- to put something (eg trust) in something; "The nation reposed its confidence in the King"
- a disposition free from stress or emotion (同)quiet, placidity, serenity, tranquillity, tranquility
- lie when dead; "Mao reposes in his mausoleum"
- put or confide something in a person or thing; "These philosophers reposed the law in the people"
- be based on; of theories and claims, for example; "Whats this new evidence based on?" (同)rest on, build on, build upon
- place before another constituent in the sentence; "English preposes the adpositions; Japanese postposes them"
- (活動の後などの)『休息』,睡眠 / (場所などの)『静けさ』,平隠 / (態度などの)冷静さ,沈着 / 『休息する』;『眠る』 / 〈物が〉(…の上に)載っている《+『on』+『名』》 / 永眠する / (…に)…‘を'休める《+『名』+『on』(『in』)+『名』》
Repose is a word meaning "rest" or "calmness".
Repose may also refer to:
- Lying in repose, when the body of a deceased person is set out for public viewing
- Mount Repose (disambiguation), several mountains
- USS Repose, several US Navy ships
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Mechanical properties of dust collected by dust separators in iron ore sinter plants.
- Lanzerstorfer C1.
- Environmental technology.Environ Technol.2015 Jun 15:1-23. [Epub ahead of print]
- The flow-related mechanical properties of dusts from the de-dusting systems of several sinter plants were investigated. The mass median diameters of the dusts were in the range from approximately 3 µm to 100 µm. Also the bulk density of the dusts varied in a wide range (approximately 400 kg/m³
- PMID 26075927
- Preparation, characterization and pulmonary pharmacokinetics of a new inhalable zanamivir dry powder.
- Cai X1, Yang Y, Xie X, Yu F, Yang Y, Yang Z, Zhang T, Mei X.
- Drug delivery.Drug Deliv.2015 Jun 11:1-10. [Epub ahead of print]
- This work describes a new dry powder for inhalation containing zanamivir, which is less hygroscopic than Relenza®. The powders were prepared via a spray-drying technique using mannitol as the carrier. A 53 central composite design was used to optimize the formulations. The final optimized powders,
- PMID 26066037
- PMID 26044519
- Development of modified-release tablets of zolpidem tartrate by biphasic quick/slow delivery system.
- Mahapatra AK1, Sameeraja NH, Murthy PN.
- AAPS PharmSciTech.AAPS PharmSciTech.2015 Jun;16(3):579-88. doi: 10.1208/s12249-014-0236-2. Epub 2014 Nov 13.
- Zolpidem tartrate is a non-benzodiazepine analogue of imidazopyridine of sedative and hypnotic category. It has a short half-life with usual dosage regimen being 5 mg, two times a day, or 10 mg, once daily. The duration of action is considered too short in certain circumstances. Thus, it is desirabl
- PMID 25391273
- Pa-103 スマート・チップの製造課題:流動性における形状比効果(1.資源,ポスターセッション1)
- 佐野 寛,本庄 孝子,井田 民男
- バイオマス科学会議発表論文集 (8), 68-69, 2012-12-25
- … As an indicator of the particles-sliding on sloped surface, the repose angle of the various particles should be adopted. …
- NAID 110009560594
- 講演 『平家物語』の鎮魂 : 六道巡りから (佛教文化学会第22回学術大会基調講演・記念公演 大会テーマ「仏教と音楽」)
- A Simple Model for Pattern Formation Caused in Sand Dunes by Downbursts
- MATSUOKA Chihiro,IWAI Yuki
- J Phys Soc Jpn 81(9), 094007-094007-7, 2012-09-15
- Pattern formation in sand dunes due to localized strong winds is investigated taking a downburst as an example. Extending the phenomenological model proposed by Nishimori et al. and taking into accoun …
- NAID 150000103199
- 怨霊・御霊と「鎮魂」語 : 「鎮魂」語疑義考(その3) (特集 仏教民俗の現在)
- Full Definition of REPOSE. 1. a: a state of resting after exertion or strain; especially: rest in sleep . b: eternal or heavenly rest <pray for the repose of a soul>
- Michael Jackson will lie in repose over no fewer than 13 subterranean floors, each holding intriguing secrets.
- Definition of repose in the Definitions.net dictionary. Meaning of repose. What does repose mean? Information and translations of repose in the most comprehensive ...
- angle of repose
- repose angle