- the act of interpreting something as expressed in an artistic performance; "her rendition of Miltons verse was extraordinarily moving" (同)rendering, interpretation
- handing over prisoners to countries where torture is allowed
- a performance of a musical composition or a dramatic role etc.; "they heard a live rendition of three pieces by Schubert" (同)rendering
- (…の)演出,演奏,解釈《+『of』+『名』》 / (…の)翻訳《+『of』+『名』》
- Diagnostic accuracy of dual-source CT coronary angiography in patients with atrial fibrillation: meta analysis.
- Sun G, Li M, Jiang ZW, Xu L, Peng ZH, Ding J, Li L, Jin ZT.SourceDepartment of Medical Imaging, Jinan Military General Hospital, No. 25, Shifan Road, Jinan, Shandong Province 250031, China. email@example.com
- European journal of radiology.Eur J Radiol.2013 Oct;82(10):1749-54. doi: 10.1016/j.ejrad.2013.04.034. Epub 2013 May 31.
- RATIONALE AND OBJECTIVE: To synthesize the available data to underscore the diagnostic accuracy of dual-source CT (DSCT) coronary angiography in patients with atrial fibrillation (AF).MATERIALS AND METHODS: We searched in the electronic databases of PubMed for all published studies that examined pat
- PMID 23727381
- A unified approach to diffusion direction sensitive slice registration and 3D DTI reconstruction from moving fetal brain anatomy.
- Fogtmann M, Seshamani S, Kroenke C, Cheng X, Chapman T, Wilm J, Rousseau F, Studholme C.AbstractThis paper presents an approach to 3D Diffusion Tensor Image (DTI) reconstruction from multi-slice Diffusion Weighted (DW) MRI acquisitions of the moving fetal brain. Motion scatters the slice measurements in the spatial and spherical diffusion domain with respect to the underlying anatomy. Previous image registration techniques have been described to estimate the between slice fetal head motion, allowing the reconstruction of 3D a diffusion estimate on a regular grid using interpolation. We propose Approach to Unified Diffusion Sensitive Slice Alignment and Reconstruction (AUDiSSAR) that explicitly formulates a process for diffusion direction sensitive DW-slice-to-DTI-volume alignment. This also incorporates image resolution modeling to iteratively deconvolve the effects of the imaging point spread function using the multiple views provided by thick slices acquired in different anatomical planes. The algorithm is implemented using a multi-resolution iterative scheme and multiple real and synthetic data are used to evaluate the performance of the technique. An accuracy experiment using synthetically created motion data of an adult head and a experiment using synthetic motion added to sedated fetal monkey dataset show a significant improvement in motion-trajectory estimation compared to a state-of-the-art approaches. The performance of the method is then evaluated on challenging but clinically typical in-utero fetal scans of four different human cases, showing improved rendition of cortical anatomy and extraction of white matter tracts. While the experimental work focuses on DTI reconstruction (secondorder tensor model), the proposed reconstruction framework can employ any 5D diffusion volume model that can be represented by the spatial parameterizations of an Orientation Distribution Function (ODF).
- IEEE transactions on medical imaging.IEEE Trans Med Imaging.2013 Sep 30. [Epub ahead of print]
- This paper presents an approach to 3D Diffusion Tensor Image (DTI) reconstruction from multi-slice Diffusion Weighted (DW) MRI acquisitions of the moving fetal brain. Motion scatters the slice measurements in the spatial and spherical diffusion domain with respect to the underlying anatomy. Previous
- PMID 24108711
- Non-linear direct multi-scale image enhancement based on the luminance and contrast masking characteristics of the human visual system.
- Nercessian SC, Panetta KA, Agaian SS.SourceDepartment of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Tufts University, Medford, MA 02155, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
- IEEE transactions on image processing : a publication of the IEEE Signal Processing Society.IEEE Trans Image Process.2013 Sep;22(9):3549-61. doi: 10.1109/TIP.2013.2262287. Epub 2013 May 13.
- Image enhancement is a crucial pre-processing step for various image processing applications and vision systems. Many enhancement algorithms have been proposed based on different sets of criteria. However, a direct multi-scale image enhancement algorithm capable of independently and/or simultaneousl
- PMID 23674451
- Sorrel AL.AbstractBurdensome federal regulations and antitrust rules and hefty overhead costs are oft-cited stumbling blocks to physician involvement in accountable care organizations (ACOs). So perhaps it came as little surprise when the Texas Legislature, less than enamored with the federal health reform legislation that authorized the coordinated care models, came up with its own rendition. In 2011, state lawmakers passed Senate Bill 7, which created a Texas-style ACO, known as a health care collaborative, to encourage physicians, hospitals, and payers to collaborate on more coordinated, cost-effective health care delivery. Now that the Texas Department of Insurance has adopted rules laying out a path to licensure as a collaborative, Texas physicians have a more flexible option that overcomes many of the barriers preventing them from stepping into integrated care models.
- Texas medicine.Tex Med.2013 Jun 1;109(6):25-8.
- Burdensome federal regulations and antitrust rules and hefty overhead costs are oft-cited stumbling blocks to physician involvement in accountable care organizations (ACOs). So perhaps it came as little surprise when the Texas Legislature, less than enamored with the federal health reform legislatio
- PMID 23733626
- 藤原頼長の見た「打出」 : その日記『台記』を中心に
- W.A.モーツァルトのピアノ作品における装飾音奏法の指導法と実践 : KV330を中心として
- 音楽演奏に関する実験心理学的研究 : 機械演奏と人間による演奏の比較実験
- Une approche semantique des temps en FLE : enjeux theoriques et pedagogiques(N^o 1 Etudes didactiques)
- Revue japonaise de didactique du français 9(1&2), 76-96, 2014-09-15
- NAID 110009949564
- renditionとは。意味や和訳。[名][U][C]1 返す[与える]こと.2 翻訳rendition of A into BAをBに翻訳したもの.3 表現；（劇・音楽の）演出，演奏((of ...)).4 ((古))明け渡し.5 ((主に米)) 特例拘置引き渡し (extraordinary rendition)：外国人 ...
- c.1600, "surrender of a place or possession," from obsolete French rendition "a rendering," noun of action from Old French rendre "to deliver, to yield" (see render (v.)). Meaning "translation" first recorded 1650s; that of "an acting, a ...
- rendition 【名】 演奏、翻訳、演出、公演 〔州・国をまたがる逃亡者などの〕引... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。