggs DH1, Robins HI2, Langer CJ3, Traynor AM4, Berkowitz MJ5, Mehta MP6.
- Clinical lung cancer.Clin Lung Cancer.2014 Nov;15(6):433-40. doi: 10.1016/j.cllc.2014.06.008. Epub 2014 Jun 24.
- BACKGROUND: This study investigated whether maintenance temozolomide (TMZ) after definitive therapy for locally advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) could decrease the incidence of brain metastasis (BM).PATIENTS AND METHODS: Eligible patients included those with stage IIIA, IIIB, or IV (for s
- PMID 25069747
- Myositis ossificans circumscripta of the psoas muscle due to overuse in an adolescent gymnast.
- Masquijo JJ1, Sartori F.
- Journal of pediatric orthopedics. Part B.J Pediatr Orthop B.2014 Nov;23(6):529-32. doi: 10.1097/BPB.0000000000000096.
- Myositis ossificans is a pseudoinflammatory tumour that originates from skeletal muscle and corresponds to a heterotopic, metaplastic, nonmalignant bone tumour. The purpose of this article is to report the case of myositis ossificans circumscripta (MOC) of the psoas muscle due to overuse in an adole
- PMID 25171567
- The resting stage during 2000 and 2004 varied from a minimum of 5% of the sampled population at Tamiahua lagoon during January 2000 to a maximum of 80% for the Carmen and Machona lagoons, with peaks during March and April ...
- 2009) and the observation of oocytes, GIs, CIs, and spawning, we divided the development process into 5 stages: resting stage (September to November), developing stage (December to May), mature stage (May to July), partially ...
- abort、catagen、cessation、diapause、discontinuance、discontinuation、discontinue、dwelling、resting stage、silent period、stop、suspend、telogen、withdraw、withdrawal
- G0 phase
- 静止期 quiescent stage、休止期 resting stage
- catagen、pause、resting stage、telogen
- resting stage