- a chemical agent for use in chemical reactions
- (chemistry) a substance that changes color to indicate the presence of some ion or substance; can be used to indicate the completion of a chemical reaction or (in medicine) to test for a particular reaction
- a device for showing the operating condition of some system
- a signal for attracting attention
- 指示する人(物),指示器,表示器;指針 / (リトマスなどの)指示薬
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A reagent-free tubular biofilm reactor for on-line determination of biochemical oxygen demand.
- Liu C, Zhao H, Gao S, Jia J, Zhao L, Yong D, Dong S.SourceState Key Laboratory of Electroanalytical Chemistry, Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Changchun 130022, China.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2013 Jul 15;45:213-8. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.01.041. Epub 2013 Feb 9.
- We reported a reagent-free tubular biofilm reactor (BFR) based analytical system for rapid online biochemical oxygen demand (BOD) determination. The BFR was cultivated using microbial seeds from activated sludge. It only needs tap water to operate and does not require any chemical reagent. The analy
- PMID 23500366
- Label-free and reagent-less protein biosensing using aptamer-modified extended-gate field-effect transistors.
- Goda T, Miyahara Y.SourceInstitute of Biomaterials and Bioengineering, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, 2-3-10 Kanda-Surugadai, Chiyoda, Tokyo 101-0062, Japan. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2013 Jul 15;45:89-94. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.01.053. Epub 2013 Feb 8.
- We have developed biosensors based on an aptamer-modified field-effect transistor (FET) for the detection of lysozyme and thrombin. An oligonucleotide aptamer as a sensitive and specific ligand for these model proteins was covalently immobilized on a gold electrode extended to the gate of FET togeth
- PMID 23466588
- Rapid, quantitative, reverse transcription PCR in a polymer microfluidicchip.
- Curtis Saunders D, Holst GL, Phaneuf CR, Pak N, Marchese M, Sondej N, McKinnon M, Forest CR.SourceG.W. Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 315 Ferst Drive, Atlanta, GA 30332, USA.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2013 Jun 15;44:222-8. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.01.019. Epub 2013 Jan 18.
- Quantitative PCR (qPCR) techniques have become invaluable, high-throughput tools to study gene expression. However, the need to measure gene expression patterns quickly and affordably, useful for applications such as stem cell biomanufacturing requiring real-time observation and control, has not bee
- PMID 23434757
- Morphology-dependent photocatalytic activity of octahedral anatase particles prepared by ultrasonication-hydrothermal reaction of titanates
- Wei Zhishun,Kowalska Ewa,Verrett Jonathan,Colbeau-Justin Christophe,Remita Hynd,Ohtani Bunsho
- Nanoscale 7(29), 12392-12404, 2015-08-07
- … On the other hand, duration of US treatment, before HT reaction, influenced the morphology of both the reagent (by TNWs breaking) and final products (change in total OAP content); …
- NAID 120005649138
- Detection of reactive oxygen species supplied into the water bottom by atmospheric non-thermal plasma jet using iodine-starch reaction
- Kawasaki Toshiyuki,Eto Wataru,Hamada Masaki,Wakabayashi Yasutaka,Abe Yasufumi,Kihara Keisuke
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(8), 086201, 2015-07-07
- … In this study, a non-thermal plasma jet was irradiated onto the water surface in atmospheric air, and the ROS reaching the water bottom were detected using a gel reagent with iodine-starch reactions. … It is observed from the results obtained using a liquid reagent that the plasma-jet-induced flow and the mixing effect play an important role in ROS supply into the bottom. …
- NAID 150000111157
- Determination of human serum semicarbazide-sensitive amine oxidase activity via flow injection analysis with fluorescence detection after online derivatization of the enzymatically produced benzaldehyde with 1,2-diaminoanthraquinone
- El-Maghrabey Mahmoud H.,Kishikawa Naoya,Ohyama Kaname,Imazato Takahiro,Ueki Yukitaka,Kuroda Naotaka
- Analytica Chimica Acta 881, 139-147, 2015-06-30
- … Benzaldehyde, generated by the action of SSAO after incubation of serum with benzylamine, was derivatized with a novel aromatic aldehyde-specific reagent (1,2-diaminoanthraquinone) and the fluorescent product was measured by fluorescence detection at excitation and emission wavelengths of 390 and 570nm, respectively. …
- NAID 120005617351
- siyaku＆siyaku＆環境分析用試薬&生化学用試薬 &用途別試薬&有機合成用試薬&原子吸光分析用試薬& 赤外分析用試薬&残留農薬試験用試薬 &滴定用試薬&容量分析用試薬&精密分析用試薬 &高純度試薬&水質試験用試薬& ガスクロマト ...
- reagentとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 化学試薬.2 反応物[力]. - goo辞書は国語、英和、和英、中国語、百科事典等からまとめて探せる辞書検索サービスです。 ... 辞書すべて 国語 類語 英和 和英 中日 日中 ※「説明文に含む」「見出し語に ...
- bifunctional reagent、cross-linker、crosslinking reagent