- someone who delivers punches
- drive forcibly as if by a punch; "the nail punched through the wall"
- (boxing) a blow with the fist; "I gave him a clout on his nose" (同)clout, poke, lick, biff, slug
- a tool for making holes or indentations (同)puncher
- an iced mixed drink usually containing alcohol and prepared for multiple servings; normally served in a punch bowl
- make a hole into or between, as for ease of separation; "perforate the sheets of paper" (同)perforate
- deliver a quick blow to; "he punched me in the stomach" (同)plug
- …‘を'『げんこつでなぐる』 / (機械などを動かすために)…‘を'押す / 《話》〈家畜〉‘を'追う・げんこつでなぐる / 〈C〉『げんこつの一打ち』 / 〈U〉《話》迫力
- 『パンチ』(穴あけ器,刻印器など) / …‘に'パンチを入れる,穴をあける,刻印する;(…に)〈穴〉‘を'あける《+『名』〈穴〉+『in』+『名』》
- Highly multiplexed profiling of cell surface proteins on single circulating tumor cells based on antibody and cellular barcoding.
- Wang C, Yang L, Wang Z, He J, Shi Q.
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry. 2019 Feb;().
- Circulating tumor cells (CTCs) are extraordinarily rare in blood samples and represent a real-time "liquid biopsy" of tumors. Although genetic and transcriptional sequencing of single CTCs has been reported, these methods fail to provide phenotypic and functional information of CTCs such as protein
- PMID 30820628
- MWDS-2016: THE SLOW DISSOLUTION RATE FOR PLUTONIUM NITRATE INTAKES AT THE MAYAK FACILITY.
- Bull RK, Puncher M.
- Radiation protection dosimetry. 2019 Jan;().
- The slow dissolution rate of material deposited in the lung plays a key role in determining the eventual radiation dose received by the lung. It is therefore of great importance to establish a reliable value for this parameter, to incorporate into the latest Mayak Worker Dosimetry System (MWDS-2016)
- PMID 30668839
- VyCAP's puncher technology for single cell identification, isolation, and analysis.
- Stevens M, Oomens L, Broekmaat J, Weersink J, Abali F, Swennenhuis J, Tibbe A.
- Cytometry. Part A : the journal of the International Society for Analytical Cytology. 2018 Dec;93(12)1255-1259.
- Here we present the Puncher technology for the isolation of single cells. This technology combines a silicon chip with microwells, fluorescence imaging, and a punching method to isolate and transfer the single cells to standard reaction tubes. The technology is compatible with commercially available
- PMID 30427580
- ＳＴＲ 型検査のために ＦＴＡ カードをパンチする際のクロスコンタミネーションの程度について
- 弁付きグラフト（Ａｏｒｔｉｃ Ｖａｌｖｅｄ Ｇｒａｆｔ）を用いたａｐｉｃｏ‐ａｏｒｔｉｃ ｃｏｎｄｕｉｔ ｂｙｐａｓｓの１例
- トレパン打抜術,ステロイド局注および圧迫療法併用により改善した難治性両下腿粘液水腫の1例 (特集 代謝異常症)
- Lightweight: Charlie Flynn v Joe Cordina (Wales) "Charlie is our most solid puncher but has boxed at his own pace and will have to offer more to close down Cordina who has fast hands and great feet.
- Now we are back in Globe City, our friendship there to share; Here's luck to every puncher that follows the bronco steer. ... South Carolina had bet on her principles, and won from Lin the few dollars that I had lent the puncher.