- susceptibility to a pathogen (同)predisposition
- the ability to respond to affective changes in your interpersonal environment (同)sensitiveness
- the ability to respond to physical stimuli or to register small physical amounts or differences; "a galvanometer of extreme sensitivity"; "the sensitiveness of Mimosa leaves does not depend on a change of growth" (同)sensitiveness
- sensitivity to emotional feelings (of self and others) (同)sensitiveness
- (physiology) responsiveness to external stimuli; the faculty of sensation; "sensitivity to pain" (同)sensitiveness, sensibility
- readily reacting or replying to people or events or stimuli; showing emotion; "children are often the quickest and most responsive members of the audience"
- containing or using responses; alternating; "responsive reading"; "antiphonal laughter" (同)antiphonal
- responsive to stimulation (同)reactivity
- the quality of being responsive; reacting quickly; as a quality of people, it involves responding with emotion to people and events
- 敏感,(生理的な)感受性 / 感度,度光度
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Pharmacological blockade of memory reconsolidation in posttraumatic stress disorder: Three negative psychophysiological studies.
- Wood NE1, Rosasco ML2, Suris AM3, Spring JD4, Marin MF5, Lasko NB5, Goetz JM5, Fischer AM6, Orr SP5, Pitman RK7.
- Psychiatry research.Psychiatry Res.2015 Jan 30;225(1-2):31-9. doi: 10.1016/j.psychres.2014.09.005. Epub 2014 Sep 16.
- Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) may involve over-consolidated emotional memories of the traumatic event. Reactivation (RP) can return a memory to an unstable state, from which it must be restabilized (reconsolidated) if it is to persist. Pharmacological agents administered while the memory is u
- PMID 25441015
- Variations in central serotonergic activity - Relevance of the 5-HTTLPR, life events and their interaction.
- Wielpuetz C1, Kuepper Y2, Grant P2, Munk AJ2, Hennig J2.
- Behavioural brain research.Behav Brain Res.2015 Jan 15;277:245-53. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2013.12.023. Epub 2013 Dec 27.
- The 5-HTTLPR and its interaction with adverse life events has been studied widely; especially with regard to depression. Few studies are available relating the respective association with acute serotonergic functionality. We examined the effects of the 5-HTTLPR, life events and their interaction on
- PMID 24374553
- Development of magnetic graphene @hydrophilic polydopamine for the enrichment and analysis of phthalates in environmental water samples.
- Wang X1, Song G2, Deng C3.
- Talanta.Talanta.2015 Jan 15;132:753-9. doi: 10.1016/j.talanta.2014.10.014. Epub 2014 Oct 22.
- Magnetic graphene @hydrophilic polydopamine composites were successfully fabricated via a simple solvothermal reaction and self-polymerization of dopamine. Benefit from the excellent characteristics of strong magnetic responsivity, super-hydrophilicity and abundant π-electron system, the prepared m
- PMID 25476374
- Real-time imaging of moving living objects using a compact terahertz scanner
- 4-(4,6-Dimethoxy-1,3,5-triazin-2-yl)-4-methylmorpholinium Chloride as an Enantioseparation Enhancer for Chiral Derivatization-LC Analysis of D- and L-Amino acids
- Comparison of AlGaN p–i–n ultraviolet avalanche photodiodes grown on free-standing GaN and sapphire substrates
- Responsivity measures the input–output gain of a detector system. In the specific case of a photodetector, responsivity measures the electrical output per optical input. The responsivity of a photodetector is usually expressed in units of either ...
- Responsivity definition, the quality or state of being responsive See more.