全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Endovascular treatments for cerebral venous sinus thrombosis.
- Qiu Z1, Sang H, Dai Q, Xu G.
- Journal of thrombosis and thrombolysis.J Thromb Thrombolysis.2015 Mar 14. [Epub ahead of print]
- Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) is an uncommon but potentially fatal condition. CVST usually occurs young adults with a female predominance. The current mainstay for treating CVST is anticoagulation with heparin. However, more aggressive interventions, endovascular treatment as an example, m
- PMID 25771984
- Embolization is essential in the treatment of leg varicosities due to pelvic venous insufficiency.
- Hartung O1.
- Phlebology / Venous Forum of the Royal Society of Medicine.Phlebology.2015 Mar;30(1 suppl):81-85.
- PURPOSE: Pelvic venous insuffiency (PVI) can be responsible for pelvic congestion syndrome (PCS) and also lower limb varicose veins.MATERIAL AND METHODS: Charts of all women who had pelvic venography for PVI from September 2013 to August 2014 were reviewed. The procedure was performed under local an
- PMID 25729072
- Emergency placement of stent-graft for symptomatic acute carotid artery occlusion after endarterectomy.
- Ko JK1, Choi CH1, Lee SW2, Lee TH3.
- Journal of neurointerventional surgery.J Neurointerv Surg.2015 Feb 4. pii: neurintsurg-2014-011553.rep. doi: 10.1136/neurintsurg-2014-011553.rep. [Epub ahead of print]
- A patient underwent a left-sided carotid endarterectomy (CEA) for an asymptomatic 80% carotid artery (CA) stenosis. There were no signs of intolerance during the carotid cross-clamping and an initially uneventful awakening was observed. However, in the third postoperative hour he experienced left am
- PMID 25653229
- Techniques to Recanalize Chronic Total Occlusion (CTO) of the SFA
- 大木 隆生
- 日本血管外科学会雑誌 = The Japanese journal of vascular surgery : official journal of the Japanese Society for Vascular Surgery 16(2), 185, 2007-04-23
- NAID 10019546010
- Effects of Intra-arterial Urokinase on a Non-human Primate Thromboembolic Stroke Model
- SUSUMU Teruo,YOSHIKAWA Tetsuya,AKIYOSHI Yuki,NAGATA Ryoichi,FUJIWARA Michihiro,KITO Go
- Journal of pharmacological sciences 100(4), 278-284, 2006-04-20
- … One of the most important prognostic factors in the thrombolytic treatment of acute ischemic stroke is to recanalize. …
- NAID 10018239912
- Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary Jump to: navigation, search Contents 1 English 1.1 Etymology 1.2 Verb 1.2.1 Derived terms English  Etymology  re-+ canalize Verb  recanalize (third-person ...
- Definition of Recanalize with photos and pictures, translations, sample usage, and additional links for more information. ... Recanalize Pictures Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images ...