- controlling factor、regulator
- be a contributing factor; "make things factor into a companys profitability"
- any of the numbers (or symbols) that form a product when multiplied together
- an independent variable in statistics
- anything that contributes causally to a result; "a number of factors determined the outcome"
- consider as relevant when making a decision; "You must factor in the recent developments" (同)factor in, factor out
- resolve into factors; "a quantum computer can factor the number 15" (同)factor in, factor out
- an event known to have happened or something known to have existed; "your fears have no basis in fact"; "how much of the story is fact and how much fiction is hard to tell"
- a concept whose truth can be proved; "scientific hypotheses are not facts"
- a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred; "first you must collect all the facts of the case"
- a statement or assertion of verified information about something that is the case or has happened; "he supported his argument with an impressive array of facts"
- any of various controls or devices for regulating or controlling fluid flow, pressure, temperature, etc.
- an official responsible for control and supervision of a particular activity or area of public interest
- (…の)『要因』,(…を生み出す)要素《+『in』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 囲数,約数 / 代理人,《おもに英》仲買人 / =factorize
- 〈C〉『事実』,実際にある(あった)事 / 〈U〉真相,真実(truth) / 《the~》(法律用語で)犯行
- 取り締まり人;調整者 / 調整装置
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- H2O2 as a candidate bottleneck for MnP activity during cultivation of Agaricus bisporus in compost.
- Vos AM1, Jurak E2, Pelkmans JF1, Herman K1, Pels G2, Baars JJ3, Hendrix E3, Kabel MA2, Lugones LG1, Wösten HAB4.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2017 Dec;7(1):124. doi: 10.1186/s13568-017-0424-z. Epub 2017 Jun 17.
- PMID 28629207
- Lsp family proteins regulate antibiotic biosynthesis in Lysobacter enzymogenes OH11.
- Wang R1,2, Xu H1, Zhao Y1, Zhang J2, Yuen GY3, Qian G2, Liu F4,5.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2017 Dec;7(1):123. doi: 10.1186/s13568-017-0421-2. Epub 2017 Jun 13.
- PMID 28618714
- Multiple regulatory roles of AP2/ERF transcription factor in angiosperm.
- Gu C1, Guo ZH2, Hao PP2, Wang GM2, Jin ZM2, Zhang SL3.
- Botanical studies.Bot Stud.2017 Dec;58(1):6. doi: 10.1186/s40529-016-0159-1. Epub 2017 Jan 3.
- PMID 28510189
- Interferon regulatory factor-4 activates IL-2 and IL-4 promoters in cooperation with c-Rel.
- Shindo Hisakazu,Yasui Kiyoshi,Yamamoto Kazuo,Honma Kiri,Yui Katsuyuki,Kohno Tomoko,Ma Yuhua,Chua Koon Jiew,Kubo Yoshinao,Aihara Hitoshi,Ito Takashi,Nagayasu Takeshi,Matsuyama Toshifumi,Hayashi Hideki
- Cytokine 56(3), 564-572, 2011-12
- … Interferon regulatory factor (IRF)-4 is a member of the IRF transcription factor family, whose expression is primarily restricted to lymphoid and myeloid cells. … In T-cells, IRF-4 expression is induced by T-cell receptor (TCR) cross-linking or treatment with phorbol-12-myristate-13-acetate (PMA)/Ionomycin, and IRF-4 is thought to be a critical factor for various functions of T-cells. …
- NAID 120003659758
- Characterization of dsRNA-induced pancreatitis model reveals the regulatory role of IFN regulatory factor 2 (Irf2) in trypsinogen5 gene transcription.
- Hayashi Hideki,Kohno Tomoko,Yasui Kiyoshi,Murota Hiroyuki,Kimura Tohru,Duncan Gordon S,Nakashima Tomoki,Yamamoto Kazuo,Katayama Ichiro,Ma Yuhua,Chua Koon Jiew,Suematsu Takashi,Shimokawa Isao,Akira Shizuo,Kubo Yoshinao,Mak Tak Wah,Matsuyama Toshifumi
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 108(46), 18766-18771, 2011-11-15
- … This article contains supporting information online at www.pnas.org/lookup/suppl/doi:10.1073/pnas.1116273108/-/DCSupplemental.Mice deficient for interferon regulatory factor (Irf)2 (Irf2(-/-) mice) exhibit immunological abnormalities and cannot survive lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus infection. …
- NAID 120003659756
- RFX5 RFX5 A gene on chromosome 1q21 that belongs to the regulatory factor X gene family, which encode transcription factors that contain a highly conserved winged-helix DNA-binding domain. RFX5 is structurally related to other ...
- IRF1 encodes interferon regulatory factor 1, a member of the interferon regulatory transcription factor (IRF) family. IRF1 serves as an activator of interferons alpha and beta transcription, and in mouse it has been shown to be required ...
- regulator、regulatory factor
- regulatory factor
- actual、actually、in fact、in practice、indeed、practically
- regulatory factor